The World's 20 Richest Models
1. Gisele Bündchen (£96m, Brazilian)
2. Tyra Banks (£57m, American)
3. Christie Brinkley (£51m, American)
4. Kate Moss (£50m, British)
5. Heidi Klum (£45m, German)
6. Elle Macpherson (£38m, Australian)
7. Claudia Schiffer (£35m, German)
8. Naomi Campbell (£31m, British)
9. Milla Jovovich (£23m, Ukrainian)
10. Adriana Lima (£22m, Brazilian)
11. Daria Werbowy (£19m, Ukrainian)
12. Helena Christensen (£18m, Danish)
13. Natalia Vodianova (£15m, Russian)
14. Doutzen Kroes (£13m, Dutch)
15. Eva Herzigova (£13m, Czech)
16. Christy Turlington (£11m, American)
17. Linda Evangelista (£11m, Canadian)
18. Cindy Crawford (£11m, American)
19. Carolyn Murphy (£10m, American)
20. Stephanie Seymour (£10m, American)
My Dream is to Meet LINDA EVANGELISTA
15 February 2012
WOULD you like to party with supermodel Helena Christensen? VOGUE.COM is offering you the chance to join her at the launch of her new Triumph Essence lingerie collection at Selfridges next week, with a new competition.
The first 100 readers to email the below address will be able to attend the event next Thursday, along with a friend, and will be treated to an exclusive goodie bag. The first ten to enter will also be offered an appointment at the Fantasy Mirror - which takes a picture of you to help find the best underwear to suit your body shape.
"For me, it's essential for a lingerie company to have a female perspective," explained Christensen. "After all, women are wearing these pieces and it's all about what makes you feel good. And these sophisticated styles definitely do that."
To secure your place email [email protected]. The deadline for this offer is Sunday night at 6pm. The 100 winners will be notified on Monday, ahead of the party on Wednesday.