Gisele Bündchen - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
11-08-2015
rising star

maybe she removed a mole or something like that and that's the reason she visited that clinic, how is that everyone says she did something with her boobs, nose, eyes etc etc when none knows the real reason of her visit, when it comes to celebs and they see them in the clinic, people always assume they've got boobs done, nose done and so on.

anyway, I still believe everyone's got right to do what they want with their body/face and if she did her boobs, honestly, I have nothing against it, cuz after two kids her boobs totally disappeared.

11-08-2015
backstage pass

^ I don't think people are upset about the plastic surgery, but how she went about it. You have to admit it was the wrong thing of her to do.

V.I.P.

not to mention she has always denied rumors of the nose job, so now to be caught going to a plastic surgeon is what's getting people talking.

13-08-2015
rising star

new reprint

Grazia Turkey August 12, 2015

grazia.com.tr

13-08-2015
fashion elite

Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen Divorce Rumor: Couple Reportedly Got Into Blowout Fight At Tom’s Birthday Party, Headed For Split

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are facing divorce rumors, with new reports claiming that a blowout fight may lead to what could be a very costly split for the famous couple.

Though Tom and Gisele have held up a united front, praising each other through social media, sources say there is trouble behind the scenes. A new report from OK! Magazine indicates that Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are fighting often and likely headed for divorce.

“Things between Tom and Gisele have been strained for a long time,” a source told the magazine. “Gisele is ramping up the social media activity because her marriage is breaking down.”

The report adds that the couple got into a blowout fight at Tom’s birthday party, one that took them to the breaking point.

“As soon as they got home, things really came to a head,” the insider said. “They started bickering and it turned into a fight where they each dredged up every issue with the other that they’d been suppressing.”

The source added that Gisele even threatened to leave Tom.

“Things have never been this bad,” the source added. “Gisele told Tom that if he didn’t make more of an effort, she might go back to Brazil for a few months to think about the future.”

But Brady appears to be just as fed up, the source added.

“Tom has very different views on parenting than Gisele, and he has had it with the insane organic, GMO-free diet that she insists everyone in the house follows. She even makes Tom cook the childrens’ meals when she is not at home, despite the fact that they have a full-time staff. She doesn’t trust them to feed the kids, so Tom is cooking and cleaning. It’s crazy!”

The divorce rumor comes at a very difficult time for Tom Brady. He is currently in federal court taking on the NFL after commissioner Roger Goodell handed him a four-game suspension for his alleged role in DeflateGate. Brady has denied any knowledge of purposely deflating footballs and is trying to get a federal judge to rule that the NFL did not follow proper procedure in handing out his suspension.

This is not the first time that Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen have faced divorce rumors. As Wonderwall noted, the couple has faced reports of trouble in their marriage from time to time since they were married in 2009.
inquisitr.com
----------------------------------------------------------
Don´t think this is true but maybe it is.
Hope not because they are a family now with 2 kids & they look great/happy together.

Last edited by DutchHomme; 13-08-2015 at 09:54 AM.

13-08-2015
-

Quote:
Tom is cooking and cleaning. It’s crazy!
Oh my God, Tom has to cook AND clean and do what any other ordinary father would do?! Oh, the infamy!

hors concours♛

For the most part I only ever believe PEOPLE magazine, because that is usually who celebs spokespersons speak through first when there is a big announcement or gossip.

I feel Tom with his football drama , now the nanny Affleck drama, Gisele burka drama...it's a perfect time to write rumors. Lol. Theyre a huge media target right now solo and as a couple even more, so im not sure what to think.

What did seem strange to me is Gisele and her team are not untagging the gossip on nstagram. She/her team always untag gossip/negative news within minutes. The OK mag cover is not being untagged 12 hours plus....

13-08-2015
V.I.P.

Funny how these divorce rumors just surfaced after the "Affleck's nanny with superbowl rings" scandal... could be true but I dont believe them because of the timing.

13-08-2015
hors concours♛

I was like 4,3,2,1 after I saw the nanny pic ^ :p

Gisele liked Tom's fb post a few hours ago

twitter/giseledaily

thought it was a little funny Gisele's sister posted this meme yesterday

memestorage.com

14-08-2015
front row

Future Projects, posted by official pages of photographers, stylists and Gisele herself:

- Vogue Paris By Testino
- Pop Magazine Covershoot
- Unknown campaign shoot in LA, 98% for commercial brand
- Vivara Campaign
- Say A Little Prayer Project, Ph: Luigi & Iango

Main campaigns: Under Armour, Falabella, GB Intimates, Sky, Oral B Brasil, Pantene.

- Documentary on her 20 years career
- photobook by Taschen on her 20 years career

also we'll see stuart weitzman's full F/W campaign.

14-08-2015
V.I.P.

Stuart Weitzman - Fall/Winter 2015/2016
Photographer: Mario Testino

Marie Claire Italia September 2015 Digital Edition

hors concours♛

Gisele and Tom at the movies.

twitter/seracongi

16-08-2015
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikala View Post
Future Projects, posted by official pages of photographers, stylists and Gisele herself:

- Vogue Paris By Testino
- Vivara Campaign

Main campaigns: Under Armour, Falabella, GB Intimates, Sky, Oral B Brasil, Pantene.

^^^^^^^The unkown campaign shot in LA is FALABELLA... pictures and commercial, again by Nino Muñoz.

The Under Armour campaign was also released... by Cass Bird.

I think we will see a lot from her next month, because her book is set to be released in September and she might also do a visit in Brazil to launch the new collection of GB Intimates.

16-08-2015
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikala View Post

- Vogue Paris By Testino
- Vivara Campaign

Do we know what did she shoot with Pat McGrath ?

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
^^^^^^^The unkown campaign shot in LA is FALABELLA... pictures and commercial, again by Nino Muñoz.

The Under Armour campaign was also released... by Cass Bird.

I think we will see a lot from her next month, because her book is set to be released in September and she might also do a visit in Brazil to launch the new collection of GB Intimates.
Gi has 5 year contract with Under Armour, There wasn't only one shoot, we should wait her new pictures from UA campaign next months, years, Like Pantene, Oral B Brasil, Sky and others I was thinking it was for falabella, thanks for posting. hope she will have public events in September, want to see her new looks

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bündchen, gisele