How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-10-2005
tfs star

Heather Stewart-Whyte
Beautiful, rarely-discussed model. I think she's from the late eighties (photo credit celebrity-gallery.com and zothike.com):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heather.jpg (88.4 KB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg heather3.jpg (41.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg heather4.jpg (41.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg heather5.jpg (62.0 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by marqueemoon; 16-10-2005 at 06:55 PM.

16-10-2005
tfs star

More (celebrity-gallery.com and zothike.com):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heather7.jpg (77.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg heather8.jpg (59.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg heather9.jpg (100.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg heather10.jpg (93.3 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by marqueemoon; 16-10-2005 at 06:56 PM.
16-10-2005
V.I.P.

I believe she hit in the early 90's like 1991. She was a victoria's secret model, had ads for Gucci and some elle covers. I didn't really get into her, but she was beautiful & took some nice photos. Photo Credits:Mario Testino.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HEATHER6.JPG (77.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg HEATHER8.JPG (79.5 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by OMIFAN9; 18-04-2007 at 01:37 PM.
16-10-2005
tfs star

from celebrity-gallery.com:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heather11.jpg (85.8 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg heather12.jpg (94.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg heather13.jpg (134.6 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg heather14.jpg (51.2 KB, 15 views)

11-12-2005
backstage pass

Looks TRULY atrocious with this poorly-dyed, cheap blonde mop, though:

so wrong.

{all pictures from heavenly celebrities dot com}

Does anyone have more pictures of her? I didn't take to her at first, but now I almost love her. Indisputedly a shoo-in for one of the 5 most beautiful models of any time.

Unfortunately 95% of her photos are the cheap, generic, boring, overly-airbrushed, hardly-looks-like-her type from VS catalogues and not really worthy of posting here.

I would to see her runway and editorials if anyone has access. Really wish she'd gotten more work before she retired because she blows all of her 80s and 90s peers out of the water.

11-12-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by galviggo

Looks TRULY atrocious with this poorly-dyed, cheap blonde mop, though:

so wrong.

{all pictures from heavenly celebrities dot com}

Does anyone have more pictures of her? I didn't take to her at first, but now I almost love her. Indisputedly a shoo-in for one of the 5 most beautiful models of any time.

Unfortunately 95% of her photos are the cheap, generic, boring, overly-airbrushed, hardly-looks-like-her type from VS catalogues and not really worthy of posting here.

I would to see her runway and editorials if anyone has access. Really wish she'd gotten more work before she retired because she blows all of her 80s and 90s peers out of the water.
Your pics didn't show up.

Eighties fashion photography was generally so cheap. I'd love to see how she'd be photographed today.

Last edited by marqueemoon; 11-12-2005 at 10:40 PM.
11-12-2005
V.I.P.

Oh thank you. I can't thank you enough for this thread. She is one of the models I wanted to know more about.

11-12-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by marqueemoon
Your pics didn't show up.

Eighties fashion photography was generally so cheap. I'd love to see how she'd be photographed today.
Waaaaa?! I could view them when I hit send, but now I can't? I don't know what happened or how to fix it.

You can view them here:
http://www.heavenlycelebrities.com/P...hyte/index.htm

Counting from l-r, I picked:
1, 5, 7, 12, 13, another one from 16-20.

Let me try this again (18):
If this doesn't show up again I really don't know.
EDIT: nothing Just a big empty void where the picture should be.

She has a mature, womanly beauty very much lacking in today's fashion industry.

Last edited by galviggo; 11-12-2005 at 10:52 PM.
11-12-2005
backstage pass

A few more, hopefully these will show up...

All photo credit to Zothike.com

Looks like she got some runway work:

Cute and pretty as a kid:

She has one of those universally-appealing, beautiful faces (like Valentina and Bridget Hall and Aurelie Claudel) that can excel at both high fashion/runway and mainstream/catalog. It really stinks that she didn't get more work and exposure.

Btw, she was born in 1969, so she probably peaked in the early 90s, or maybe late 80s if she was the Brooke Shields/Milla Jovovich/Bridget Hall type.

12-12-2005
trendsetter

Indeed , she peaked during the beginning of the 90's , she's half Indian half English. She got somehow famous in France because she got married to Yannick Noah, a famous French tennis player and singer (and then recently for her divorce with him , and some personal affairs) , she featured regularly in the French 'Elle' even after she got 30 y old, and still featured on the shows of Claude Montana and Hervé Léger until 1999 .I remember her mostly for being the face of 'Shalimar' by Guerlain , 'O' de Lancome, the 'Dolce Vita' by Dior perfume ads (1997-2001).

source : membres.lycos.fr , perso.wanadoo.fr

12-12-2005
flaunt the imperfection

she's gorgeous...
i love her....
she had a lot of commercial success...
one of those 'classically' beautiful women who is a bit exotic as well...

and really built like a woman...not a little girl...
sort of an 'ideal' of beauty...

12-12-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanker_phledge
Indeed , she peaked during the beginning of the 90's , she's half Indian half English. She got somehow famous in France because she got married to Yannick Noah, a famous French tennis player and singer (and then recently for her divorce with him , and some personal affairs) , she featured regularly in the French 'Elle' even after she got 30 y old, and still featured on the shows of Claude Montana and Hervé Léger until 1999 .I remember her mostly for being the face of 'Shalimar' by Guerlain , 'O' de Lancome, the 'Dolce Vita' by Dior perfume ads (1997-2001).
source : membres.lycos.fr , perso.wanadoo.fr
Thank you so much, nanker_phledge! Do you have any more? It's such a struggle to find her work and I wasn't aware of the fashion industry until well after she peaked.

Beautiful, classy ads, love all of them except for the third Dior. GORGEOUS, perfect-looking Shalimar ad.

I vaguely remember reading that she and Yannick Noah married twice--is that true? But that they divorced the second time, too, and now she's married to a guy pretty high up in the Elite models food chain?

12-12-2005
backstage pass

all images from celebrity-gallery dot com

Hate to say this because I dislike smoking, but this is mad sexy:

12-12-2005
trendsetter

Too bad , I threw the magazines I had which featured some editorials with her (some of them with her daughters) . I don't think Yannick and her got married twice (but he did get married twice), they had two daughters (Elyjah and Jenaye) which are really beautiful , one of them looks a lot like her , the other has the widest brown eyes I've ever seen . Recently , she reproached Yannick Noah the fact that he didn't let her see their children (I think there was even a trial or something ) , during that period, she dyed her hair in blond and had that totally ridiculous short haircut , people made fun of her in the press ...She indeed got married again and had a son called Stéphane...I think she was even more beautiful after she turned 30.
source :desktoplady.com

Last edited by nanker_phledge; 12-12-2005 at 07:08 PM.
12-12-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanker_phledge
Too bad , I threw the magazines I had which featured some editorials with her (some of them with her daughters) . I don't think Yannick and her got married twice (but he did get married twice), they had two daughters (Elyjah and Jenaye) which are really beautiful , one of them looks a lot like her , the other has the widest brown eyes I've ever seen . Recently , she reproached Yannick Noah the fact that he didn't let her see their children (I think there was even a trial or something ) , during that period, she dyed her hair in blond and had that totally ridiculous short haircut , people made fun of her in the press ...She indeed got married again and had a son called Stéphane...I think she was even more beautiful after she turned 30.
source :desktoplady.com
If you find any pics of her kids please post them up! I'd love to see them.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
heather, stewartwhyte