How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-10-2013
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelabella View Post
In new york on a job...

Hanging out with @giseleofficial & legendary fashion editor/stylist George Cortina

imgmodels
Brazilian media reported this shoot is a top secret one. George Cortina styling and Lachlan Bailey is the photographer. Probably a new campaign coming up.... Cortina styles often for H&M, CK and Armani, while Lachlan's been shooting Donna Karan, Boss and Balmain often. Besides the fact he shot Gisele for her last H&M campaign. But her outfit and also the fact that Marlon is in the campaign makes me think is not an H&M campaign. I think it's a high fashion brand. Let's see....

18-10-2013
hors concours♛

Thanks oliver. I dont know how legit but someone tweeted it was a fragrance shooting.

My favourite co-worker ever. The one and only, the iconic, the number one.

instagram bryanboycom/giseledaily

18-10-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Having fun shooting outside today, October 18, 2013

facebook Gisele BŁndchen

18-10-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
How to Stop Traffic 101 with the most incredible beauties @giseleofficial @asherfats #NYC #street #takeover #bts

gracemahary/instagram

Gisele is here with Grace and Ashley!

18-10-2013
V.I.P.

Wow Grace take this moment and run with it! You're next to Gisele!

18-10-2013
backstage pass

With Hermann Nicoli

instagram/hermannicoli

18-10-2013
fashion icon

^ What is this shoot for. It looks interesting.

19-10-2013
backstage pass

A few posts below it says the shoot is a top secret one.

19-10-2013
hors concours♛

Greatlful to spend this night with my friends #pearljam @giseleofficial @annemarieleonie @ninomunoz @jody_joynes

katie_mossman instagram

19-10-2013
tfs star

Gisele Bundchen & Vivian: Big Apple Shopping Duo!
Gisele Bundchen carries her adorable daughter Vivian while stepping out for some shopping on Saturday (October 19) in New York City.

justjared

20-10-2013
hors concours♛

Ashjavierparlor

21-10-2013
fashion elite

Gisele looks adorable with Vivian, I always love seeing big celebs with their little ones specially moms and daughters, Beyonce and Blue, Angelia and her girls, Gisele and Vivian... it's cute seeing them with a mini me, specially with how much influence they have in their respective industry.

21-10-2013
hors concours♛

Vogue Paris November 2013 by Inez and Vinoodh

vogue.fr

21-10-2013
tfs star

Gisele Bundles Up With Babies After Baring It All
Gisele BŁndchen spent some time with her kids, Benjamin and Vivian Brady, at a park in Boston on Sunday. Despite her husband Tom Brady's loss against the New York Jets earlier that day, Gisele was all smiles as she pushed Ben on his tricycle and rode down the slide with baby Vivian in her carrier. The supermodel is back home in Boston after a quick trip to NYC for a photo shoot. Gisele brought Vivian along with her, and the two were spotted having lunch and shopping with a few pals in the city on Saturday.
In addition to her recent shoot, Gisele currently graces the cover of Vogue Paris's November issue and shows off her flawless figure inside, even going nude ó save for a pair of sneakers ó in the accompanying fashion editorial. Gisele gave a sneak peek of one of the shots on Instagram, saying, "Oops I think I'm seeing double!"

popsugar

22-10-2013
hors concours♛

This has to do with the recent nyc shoot, hmm.

Quote:
Gisele. GISELE! The term “supermodel” does get thrown around loosely but IMO, Gisele Bundchen, aka “GB”, aka “Number One”, is the last supermodel in my books. I had the pleasure of working with the most beautiful woman in the world for two days last week and boy oh boy, this one is for the books.

As y’all know, I extended in Paris for a few days after fashion week. One day, I got an email from my beloved agent to go to a casting. Nine years of blogging and I’ve never gone to a casting before so naturally I was nervous. I’m no model. I didn’t know what to expect! But, like a trooper, I showed up right on the dot, answered a few questions in front of a camera and within three minutes, done and done. A week later, I got called in to take part in a two-day shoot. I was on set for sixteen hours on the first day.

Trust me, I wish I could tell you all about it. I’m bound to keep my silence until it comes out. NEXT YEAR. For now, why don’t you enjoy Gisele’s supremacy and ferociousness, courtesy of this old Vogue Italia video…
http://www.bryanboy.com/bryanboy_le_...umber-one.html

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, bŁndchen, february, gisele, october