Gisele BŁndchen (December 2011 - October 2012) - Page 58 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-06-2012
hors concours♛

The World's Highest Paid Models
Just like last year, the Brazilian bombshell BŁndchen leads the pack with a stunning $45 million in earnings (all estimates from May 1st, 2011 to May 1st, 2012). Even in her early thirties, BŁndchen remains an unparalleled force within the fashion world. As the world’s most powerful supermodel, she racks up modeling gigs, spokesperson deals, and independent licensing ventures at every turn. The veritable endorsement queen shills for brands such as Pantene, Esprit, and Versace, and makes a percentage of profits on Ipanema flip-flops and other products bearing her name. While in the United States many know her as the wife of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, BŁndchen’s effect as a spokesperson, especially in her native Brazil, can make a huge difference.

BŁndchen’s success combining business with modeling is influencing young, ascendant models. “The ones that are coming up, their model for excellence is Gisele. They’re looking at her and saying ‘that’s what I want to shoot for,’” Razek said.

Forbes.com

15-06-2012
hors concours♛

shooting Harper's Bazaar Brazil today

@rmsbeauty
Rose-Marie doing @giseleofficial's makeup for @BazaarBR, going with a bright lip!

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

'Vogue' Korea - July 2012 (preview)

twitter VOGUE KOREA

16-06-2012
hors concours♛

Vogue Brazil's Fashion Director on Gisele, Banana Prints, and Interning for Anna

(NEW YORK) S„o Paulo Fashion Week is in full swing and Fashion Rio wrapped a few short weeks ago: It's all about Brazil, baby! Your Daily got the dish from Vogue Brazil's longtime fashion director, Giovanni Frasson, on his country's style sensibilities, their ability to unequivocally fit the derriere, and the position he'd be willing to take for a chance to work under Wintour's reign. (It's probably not the title you'd expect!)
BY ALEXANDRA ILYASHOV

So what’s the deal with Vogue Brazil?
I’ve been at the magazine for 25 years. We try to have an international viewpoint, with a Brazilian identity. People like to see life, happiness, color, and sun in a magazine!

Have you ever met Anna Wintour?
No, no, no.

Would you like to meet her?
I would love to.

And what would you like to do with Anna?
If Anna asked me to intern on her Vogue team, I would say yes.

You would intern for American Vogue?
Why not?

What would you do as a Vogue intern?
Anna is brilliant, but my icon is Grace Coddington. For Grace, I’d be willing to get coffee, clean the table, do whatever!

Would Anna’s style work in Brazil?
Yeah! Maybe not the heavy coats. But the way she dresses with skirts, in the summer, would be great. She’s always perfect; it would work very well in Brazil.

Who’s your favorite Brazilian mod?
Gisele. I might hold the Guinness World Records for shooting the most covers of her, over the past 15 years!

What was Gisele like when you first met?

When she was just starting out, Gisele kept a diary with notes on all of her expenses, day by day. She was totally focused, from the start.

Who’s got the best Brazilian butt?
It’s difficult to pick! There’s Gisele, Adriana Lima….they’re all incredible.

www.fashionweekdaily.com

17-06-2012
hors concours♛

She was shooting again all day yesterday in NY
seems Mary Alice Stephenson and Luigi Murenu were there. some tweets:

@BernadetteNails
if I must work on a Saturday. I really don't mind working with @giseleofficial. Love her happy energy. Looking forward to a good day.

@PWilsonStyle
Today I am with @giseleofficial. I am in heaven. She is truly a super model.

17-06-2012
fashion elite

Then she was shooting for i-D September issue like Natasha, Linda, Isabeli and Guinevere. They already said it was all about icons there. This is the same team of the shoot with Natasha and the other girls.

17-06-2012
hors concours♛

I think you're right I saw them tweet to Natasha,Isabeli and about Linda as well.

17-06-2012
tfs star

Gisele Bundchen: World's Highest Paid Model - Again!
Gisele Bundchen shows off her growing baby bump as she arrives at Santos Dumont Airport on Sunday (June 17) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The 31-year-old supermodel recently topped ForbesĎ list of the Worldís Highest Paid Models for the second year in a row!
Raking in approximately $45 million dollars this past year, Gisele earned her top spot through modeling gigs, endorsement deals, and independent projects.
Coming in at number two is Kate Moss with $9.2 million. Rounding out the top ten list is Russian model Natalia Vodianova, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Lara Stone, Carolyn Murphy, and Candice Swanepoel.

justjared

18-06-2012
hors concours♛

Sejaa by Nino Munoz

bavids2

18-06-2012
backstage pass

Harpars Bazaar shoot is gonna be great. Just in the makeup shots her lips look wonderful with that color

18-06-2012
tfs star

Gisele Bundchen: 'Life Is Like a Camera, Capture Good Times'
Gisele Bundchen gets ready to shoot a commercial on Monday (June 18) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The worldís highest paid model showed off her gorgeous gams in a pair of short shorts with a red top.
ďLife is like a camera, just focus on whatís important. Capture the good times and focus on them. Develop from the negatives and if things donít work out, just take another shot at it Ē Gisele, 31, recently wrote on her Facebook page.

justjared

18-06-2012
tfs star

justjared

18-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicb View Post
Gisele Bundchen: World's Highest Paid Model - Again!
Gisele Bundchen shows off her growing baby bump as she arrives at Santos Dumont Airport on Sunday (June 17) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The 31-year-old supermodel recently topped ForbesĎ list of the Worldís Highest Paid Models for the second year in a row!
Raking in approximately $45 million dollars this past year, Gisele earned her top spot through modeling gigs, endorsement deals, and independent projects.
Coming in at number two is Kate Moss with $9.2 million. Rounding out the top ten list is Russian model Natalia Vodianova, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Lara Stone, Carolyn Murphy, and Candice Swanepoel.

justjared
if I'm recollecting correctly, she's been #1 on that list for more than just 2 years in a row. it's gotta be at least 5 years now.

18-06-2012
rising star

can anyone recommend me a good gisele website which have all campaign good quality photos she did for nearly 15 years ???

19-06-2012
trendsetter

^^Haha, I'm pretty sure she's been No. 1 since 2004.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, bŁndchen, december, gisele, october