Gisele BŁndchen (December 2011 - October 2012) - Page 54 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-05-2012
hors concours♛

Gisele BŁndchen - HOPE - Gisele BŁndchen Brazilian Intimates (60 sec)

bavids2

28-05-2012
hors concours♛

In 2012, Gisele complete five years of partnership with the brand Pantene hair treatments. To celebrate in style, since last week began to be published a new advertising film for 30 seconds with the poster girl.

Admired worldwide for the beauty of her hair, the campaign portrays some of the key looks from Gisele throughout the campaigns already undertaken by the brand.

In the movie, Top shows: "Even going through so much damage, keep my hair the way I want. Healthy, shiny, wonderful. "That everyone agrees, is not it? The Top concludes with an invitation to the ladies: "Compare, try and shine." And there, all ready?

Watch below the new campaign!

giselebundchen.com

29-05-2012
front row

Sorry, but could someone please tell me what show Gisele is walking in @ 0:29 and 0:31 in this video (she's wearing sunglasses and green in the first one, and black/white in the second):

Thank you!!!!

29-05-2012
hors concours♛

sure, the first show is Cia Maritima S/S 2001 and the 2nd show is Zoomp F/W 2000.

29-05-2012
front row

^ You are a star. Thanks.

Btw, are there any pictures anywhere??? All i can find is grainy videos.

Last edited by alexrbates; 29-05-2012 at 01:33 PM.

29-05-2012
hors concours♛

you're welcome, These are the best ones I have;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/glamgis...7626787100845/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/glamgis...7626911955422/

29-05-2012
front row

^ Thank you once again. There's a hell of a lot of pictures on that account. It it yours??

BTW, does Gisele have a twitter/website that she herself (personally) updates regularly??? I've noticed her twitter appears to be updated by someone else.

29-05-2012
hors concours♛

No its not mine but the best runway archive for her that I know of. or her official website is great for archival runway info.
Her website team runs her social networking, she only seems to tweet before she does an event or something but I do think she is the one who posts on her facebook mostly. I think I read somewhere her youngest sister Rafaela runs her website and social net working but her team told me she definitely does read and check it. I've requested she start tweeting more herself. :p

Last edited by michelabella; 29-05-2012 at 03:43 PM.

29-05-2012
hors concours♛

Gisele Bundchen discover new faces in Brazilian favelas

Gisele Bundchen arrives in Brazil on June 5 with a mission: to find new faces in Brazilian favelas. The model will be the official launch of the contest Top Kufa Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, the first national competition of beauty played exclusively by candidates between 18 and 22 years who live in underserved communities, created by the Central Union of Slums and Pantene, the brand which is the top poster girl. In the event, held in Rio 30 girls dream to find the beautiful, who will share tips on the secret of success, guiding how to prepare for a casting, parade and teaching techniques, such as could not miss, must-tricks to take care of beauty. The competition will be divided into four stages, with the participation of 27 states. The Top Kufa elected Brazil will be known on 14 September.

http://colunas.revistaepoca.globo.co...s-nas-favelas/

29-05-2012
V.I.P.

^ That's interesting. Will it be televised or will it just be the announcement of the winner?

30-05-2012
hors concours♛

agee, good question. I hope more info shows up.

aww I think I read somewhere she was going to participate in this but she will be very pregnant by then and probably can't travel...

Gisele BŁndchen refusing the invitation to participate in COB close of the London Olympics

The Brazilian party at the close of the London Olympics in August, will be without one of our most famous representatives worldwide. Gisele Bundchen said no to the invitation of the Brazilian Olympic Committee, the COB, to participate in the closing show alongside other country stars such as Marisa Monte and Seu Jorge. And there is no money in the world top model that makes you change your mind. No other model should be invited to the place of Gisele Bundchen.

extra.globo.com

30-05-2012
rising star

what's the pity !

30-05-2012
hors concours♛

Gisele Bundchen giving a very special glow in a more innovative design CUFA, CUFA BRAZIL TOP, it is a beauty contest that aims to elect the most beautiful young woman coming of the communities in situations of social vulnerability, throughout Brazil, appreciating female beauty in all its diversidade.Gisele BŁndchen will debut (05/06) TOP CUFA BRAZIL, support the project for sure will give a huge boost to the girls participating in the beauty contest that will infect everyone!

TOP CUFA will be divided into stages, and the great national event held in Rio de Janeiro, September 14, which will feature 27 competitors, one for each state of Brazil. The winner also won a contract with a modeling agency, will receive products from Pantene Pro-V for a year.

We believe that positive interventions of this proportion set the agenda in the suburbs. In addition to providing an even greater visibility to these territories known to be fertile for the development of new talent in the world of fashion and aesthetic, as well as contributing directly and indirectly to increased self-esteem of those involved.

And of course the CUFA SC comes with everything, so unless we are spreading about our regional stage.

Get ready girls! What do you think of the opportunity to represent our state in the final part of this big project?
cufalagunasc.blogspot.com.br

30-05-2012
hors concours♛

Renowned Peruvian photographer MATT Foundation opened in Lima and your guest list is the most surprising.

Mario Testino to come to our country aperturar MATE Foundation, which will be responsible for disseminating its work and the new national values. However, it would be surprising if the guest list could get to our country.

Celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Johnny Depp, Gisele Bundchen, Kate Moss and the host Susana Gimenez Argentina could reach Lima as part of this inauguration and being close friends of the photographer of stars.

For its part, Argentina was the first to confirm their arrival in our country the daily Clarin, ensuring that its agenda is the event by Mario Testino.

The first sample of the Foundation will be called All or Nothing and open to the public since July 27.

peru.com via giseledaily

30-05-2012
tfs star

Gisele Bundchen takes her 2-year-old son Benjamin to the park on Wednesday (May 30) in Boston, Mass.

justjared

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, bŁndchen, december, gisele, october