How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-03-2008
backstage pass

Hanna Hojman

Height: 182 cm
Hair: Cendre
Eyes: Brown
Shoes: 39-40
Size: 36-38

Another great new face at Stockholmsgruppen. I know she's probably way too new to have her own forum, since she seems to have done only one real job, but i really really like her. I love how she looks quite haunting but in a very non-obvious way. For being so new, she seems to be quite a talented poser already! It's gonna be really interesting to see where she'll go from here...

(all pics from stockholmsgruppen.se)

12-03-2008
Zenga Zenga

They're never to new for me and I always love to discover the new faces everyone has spotted here or there. Love your Hanna !!

12-03-2008
rising star

i luv her! she wld do the perfect editorial-duo with olivia s, i get the same feeling about them both! yay for the excellent new face board of stockholmsgruppen

12-03-2008
Zenga Zenga

totally agree with you on the fact they would make an awesome duet for an editorial. Same kind of face shape and same intensity in their gaze

And so true, Stockholmsgruppen has built such a strong board. My favorites besides Olivia and Hanna include now Sara, (the blond new faces with a strong nose and amazing eyes), Malin and the two Tildas

12-03-2008
rising star

have to say that those are the exact girls i have spotted as well, they're rly amazing but i'm not sure about how they are managed, have seen lotsa pics that aren't posted on stockholmsgruppen even details like the choices of main pics are things i would manage differently. they have such a strong board but doesnt use it as efficient as they could... my point of view

this girls main-pic's smashing though

12-03-2008
backstage pass

wee, thank you lullo and penny! if you two approve i'm a happy fella'!

and haha penny! as usual i have the exact same girls on my list. plus emilia and livia who i also really like. i think they all have a bright future ahead of them. and let's start lobbying for an ed with hanna and olivia, haha.

12-03-2008
Zenga Zenga

Yes, I would often picked different pictures as the main ones... As long as it's polaroids everything seems OK but I've noticed once the girls get more work in their portfolios my choices would sometimes radically differ from what they did. I must say I've got to check every page to be sure I didn't overlook one of their models because she had a bad main picture (but has a dramatic look on her polas ). Though, I agree with you (and with Stockholmsgruppen ) this one was perfect for Hanna. I simply wish they had put more polaroids... like this one

stockholmsgruppen

12-03-2008
Zenga Zenga

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathias View Post
wee, thank you lullo and penny! if you two approve i'm a happy fella'!

and haha penny! as usual i have the exact same girls on my list. plus emilia and livia who i also really like. i think they all have a bright future ahead of them. and let's start lobbying for an ed with hanna and olivia, haha.
And I think Livia is pure love indeed ! I'm a bit worried Emilia could suffer from a quirky choice of images in her portfolio. I'm sure with a natural styling (that means it just could be polas, again) her potential would be better underlined and more obvious for more people...

And count me in for lobbying for an ed with both

12-03-2008
backstage pass

i agree as usual, emilias pics are poorly chosen. but she's got an interesting face, though she is tad short. but as you said, with a more natural raw styling she would be fierce.

haha, we can plan our lobbying in detail. write you privately later on so we won't bore any other readers. haha.

12-03-2008
fashion insider

She has surprised me in print, much better than I expected from her polaroids. The ed posted above is from March COVER, shot by Kacper Kasprzyk.

stockholmsgruppen

12-03-2008
Zenga Zenga

^The fourth one is awesome much more than the only one I've found... I agree that based on only my lonely pola I wouldn't expect her to be so fierce in editorial but love, love, love her look with her hair pulled back and no make-up !

13-03-2008
V.I.P.

I'd have to agree with you. I'm not overly impressed by the polaroids but what a surprise Hanna is in that ed. She looks great in print!

13-03-2008
backstage pass

i didn't like her polaroids either. they seem to take them from all the wrong angles at stockholsgruppen, that makes the face slightly distorted. in the eds she looks almost nothing like her polas. and she should definately keep her hair straight and pulled back, and skip that wavy hair that is so popular with too many girls in sweden.

13-03-2008
fashion elite

wowo really lovely, i like her a lot

backstage pass

finally some new work! from sweden's cosmopolitan:

i'm not very fond of the first pic, but otherwise hanna is quite good. nice to see her getting jobs!

all pics from stockholmsgruppen.se

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hanna, hojman