How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-12-2011
front row

Givenchy is kind of meh, i mean Gisele looks good but it's impossible to take a bad picture of her ... I just find it boring to be honest, there's nothing major about it. I'm happy she got it, i feel like this is the first time in ages that Gisele decides to do two campaigns at the same time

I love Versace though, i don't get why some people is hating on it. I think it's perfect

19-12-2011
hors concours♛

Tom Brady And Gisele’s Mansion Nears Completion

19-12-2011
scenester

^^ i think gisele did versace and dior in the same season as well. ss09?

19-12-2011
hors concours♛

yes ^ this season feels as exciting as S/S 09. Even if she got Balenciaga and Marant last S/S, it still didn't feel as exciting as this.

I wonder what else she has coming. Still dying to know what the shoot with Noah was.

19-12-2011
V.I.P.

The Versace is better than Givenchy. if it weren't for the fact that it's Gisele, the Givenchy one would just be boring.

19-12-2011
fashion icon

^ I agree, but I don't think she pulls it off very well. Usually she exudes so much energy in her photographs, but she's kind of blank in the Givenchy campaign.

20-12-2011
V.I.P.

New shots, Versace S/S 2012

vogue.it

20-12-2011
fashion insider

OMG she looks drop dead gorgeous for versace

20-12-2011
trendsetter

I just love that house of theirs. It's like a castle.

20-12-2011
hors concours♛

I like Versace but they distorted her face too much in the first one.
Anticipating more Givenchy before I can have an opinion really.

20-12-2011
front row

Wow...It seems like the bad economy is affecting fashionhouses too...But why their CREATIVITY?? Isnt that what they are all about??

Those must be the cheapest uninspired "sets" they could find...an average public beach with a car and a motel-esque swimming pool???

Gisele, Givenchy, Versace...One would think this bombastic combo will lead to nothing short of glamourous but this is so lackluster...

I mean they didn't even doll up Gisele in an original way. We've seen the bare Givenchy look in Vivara and other lesser known brands ads for goodness sakes...

And the Versace look (and poses) is one she's done multipe times..Missoni,Roberto Cavalli..

Ok, rant over....

20-12-2011
V.I.P.

OMG, this is just phenomenal. The 1st shot is pure sexiness. She fits this brand so perfect.

20-12-2011
backstage pass

I agree with Michelebella they really made her face look weird in the first shot but the second one is nice. I really don't like the Givenchy image maybe the rest will be better.

20-12-2011
fashion insider

her face does not look weird at all in the Versace ads, and Mert&marcus always manage to make her look gorgeous and super beautiful...also the makeup is fabulous! It is just that we see a very bad scan or copy of the shot...be sure it will look amazing when we get it from the actual magazines...and Michelabella I am not sure if the Ralph Lauren ads were shot by Weber, I doubt that, although it looks a little bit of his style, but that was a good question, I need to really find out who the photographer was...but the other Ralph Lauren ads were shot by Herb Ritts, so I think the first campaign was also show by him.
And why didn;t you say you wanna see old runway pics of Gisele...I have tons and I already posted tons...I will try to scan some soon and especially from that great Gucci show

20-12-2011
fashion elite

OMG !! I'm so happy for Givenchy and Versace!
Givenchy would be better if Mariacarla wasn't part of it
Anyway i think we have to wait a lot of works from Gisele, remember the shoot with Noah, i think it's a campaign!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, bŁndchen, december, gisele, october