Gisele Bündchen (December 2011 - October 2012) - Page 52 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-05-2012
front row

OMG, her VP cover is incredible! I also get a vintage feeling, so late '90s. Amazing, amazing, amazing! And 44 ed pages? I have to get it

20-05-2012
hors concours♛

The translation is not perfect but this interview was new to me.

[quote]15 minutes with Gisele Bundchen
Top among the tops, businesswoman, wife and mother, spoke with Brazilian model on staying for 15 years on the crest of the wave

Nothing more to present its new collection of Ipanema sandals for the brand (inspired "in the delicacy and beauty of the flowers"), Gisele Bundchen us take a moment to talk about how she came to become the superstar she is. Gisele has spent 15 years at the top and remains the highest paid model in the world (according to Forbes, in 2010 won a whopping 45 million euros). But all this is achieved only with the physical overwhelming.

Gisele embodies the dream of the humble girl became top. She knows what it is to start from scratch and in their responses it is clear that is a perfect balance between effort, family support and instinct for opportunity. In addition to his role as a model (this year is the image of Versace and Givenchy), and their flip-flops to Ipanema, has a line of natural cosmetics (Sejaa) is a Goodwill Ambassador for United Nations and works with all causes charities can. As if this were not enough, is married to quarterback Tom Brady and mother of a child, Benjamin, aged two, who does not want to relegate to a 'Nannie'.
Quote:
Is there something you have not got?
You can never say you've already got it all. You always learn and life is a lesson that never ends. Fashion is my life and have worked hard to get where I am. I do not reach 40 and be only be model. I like to bring things to others and myself.

How did it start?
Life has not been easy for me. I started my career at 14 years and I have sacrificed much to get where I am. I built my career step by step. At first I had no money to pay the bus. Over time I could get a taxi and then I bought a car. I know what it is to have nothing, now I have the life I have because of my effort and my family.

It is difficult to imagine before the success
My first job was for a parade of Alexander McQueen. At first, everyone thought I was beautiful, I went to 42 auditions and all rejected me. Not even looked at my face.

And suddenly, everything changed ...
It was in London in 97 years. I was hired (for the parade of McQueen) because I know very well walk in heels. From there, I did my best to be in the right publications and for people to respect me.

And how you earned that respect?
The world of fashion is a frivolous world where you have to fight to earn respect. I sacrificed a lot to get where I am. In all my years of career, I have never been late for work. That is the view of customers, who not only want to hire a beautiful face. If you are not serious and professional, does not help your beauty. My clients know that I take my work to the best of my responsibilities.

In all this, your family has played an important role ..
My family has always helped me. We are six sisters and my parents have always tried to instill strong values ​​of family and lifestyle. My head is well furnished and if you are happy inside, you're beautiful on the outside.

What has changed since you mom?
Since the birth of my son Benjamin I can not sleep as much. I always wake up before ten o'clock and start the day doing some sport. I like to exercise, as well as yoga and walking, if I'm at the beach surfing or volleyball practice in the mountains and ride horses when I can do boxing or dance. I have to choose very well what I devote my time, because since my mother found out I had to leave behind a part of life to sink the responsabildades of this new phase. But every day I try to have some time for me. I try to combine my work and personal life, and I personally take care of Benjamin.

Yours is genetic ... What else?
I exercise when I wake up, usually yoga, I practice for years. Drink plenty of water and as healthy. Hydrate my skin a lot, and use natural products, no parabens or chemicals. I do not much makeup, I like the look very natural, with a makeup base fluid and light, a touch of eye shadow or mascara and gloss or lip balm. And I'll never sleep without desmaquillarme.

¿You would go to the plastic surgeon?
It is a difficult question. I am of slight build and I like to eat. I am careful, I do sports every day and do yoga. It is a philosophy of life that helps me to be good inside and it moves abroad. I have not needed a surgeon. I understand that if your work is your image, you need to make minor tweaks, but I prefer natural beauty.

One day you're wearing ...
My looks are very casual day. I usually wear jeans, shorts with t-shirts or jerseys overall, winter boots or my Ipanema Gisele Bundchen that match everything and are very feminine.

