How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-11-2008
don't look down

More on Georgia from the Daily Mail (with pics if you follow the link below this snippet:

Quote:
Taking the Mick: Georgia Jagger shows off her inheritance... Her father's famous lips

The face may not be instantly recognisable, but the beestung lips show her unmistakable heritage.

Georgia May Jagger looked the image of her Rolling Stone father as she attended the Vogue Fashion Fantastic Party last night. The 16-year-old model daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall wore a slick of red lipstick to accentuate her pout as she posed for photographers at the event in London.

The A' level student is currently combining her studies with following in the footsteps of sister Elizabeth and mother Jerry Hall on the catwalk.
She was signed up by agency Elite Models, which represents her mother and older sister, when she turned 16 this year.

But she won’t be tempted into cosmetic surgery to help her career along. She said: ‘I wouldn’t even have braces on my teeth. This idea that everyone should conform and be perfect is ridiculous. ‘I like the fact that I have good old-fashioned British teeth with a big gap. Who wants those gleaming white cosmetically enhanced American teeth?’

Georgia has also talked about her famous father: ‘Actually he’s not as cool as you’d think he’d be,' she said. 'He’s fun but everyone thinks he would just want to party all the time but, well, he’s just Dad. He worries like most dads do.’ She likes his music and says she has ‘lots’ of Rolling Stones songs on her iPod. ‘Sympathy For The Devil is my favourite track,’ she said.

Georgia – one of seven children Mick has fathered with four women – is studying art, photography and sociology at A-level and her ambition is to be a photographer and fashion designer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...mous-lips.html

04-11-2008
fashion elite

‘Actually he’s not as cool as you’d think he’d be,'
the man is the lead singer of the greatest rock and roll band of all time! that's not cool enough....KIDS i swear

okay totally off topic but i may be just a ditsy american so what the hell is A level someone please explain?????????????????????????????????

Last edited by luxie_dream; 04-11-2008 at 06:10 PM.

16-11-2008
front row

<

georgia at a performance by django james and the midnight squires in nyc.

with django james and photographer mick rock.

photo by rick edwards from nylonmag.com

16-11-2008
fashion elite

loves it

16-11-2008
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxie_dream View Post
okay totally off topic but i may be just a ditsy american so what the hell is A level someone please explain?????????????????????????????????
from wikipedia: The A-level, short for Advanced Level, is a General Certificate of Education qualification in England, Northern Ireland and Wales, usually taken by students during the optional final two years of secondary school (years 12 & 13, usually ages 16-18), commonly called the Sixth Form, or at a separate sixth form college or further education college, after they have completed GCSE or IGCSE exams. The qualification is recognized around the world and is used as a sort of entrance exam for some universities.

basically she's the equivalent of a 10-11th grader in american high school and will take her exams in the subjects they mentioned in the article.

16-11-2008
fashion elite

oh thank you so much for clearing that up for me i read it everywhere in articles and i just really had no clue now i do thanks

23-11-2008
fashion elite

Elizabeth and Georgia May Jagger pout to perfection at a London fashion show
By 3am 19/11/2008
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2008/11/19/elizabeth-and-georgia-may-jagger-p out-to-perfection-at-a-london-fashion-show-115875-20906558/

Elizabeth and Georgia May Jagger pout to perfection at a London fashion show last night.

The rock chicks looked the spitting image of Rolling Stone dad Mick in their bright red lipstick.

And as they posed in Vivienne Westwood designs, Elizabeth, 24, and Georgia May, 16, showed off pins just like their leggy model mum Jerry Hall.

23-11-2008
tfs star

georgia is SO much prettier than lizzy...
but i think i don't like lizzy because of her awful laughter

24-11-2008
trendsetter

she's gorgeous, i love her teeth. Although i don't think she could be a top model because of obvious things like her height but who knows, i hope she does well in the industry.

25-11-2008
fashion elite

i agree georgia prettier idk with me lizzy lost her i don't know how to say it touch or whatever those pictures did her no justice

25-11-2008
fashion elite

some more georgia from the Vivienne Westwood Presents Gold Label Collection...

source:gettyimages

25-11-2008
fashion elite

26-11-2008
trendsetter

i love Lizzy's dress, and am i the only one who thinks Georgia kind of looks like Abbey Lee?

20-12-2008
fashion elite

georgia from the spirit premiere in london

22-12-2008
V.I.P.

ebay
Attached Images
File Type: jpg you_170808.jpg (150.9 KB, 20 views)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2013, february, georgia, jagger, july