How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-11-2013
tfs star

instagram.com/giseleofficial

22-11-2013
hors concours♛

Gisele BŁndchen in Alexander McQueen's Spring 1998 Golden Shower Fashion Show - #TBT - Style.com

24-11-2013
hors concours♛

Vivara Making Of

26-11-2013
hors concours♛

New interview with Quem

Gisele Bundchen: "I'm a mother type Kisser"
In an exclusive interview the model, talks about the care of their children and the wish to return to live in Brazil

Gisele Bundchen was in Sao Paulo to photograph, in a mansion in Morumbi, the campaign for its new sandals, richness of the Tropics, Grendene, which will be released this month. In an exclusive interview to us, the model says that is a loving mother and a Kidder, that likes to take care of the House and explains why she doesn't think of retirement.

Who: do you see any difference in the fashion world in recent years?
GB: Fashion is much more globalized today, also because of the internet. However, I don't see any major changes in the patterns of fashion.

Who: you have spent more time with their children, Benjamin, of 3 years, and Vivian, 1, than at work. The slow down is deliberate?
GB: There is nothing more important than my family. When I decided to be a mother, I knew this would be my priority. This meant that I had to get even more selective in the choice of my work.

Who: In 2004, you acted in the movie Taxi. Would you make another movie?
GB: to Participate in a movie vastly involvement. I have already received a few invitations, but, at this moment in my life, I have no way to fit it. Who knows in the future.

Who: are you considering retiring in the coming years?
GB: I will always work, because I love to create.

Who: you are a person concerned with the environment. How this applies in everyday life?
GB: Whenever possible, I try to have attitudes that help preserve our resources, starting with little things like not wasting water when washing dishes, brushing teeth or bathing. And recycle garbage. I'm looking for, still, using alternative energy systems in my house, like solar energy and rainwater collector. We also do composting organic waste. In addition, growing a vegetable garden at home and try to buy when possible, organic food from small farms in the region. I think it's important to have more sustainable practices in everyday life and convey that to my children.

Who: what kind of mother are you?
GB: I am a kissy type mother. I'm a person who likes a lot of affection. Fill my children hugs and kisses all the time. Also I love to go onto the floor with them and become a child. But I'm also firm when necessary. After all, I believe that my main role as a mother's love, to guide and to convey good values so that in future they can make good choices.

You live in the United States and her husband, Tom Brady, is American. Makes sure to spend a little bit of Brazilian culture for children?
GB: I think it's important to preserve our culture and, of course, try to pass on to my kids some of our traditions, whether in food, in joy, in the warmth of the Brazilian people, in music or even in the language. I tend to speak Portuguese with them at home.

Who: If your children wanted to be models, you would support?
GB: My children will have the freedom to choose what they want for their lives. I believe in the saying that it is important to give roots, but let them fly.

Who: you likes to take care of the House?
GB: Usually organize the House, because I believe that life is much easier when things are in place. When necessary, do the dishes, Cook ... Do whatever it takes. Don't squeeze on housekeeping time because I learned as a young girl at home.

ho: For 32 years, the body care changed?
GB: In recent times, was more attentive with the skin care. Looking for clean and moisturize very well. The physical exercises and meditation are part of my routine for a long time.

Who: you seem to lead a quiet life. Is to counterbalance with the rush of work?
GB: The rhythm of my life is always very intense. For me, the contact with nature is like magic. At a time when ground on Earth, leave all the stress of hectic life aside. Definitely being in contact with nature helps to recharge my energies and brings me balance. When on vacation, for example, I like being in the middle of the jungle.

Who: it's been almost five years since you've been married. What have you learned about the wedding?
GB: It is important to have a lot of respect and an open dialogue and sincere. And a lot of love, of course!

Who: return to live in Brazil are in your plans?
GB: I'd love to, but only time will tell
http://revistaquem.globo.com/QUEM-Ne...ijoqueira.html

26-11-2013
V.I.P.

Cosmopolitan Chile December 2013

facebook.com/cosmopolitan.chile

Last edited by versustito; 26-11-2013 at 03:21 PM.

26-11-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by versustito View Post
Cosmopolitan Chile December 2013

facebook.com/cosmopolitan.chile

Body Special fitness, November 2013. ( sorry)

27-11-2013
V.I.P.

Gisele Bundchen heads out bright and early to head to a studio on Monday (November 25) in New York City.

justjared.com

27-11-2013
tfs star

28-11-2013
V.I.P.

Gisele Bundchen covers Vogue Brazil December 2013

fashionfoiegras.com

28-11-2013
V.I.P.

vogue.globo.com

29-11-2013
hors concours♛

Vogue Brazil December 2013
Ph. Giampaolo Sgura
Hair: David von Cannon
Makeup:Brigette Reiss Anderson

Facebook Giampaolo Sgura

30-11-2013
hors concours♛

Marlon Teixeira is a fan of Gisele's :p

The campaign, still secret, was shot in New York in October. On top, he says: "after having worked with Gisele, I turned into an even bigger fan. Gisele is an unbelievable woman, has a light, beauty, professionalism, charisma, a set all in one woman only! ". http://vogue.globo.com/moda/moda-new...-bundchen.html

30-11-2013
tfs star

30-11-2013
backstage pass

That's the cutest thing ever.

01-12-2013
V.I.P.

Gisele Bundchen makes her way out of her Pilates class on Friday (November 29) in Boston, Mass.

justjared.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, bŁndchen, february, gisele, october