@sophie02 i can't agree more

19-06-2012
hors concours♛

I saw screen caps but never the actual interview -

Conan O'Brien - Gisele Bundchen & Makeup Conan 9/18/06

19-06-2012
hors concours♛

some more pics of Gisele filming C&A

Gisele Bundchen, you know, is to stop traffic. And that's what the Brazilian top model made ​​on the afternoon of Monday (18.06), while recording a new commercial design of fast-fashion C & A on the streets of Leme in Rio de Janeiro. In the recording, she wore long-sleeved shirt coral, pale wash jeans with shorts and sandals flat lashing round the ankle to get to know a resident of the city.

The scene must be repeated. As part of the action, will mark Gisele for four Brazilian capitals to understand a little more on fashion and culture of each region. They are quick visits, only one day in each city: the top was Monday in Rio, but I went to Bethlehem (PA), from where to Salvador (BA) and Porto Alegre (RS) in the sequence.

vogue globo

19-06-2012
hors concours♛

Looks like the Bazaar Brazil she shot last week is by Terry again

terrys studio

20-06-2012
hors concours♛

Gisele Bundchen writes business in Belťm, ParŠ
Charisma Model Para impressed.
Colors of houses and river were the impressions that marked the top model.

The highest paid supermodel in the world, Gisele BŁndche visited Bethlehem (PA) for the first time on Tuesday (19). Docks Station, one of the sights of the city, was chosen to be the scene of a commercial that shows how the Brazilian population dresses. During our stay, the model Para delighted with sympathy and humor.

The young Izabora Lawrence was selected to meet Gisele. The model was two hours in the house of the Baptist university in the neighborhood of Campos. "She is a beautiful woman and a humble woman. Good people. It is very quiet! So good, so quiet, I did not imagine that with all the fame she has, you know," he said.

Gisele said was impressed with the beauty of the state capital. "It's beautiful. It's hot right? Is wet. It's wonderful! And this river? What a beautiful thing! Is a lot of color, I found beautiful old buildings that has colored all here.", Said through a commitment to another.

The team also participated in the filming was not disappointed with the chosen scenario. "We stayed with my mouth open. Everyone. Gisele looked when he said, 'My God that beautiful place!'. Because it really is. This horizon, this amount of water that flows here is to impress the same," said Ricaro Tronquini , TV director.

A model paraded under the cranes at the beginning of the twentieth century and settled in the Bay of GuajarŠ the background. About visiting the Docklands station in Bethlehem, stopped to monitor the filming and students from two public escoals the city that have visited the site work for the teachers. Everyone wanted to see better work BŁndche Gisele.

The small Yasmin Jorge, barely contained anxiety. Asked about the feeling of seeing the model closely, laughed nervously. "It's really cool! Super cool! Very, very!" He said.

g1.globo.com/

20-06-2012
hors concours♛

Rosie and Candice seem to like Gisele, they always mention her in their interviews :p

"Gisele Bundchen is one example," says Rosie Huntington SP
Quote:
Earth - You've worked with several Brazilian models during the events of Victoria's Secrets and other parades. What you have to say about them?
RHW - I've always been surrounded by Brazil. England is very small, so we have many models. Since the Brazilians are present in all the parades. These girls are smart, funny, fun and know how to make a living. I love spending time with the Brazilian models, I have fun with them.

Earth - There is some Brazilian model that you admire in particular?
RHW - Gisele Bundchen always admired. I think she is an example for all models. If I could have just a little bit of her career would already be a happy girl. She seems to be a determined woman, a fighter, very strong. I think she is an icon of Brazilian people. Gisele is a woman who is extremely inspiring, not only in the fashion world, she also does great things for the world.
moda.terra.com.br

Candice Swanepoel for Muse Magazine Summer 2012 - NSFW

Quote:
On her icons/role models: “Gisele BŁndchen has always been an inspiration and role model as a person and as a business woman. Laetitia Casta for her natural beauty. I tend to look up to older icons like Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Karen Mulder…”
smartologie.blogspot.com

Last edited by michelabella; 20-06-2012 at 07:12 AM.

20-06-2012
hors concours♛

@ lulabonfim
But Gisele Bundchen is VERY nice. she spoke with everyone, took photo with street children here. I turned fan.

20-06-2012
tfs star

Gisele Bundchen Is a Belem Babe
Gisele Bundchen shows some leg while heading to a photo shoot on Wednesday (June 20) in Belem, Brazil.
The 31-year-old supermodel stayed hydrated by drinking fresh coconut water.

justjared

21-06-2012
hors concours♛

The first international Vogue Eyewear campaign HQ. Photos by Mario Sorrenti.
rare images

erikaferszt.com via lovevsmodels

21-06-2012
hors concours♛

more pics in Brazil
Gisele BŁndchen busca inspiraÁ„o pelo Brasil

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3965876&type=1

21-06-2012
tfs star

Tom Brady: I Have a 'Life Partner' in Gisele Bundchen
Gisele Bundchen works on another photo shoot on Thursday (June 21) in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
The night before, the 31-year-old modelís husband, Tom Brady, attended the Under Armour Spine RPM launch event in NYC with skier Lindsey Vonn.
Asked if there was anything bad about being married to a supermodel, the 34-year-old Patriots quarterback laughed before saying, ďItís a marriage, so I have a life partner.Ē
ďLike most marriages, thereís a lot of give and take,Ē Tom told Sports Illustrated.

justjared

22-06-2012
hors concours♛

bavids2

Last edited by michelabella; 22-06-2012 at 07:56 AM.

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

does anyone have any advice on attaining gisele-like waves? i'm thinking of buying the t3 hot rollers and then curling a few pieces with a curling iron...is this the right way to go?

and is it necessary to blow dry beforehand? if so, why?

Last edited by lucy92; 22-06-2012 at 09:10 AM.

22-06-2012
hors concours♛

Here's a video from one of her hair stylists, hope it helps
http://www.modelinia.com/videos/re-m...ele-s-hair/129

22-06-2012
front row

Goodness Tom Brady is so pretty!
Only a supermodel could bag someone like him

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, bŁndchen, december, gisele, october