How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-12-2011
hors concours♛

Did she shoot Dior?

Quote:
Gisele Bundchen talks about the success of his career interview with the newspaper "O Globo". When asked about the indication of Forbes, which defines it as the first model to become a billionaire, she said: "This is an exaggeration."

The top richest in the world with sales of $ 45 million between 2010 and 2011, participated in more than 20 magazine covers, launched clothing lines by C & A, the cosmetics brand Be and starred in campaigns for Salvatore Ferragamo, Isabel Marant Versace, Balenciaga and H & M.

After many successful works as creative director, Gisele said her experience on the job. "I love creating, then, this new experience is exciting for me. I did not know who gave so much work. I learned that it takes dedication and communication between everyone and to get several collections a year."

During a recent essay for Dior, in the sun of 40 degrees, the model went on to say that fashion is sacrifice and torture but would not be fashion. On the statement, she confessed that she has experienced many peculiar stories. "I've gone through each one. If I tell anyone who believes. But I'm no superhero, no. I've always been very dedicated. I see the work of a highly professional manner and try to keep good humor and relaxed atmosphere on set, no matter situation. I think it helps everyone to work better. I believe that everything is energy, and positive energy is contagious. "Gisele is home with Tom Brady, forming the richest couple in the world of celebrities, and is the mother of Benjamin.
http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista...ERHEROINA.html

(thanks to giseledaily)

31-12-2011
fashion elite

OMG Dior? If it's right she's crazy
Dior, Versace, Givenchy & Salvatore Ferragamo in one season is insane
@michelabella has she ever did Dior? If so maybe she was thinking about a campaign in the past!! Anyway so excited!!

31-12-2011
hors concours♛

yes she did Dior alot! 7 campaigns. On giseledaily twitter they say it translates as "recent photoshoot for Dior".

Perhaps this is my fault. I expressed through her twitter how I missed her in F/W 2011 ads and want to see her be a campaign queen like Raquel Zimmerman for S/S 2012. I swear I did.

Last edited by michelabella; 31-12-2011 at 07:15 AM.

31-12-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelabella View Post
yes she did Dior alot! 7 campaigns.

Perhaps this is my fault. I expressed through her twitter how I missed her in F/W 2011 ads and want to see her be a campaign queen like Raquel Zimmerman for S/S 2012. I swear I did.
OMG 7 campaigns: lol:
Yes in FW 11 don't know why but she had only Espirit! Maybe she hadn't time
Anyway was one of the many Dior campaigns in desert or in very hot places? If not she got Dior

31-12-2011
hors concours♛

I have not seen the Dior couture book by Demarchelier yet which she supposedly shot for way back in the beginning of the year. Is she in the book? Anyways that was shot a long time ago so I don't think it would be considered a recent shoot as the article states.

31-12-2011
fashion elite

I've seen many photos about Dior book and one with Natalia Vodianova, and they are all studio shots

31-12-2011
hors concours♛

Thanks rado and Luca. Well I think its safe to say...

This could be her best season since 2003 when she had Dior,Balenciaga,Dolce&Gabbana and Missoni. I think 2012 is going to be even better than 2011 and we'll hear the usual complaints from some...(her work seems to come in bundles, never scattered so it can seem like "overload" haha.) She really proves that modeling is so much more than looks. Professionalism and work ethic are just as important, if not more so. (At least to take you from just being a model to becoming a Supermodel).

31-12-2011
backstage pass

I own the Dior Couture book and Gisele has only one shot and it is studio. It's a really boring picture. When I read Gisele was in it, I thought she'd have more than one shot. The book itself is stunning! Might just be my favorite photography book ever.

31-12-2011
fashion elite

So 99,9% she has Dior
Right?

31-12-2011
hors concours♛

Thanks Jennaa for the info, pity only 1 shot.

I trust what Quem says, hopefully more info will surface.

31-12-2011
she's got the look

Gisele for Dior would be awesome

31-12-2011
fashion insider

Let's hope so, but the campaigns so far are gorgeous enough to make us happy

01-01-2012
V.I.P.

can't WAIT to see her for Dior, this is amazing news!!

01-01-2012
V.I.P.

If she gets Dior too it will be her best campaign season in years! I can imagine from now all the rants about the Gisele overlad .

01-01-2012
hors concours♛

yes ^ and when there is nothing new of her its "what happened to gisele".

Spotted at a Patriots game today
(twitter/giseledaily)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AiF3EZVCEAE1iMf.jpg (49.8 KB, 47 views)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, bŁndchen, december, gisele, october