How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-04-2008
fashion elite

She has the potential to become a great beauty (she's already very pretty but in 5 years she'll be an absolute knock-out).
But a great model? No way, imo. She looks civilian compared to the professional models featured in here.
It's the Rosie Huntington syndrome: gorgeous girls with exceptional features that would make you stop and stare in the street but look out of place next to other models. And Rosie at least has the proper body for the job, Georgia doesn't (it's not just a question of height, you have to have long limbs and light frame).

05-04-2008
it's a hard-knock life.

i think she looks cute, imo.

05-04-2008
clever ain't wise

Well, she's looking a little more like a model there. But her posture is really rather bad - she has her hands kind of hanging in front of her - maybe some dance lessons from her dad and some relaxing concoctions would help?

Also, it was a good move to show off her legs - they're not too tall but rather pretty - but she needs to do something to her upper body to make it look less squat. I don't know....taking off that jacket would be the first step...doing something else with the hair the second. She has lovely lovely hair, but since her frame is rather small, it makes her look like she has no shoulders.

14-04-2008
fashion insider

Georgia May Jagger attends the Flashbacks Of A Fool film premiere held at the Empire Leicester Square on April 13, 2008 in London, England.

14-04-2008
i'm almost ready..

her face looks great there^

14-04-2008
it's a hard-knock life.

^ i agree. especially in the 1st shot.

09-05-2008
fashion insider

Vogue magazine hosts an event to launch 'Tim Walker Pictures' sponsored by NUDE at the Design Museum
London, England

wenn

09-05-2008
it's a hard-knock life.

i don't really dig the bright red lips on her with that dress.

09-05-2008
tfs star

Does her mouth remind anyone else of Brigitte Bardot? I like the bright red lip, but maybe with a different dress.

09-05-2008
clever ain't wise

Yes, it does. Diana Vreeland said that Brigitte Bardot and Mick Jagger were the beauty icons of the 60s - I think we can see now what feature they had in common - that delectable ravenous mouth - lush, rabbity

10-05-2008
V.I.P.

^ She's gorgeous but without the height I can only see her being famous in a party-girl kinda way.

Hope not though!

11-05-2008
clever ain't wise

Yeah, because of her face and her special factor - she's the one among the Stones kids who seems to have the best shot at it. May she marry a tall gorgeous guy and get many tall gorgeous Children of ITness

11-05-2008
V.I.P.

^ Lol! Yeah, that would work! Haha!

13-05-2008
fashion insider

Georgia May Jagger arrives at the premiere of 'Sex and the City: The Movie' at the Odeon Leicester Square May 12, 2008 in London, England.
gettyimage

13-05-2008
fashion elite

She has the most divine hair, i can't see her lasting as a model though

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2013, february, georgia, jagger, july