How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-09-2009
oh! darling

I highly doubt Dju is an exclusive. Highly.

14-09-2009
Unveil Yourself....

So many runway veterans and runway queens are yet to appear, so I am not suprised we haven't seen her yet. Maybe today at Zac Posen?

twitter.com/ErikP87

15-09-2009
Looking Up

Nope, she wasnt at Zac Posen either

15-09-2009
V.I.P.

Hope for Milan.

16-09-2009
front row

Sorry for taking so long to comment about this, but I have it on good authority from someone in the industry (so to speak) that Georgina is skipping this season to focus on school. She may or may not show up in Paris, but they aren't sure. I hope this alleviates some of the worries.

16-09-2009
V.I.P.

^ awh , thank you for the update!
As sad I am that I won't see her this runway season, I am totally rooting and supportive of her choice to focus on school. Pass those classes Geo! She's studying Poli Sci right?

16-09-2009
tfs star

^yes, she is a really smart girl. i wish her good luck on school.
still im a little sad that we arent seeing her this season... still hoping for an appearence in paris.

17-09-2009
V.I.P.

Oh no, no Versace. So sad.

17-09-2009
fashion insider

let's hope she will realise school is not a good choice and goes back to what she is best at!!! Please Djurdja, come to paris, I am taking the Numero and Muse covers, hoping she will give me an autograph...hope I will be lucky! Milan is just 1,30h away from Belgrade!

17-09-2009
French Chic

At least she is focusing on something worthwhile. The F/W shows will be here before we know it and the runways will be ready for her then.
Thanks for the info Deerlike.

17-09-2009
fashion insider

"something worthwhile"? You gotta be kidding me! Doing the best job in the world and getting tons of money for it is much more worthwhile than anything else in the world!
But i guess she wants to do something else, which i will never accept, but hopefully she will come to her senses and get on the plane to Paris or Milan)

17-09-2009
Unveil Yourself....

^ Are you kidding me? If she was top of the top I could imagine her putting her school on hold a little longer, but let's face it, she's not. I say good for her that she is focusing on school for a while. It's best investment you can do for your future. Modeling and its is temporary, a degree and lifelong career is forever.

Nevertheless I hope she at least does some shows in Paris...Maybe Galliano or something

twitter.com/ErikP87

17-09-2009
trav'lin' light

Believe it, studying is much more worthwhile than anything in this world. Good luck, Georgina!

17-09-2009
fashion insider

whatever you guys say i will never believe it, we all can have an opinion after all!
Ans she is a top model! All models make so much money(even if they are not Kate Moss or Gisele), that they really do not need to go to university, i guess some of them have real passion for it, but she can always go to school, there is no age limit while modeling as some of you here think is not for life...although people do not need to do something for life. making a few millions for a few years is the best you can do and then do whatever you like with your life. i guess she has collected enough to start doing what she planed for her life.
but as an admirer and a big fan i wish she does not waste time with school and puts her high heels on those runways,cause it will not be the same without her!punto!

17-09-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radolgc View Post
whatever you guys say i will never believe it, we all can have an opinion after all!
Ans she is a top model! All models make so much money(even if they are not Kate Moss or Gisele), that they really do not need to go to university, i guess some of them have real passion for it, but she can always go to school, there is no age limit while modeling as some of you here think is not for life...although people do not need to do something for life. making a few millions for a few years is the best you can do and then do whatever you like with your life. i guess she has collected enough to start doing what she planed for her life.
but as an admirer and a big fan i wish she does not waste time with school and puts her high heels on those runways,cause it will not be the same without her!punto!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2006, 2010, georgina, march, stojiljkovic