Gisele BŁndchen (December 2011 - October 2012) - Page 57 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-06-2012
hors concours♛

some videos:

http://socialcam.com...er&fsk=OVJ5Gkak

flickr/top cufa

06-06-2012
hors concours♛

@mauriciodesousa
ontem, na premiaÁ„o "champions of the hearth", no copacabana palace ", luciano, angťlica e gisele.

06-06-2012
hors concours♛

shooting Vogue Brazil w/ Demarchelier today

@VogueBRoficial RT @ yasminesterea: giseleofficial @VogueBRoficial @gfrassonnews on set with Patrick Demarchelier! Special edition comes around!

07-06-2012
rising star

I love Gisele and how she uses her fame to help make this world a better place. Some find it cheesy, but i think she is a good roll model and stands for all good that can make our world a better place for future generation. GO GISELE!!!

08-06-2012
hors concours♛

a very rare pic at Elite Look of the year contest in 1994.

@ sergiomattos40
@FabiSaba remember? # 1994 ibiza with gisele bundchen and Claudia Menezes ... #lookoftheyear

Last edited by michelabella; 08-06-2012 at 05:39 PM.

09-06-2012
hors concours♛

An interview she gave to Marie Claire Spain at her last Ipanema shooting.

Its Spanish to English translated, I tried my best to make some things more understandable.

Quote:
The top Brazilian Gisele Bundchen -Marie Claire.es speaks of her experience and her family, while she confesses that does not give up a chunk of chocolate. Do not miss one of her interviews sincere.

What does a typical day in your life?
The first thing I do when I wake up is my bed. I can not feel comfortable if my house is not tidy. After breakfast and do some exercise. Obviously the more I long to have a baby, but I think in a positive way. I like to start the day early because I am a very active person.

What is the best of being a model? And the worst?
The best thing about being a model is that it is a profession that gives you the opportunity to meet new people, places, countries ... I love traveling and I love my profession. The worst thing is I guess the rush, the long waits at airports and can not be so long as I want with my family.

What feeling do you remember about your first days as a model?
Being a model is a very demanding profession. It should be well furnished head so that everything goes well. One of the hardest things is to show that after a beautiful body may also have an interesting mind. At first it was quite difficult. I made over forty castings and I caught. I really love my profession, but I do it my way of life.

What would you be doing if not in style?
I think if no file past, devote more time to design more Ipanema sandals and maybe I would spend even more to my charity projects, but for now I see my life from the world of fashion.

How do you face the test of time?
Hydrate my skin with cocoa butter and clean soil with clay masks. The secret to beautiful skin is that is hydrated and clean. I feel very good about myself and I have never raised an operation.

What are you doing to keep fit?
Every day I play sports, usually yoga and run or I bike. I have over ten years practicing kung-fu and love it. In summer I like surfing and volleyball and in winter I like skiing and often do boxing and horseback riding.

Do you follow a specific diet?
Obviously the models we have to look after, but I never give up my fancy, a piece of chocolate to finish the meal. I drink a vanilla sorbet or a good chocolate mousse. I love it!

How do your makeup in your day to day?
I like to wear natural makeup: lip gloss and mascara. Since I travel so I never forget to bring me a stick of coconut lip because I really drying.

How you care for your hair?
I usually wash it one day like every other, if I have to work. I wash it every day too dry. Usually once a week use mask to moisturize.

How would you define your style?
I love to dress in clothes that make me feel comfortable. Jeans and T-shirts are my allies. For evening dresses I like to mark the body. I do not follow fashion to the letter, if something becomes fashionable and do not like it on me do not wear it.

Since you're a mother perceive the fashion world with different eyes?
When it was learned that I was going to be mother everyone said it would stop the fashion industry but, as you see, is not (laughs). There is nothing more important in the world that my family and they are my priority. Fortunately I've always been able to combine my professional and personal life, but always I have in mind for my baby and my husband. We must protect what's important.

Would you like to have more children?
Yes, We are a large family. I have 5 sisters and I wish Benjamin would also enjoy this. The family is a perfect structure for learning.

What is the trick to flirt with you?
I'm a pretty simple but I look too much into detail. Normally I have music and lighted candles at home ... helps me to relax the spirit. I love Bob Marley and I love Jack Johnson. With dinner, candles and some music I'm happy.
http://www.marie-claire.es/moda/mode...laire-twitter3

09-06-2012
V.I.P.

Gisele Bundchen takes son Benjamin out for a walk on his tricycle around their neighbourhood in Boston.

zimbio

09-06-2012
hors concours♛

some more. walking with Tom's family and mid wife.

zimbio

Last edited by michelabella; 09-06-2012 at 02:24 PM.

10-06-2012
V.I.P.

justjared

10-06-2012
hors concours♛

@brigittemakeup
Ok, today's mystery model, the one and only #gisele bundchen! Lucky me.

10-06-2012
front row

thanks for sharing the Marie Claire interview.
She's gorgeous

12-06-2012
backstage pass

Apparently Gisele will be searching for models in brazil!? Not sure how accurate it is, and sorry if this is old news!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ms-Brazil.html

13-06-2012
hors concours♛

@mbrown_beauty
Re-visiting my make-up work on @giseleofficial in 2007 for her iPanema Launch in Melbourne! #bronzeglow
mbrown_beauty
Thanks @lauradundovic! Was such a fun day doing her makeup, going to the event, she was lovely and even gave me some makeup tips!

does anyone have this article?
Trace 27 Brasil 2000 (Adriana Lima on the cover)

ebay archive001

13-06-2012
hors concours♛

U.S. Weekly has just confirmed: here comes the second heir to Gisele Bundchen. It would be completing three months of pregnancy, ie, Benjamin, her firstborn, so the company will earn. And apparently Gisele will fulfill even the desire to have many children, as she always told me in interviews.

This week, the top was in Brazil to participate in celebrations of World Environment Day (one of helping to plant 50 000 trees), launched the competition Top CUFA (Unique Central of Slums) Brazil, which will choose the most beautiful between 18 and communities 22 years, and is still shooting fashion editorials. Whew, our top continues full steam ahead!

gntfashion

13-06-2012
hors concours♛

twitter/giseleofficial

Visionaire #62 Rio
Quote:
The much anticipated Visionaire 62 Rio launched last night at the Biennial building where the spring/summer 2013 shows are being held in S„o Paulo. The launch was hosted by Visionaire’s Cecilia Dean and by Iguatemi, the sponsor of the new issue.

Visionaire 62 Rio comes cased in a 3D lenticular box designed by the Campana Braothers, and features a series of 3D images that include the ultimate sambadrome by 3D video artist Marco Brambilla, Adriana Lima on the famed Copacabana sidewalk by painter Richard Phillips, Gisele nude by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, Lea T by artist Maurizio Cattelan with Pierpaolo Ferrari, and more images by Karl Lagerfeld, Marilyn Minter, SÝlve SundsbÝ, Vik Muniz, Adriana Varej„o, Rimon Guimar„es, Barr„o, and Eli Sudbrack.
via madeinbrazilblog

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, bŁndchen, december, gisele, october