How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-06-2012
fashion icon

Good to see she's still hanging around the fashion circles. She looks a bit tired at that Chanel event but it's still a real pleasure to see new photos of her. I've been missed her.

08-06-2012
scenester

Quote:
Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld Release 'The Little Black Jacket: Chanel’s Classic Revisited'

Have a nosey at some of the photographs included in Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld’s upcoming book 'The Little Black Jacket: Chanel’s Classic Revisited' featuring celebrities, designers, models and it-girls wearing the famous tweed in unique ways.

Sarah Jessica Parker, Anna Wintour, Sofia Coppola, Alexa Chung, Elle Fanning, Clémence Poésy, Elizabeth Olsen, Daphne Guinness, Vanessa Paradis, Charlotte Casiraghi, Georgia May Jagger, Theophilus London, Alexander Wang, Kanye West, Freja Beha Erichsen, Laetitia Casta, Claudia Schiffer. What do you think they all have in common? Yes, they are all famous and beautiful, but the thing that bounds them mostly is the legendary Chanel jacket and they are all are featured in Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld’s upcoming book 'The Little Black Jacket: Chanel’s Classic Revisited.'

The book, set to be released in August, includes 113 photographs of celebrities, editors, models, It-girls wearing the label's iconic cropped tweed which first came out in 1954. The book will be sold for $98, upon release. In an interview with Gotham Magazine, Lagerfeld said that "every designer dreams of designing the Chanel jacket. It's up there with jeans or the T-shirt; it's gender-neutral. That is to say, it can be womenswear or menswear." He then added that, "eternal can only last if it stays up-to-date [and for] this reason, the jacket is eternal."

Sarah Jessica Parker, Anna Wintour, Sofia Coppola, Alexa Chung, Elle Fanning, Clémence Poésy, Elizabeth Olsen, Daphne Guinness, Vanessa Paradis, Charlotte Casiraghi, Georgia May Jagger, Theophilus London, Alexander Wang, Kanye West, Freja Beha Erichsen, Laetitia Casta, Claudia Schiffer. What do you think they all have in common? Yes, they are all famous and beautiful, but the thing that bounds them mostly is the legendary Chanel jacket and they are all are featured in Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld’s upcoming book 'The Little Black Jacket: Chanel’s Classic Revisited.'

The book, set to be released in August, includes 113 photographs of celebrities, editors, models, It-girls wearing the label's iconic cropped tweed which first came out in 1954. The book will be sold for $98, upon release. In an interview with Gotham Magazine, Lagerfeld said that "every designer dreams of designing the Chanel jacket. It's up there with jeans or the T-shirt; it's gender-neutral. That is to say, it can be womenswear or menswear." He then added that, "eternal can only last if it stays up-to-date [and for] this reason, the jacket is eternal."
becomegorgeous.com

08-06-2012
rising star

blkdnmcloseup

09-06-2012
V.I.P.

It is a very, very good sign that she was at a Chanel event- especially since Karl was there, too!

09-06-2012
V.I.P.

She has a lovely smile! She seems so sweet and at the same time a really cool and strong girl! I really hope she'll return on the scene soon!

09-06-2012
boop

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I hope she gets to enjoy her break and have fun doing the things that make her happy, whenever she wants to come back to modeling I'm sure she'll book everything under the sun, but for the time being I hope she gets that R&R.

09-06-2012
V.I.P.

BLK DNM Summer Party & Jeans 22 Launch, June 7, 2012

blkdnmcloseup.com

10-06-2012
V.I.P.

Chanel's: The Little Black Jacket Event

modelcandids.com

11-06-2012
V.I.P.

In Williamsburg, Brooklyn, June 2012

weibo.com danyingli 紐約小玩家

11-06-2012
fashion insider

I love her hair

11-06-2012
V.I.P.

maydele.blogspot.co.il

11-06-2012
V.I.P.

Love the Williamsburg candids and still amazing of her attending Chanel's Little Black Jacket event, looking lovely.

11-06-2012
backstage pass

She looks very fresh and healthy. I think the break has done her some good.

11-06-2012
front row

Yay, She's back!

12-06-2012
front row

in #249 looking so pretty

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, beha, december, erichsen, freja, march