A look at night to hit?
Soil bet-fitting dresses and high heeled shoes.

Brands that make you sigh ...
My favorites are Versace, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana and Alexander McQueen.
http://www.glamour.es/moda/zoom-moda/artic...-bundchen/16414

and this Oprah interview was new to me:
Quote:
What does "beauty" mean to you?
Beauty is something inside of us. If you love yourself and accept yourself, that shows on the outside. Beauty is an act—it's how you carry yourself.

And how do you carry yourself?
I am a very honest and confident person. I am a very normal person. I believe everyone is equal and I respect everyone. I'm appreciative of everyone and I don't take anything for granted. I've been happy with no money and I am happy with money.

What does confidence mean to you?
Confidence is very important for people. When you're good to yourself and you accept yourself and you're honest and you understand yourself, and you're not judgmental—that is confidence. You can work to make yourself better every day.

I'm very confident. It helps that I have the best family in the world. We are very, very close. I believe everything comes from the family. To be a person that is confident, it helps to have a family that loves and supports you and makes you feel safe. When you have that, nothing else matters. They love you even when you make mistakes. I'm very lucky to have a strong base like that. They make me confident, because they accept me for who I am.

How do you celebrate yourself? What do you do to take time out for yourself?
I'm a workaholic. I'm not going to deny that. I love challenges and that's what keeps me going. But I do try to make a lot of time for myself. I know my limits. I go to Brazil a lot. I have never spent Christmas or New Year's without my family. I jump horses and go surfing. I'm a certified skydiver. I love the outdoors and sports. I love adventure and doing different things that are challenging. They keep me sane!
http://www.oprah.com/spirit/Get-Insp...#ixzz1vMGdZsaq

Last edited by michelabella; 20-05-2012 at 07:07 AM.

20-05-2012
hors concours♛

Mmm… Brazil… This is heaven !
@giseleofficial
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AtRruQNCQAM7dks.jpg large.jpg (232.0 KB, 19 views)

20-05-2012
hors concours♛

facebook.com/Gisele

bigger pic:
@Juliannekaye
Hair and makeup by me on Gisele Bundchen @giseleofficial for the Rio + 20 campaign. She's stunning and amazingly sweet!

21-05-2012
hors concours♛

via giseledaily:

She will only model for her own line of Lingerie w/ HOPE but not the mainline HOPE any longer.

(at least thats what I think it translated as, sorry for wrong info)

Last edited by michelabella; 21-05-2012 at 01:02 PM.

21-05-2012
hors concours♛

wow wonder why she's in Paris?

Telma France Tour ‏@tboaventura31
Gisele Bundchen arriving at CDG in Paris today, T2F! Beautiful, beautiful too!

21-05-2012
scenester

michelabella nice post....

Well I am hoping for a new campaign...

And I think she will be back in Brazil on 28th for Casa Cor event and probably to shoot C&A. Let's wait and see...

Last edited by Psylocke; 22-05-2012 at 12:58 AM. Reason: *no talk about a possible pregnancy in this thread*

22-05-2012
hors concours♛

well I have no idea how legit this tweet is (but she is in Paris...) I'm stunned at even the thought, its been on my wishlist for years. The mainline was already shot right? Maybe its a fragrance or something.

@NdrPenelove Shooting #Chanel with Gisele Bundchen

22-05-2012
V.I.P.

^The mainline campaign has indeed been shot. Hopefully, it's a fragrance or an eyewear campaign!

22-05-2012
hors concours♛

It was shot by Testino. sounds like a fragrance?

22-05-2012
V.I.P.

'Vogue' Paris - June 2012 (preview)

glossynewsstand.tumblr.com

22-05-2012
V.I.P.

^I adore that 2nd shot!!

23-05-2012
hors concours♛

Its Chanel cosmetics.

@NdrPenelove @worldfashionews very nice, Gisele is very beautiful and Mario Testino is an amazing photographer. Shooting outside today, tomorrow inside

23-05-2012
rising star

Gisele for Chanel ? Such a big surprise!!!

24-05-2012
backstage pass

OMG!。。。gisele for chanel? can i say that is impossible....

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, bündchen, december, gisele, october