How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-06-2012
fashion insider

Hilary becoming in a spokesmodel like Carolyn Murphy. Let's see what happens when Arizona stars to play ...
Posted via Mobile Device

19-06-2012
fashion elite

DESIGNER UPDATE Custom Chai For A Cause June 19, 2012 9:32 am

On a casual Thursday afternoon, Richard Chai (pictured, right) and Hilary Rhoda (pictured, left) were reminiscing over their nearly ten-year-long friendship (which dates back to before the supermodel got her big break as the Spring ‘06 Balenciaga exclusive, according to Chai) while the designer put finishing touches on a custom gown Rhoda will debut at a cocktail party hosted by EFFEN Vodka in honor of Chai tonight at the Dream Downtown. “Hilary is super easy to fit, we just have to take it in a bit. Look at how in-shape she is,” he said, gesturing to Rhoda’s tennis-toned biceps before adding a few more pins to the bust of the hand-pleated, crinkled chiffon number, which will be auctioned off to benefit Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS following the event. This marks the second time Chai has partnered with EFFEN and DIFFA (as part of an ongoing collaboration with the spirits label), having created a bar-lounge installation for the Dining by Design tour back in March. It also represents a recent push on Chai’s part to re-enter the eveningwear arena after having focused on his contemporary Love line for the past few years. He has since been filling special requests for his black-tie fare, like the custom tuxedo Nick Jonas wore to the Met ball. Keep your eyes peeled for starlets wearing custom Chai looks on the red carpets leading up to the Fall ‘13 launch of his eveningwear capsule.

—Brittany Adams

Photo: Courtesy Photo tags: Hilary Rhoda, Richard Chai

source: styledotcom
Posted via Mobile Device

19-06-2012
fashion insider

Wow cannot wait
Posted via Mobile Device

20-06-2012
V.I.P.

20-06-2012
fashion insider

Beautiful!!! ^

21-06-2012
fashion elite

Lovely video, and just love this campaign.
Posted via Mobile Device

24-06-2012
fashion insider

Hilary stars Hugo Boss Black S/S 2012 LookBook
Posted via Mobile Device

28-06-2012
fashion elite

instagram hilaryrhoda

Last edited by DanceFashionista; 28-06-2012 at 11:24 AM.

29-06-2012
fashion insider

Beauty!!!!!

30-06-2012
fashion elite

[IMG] http://imageupper.com/s06/1/8/Z13410657912468752_1.jpg [/IMG] hilaryhrhoda twitter heading up to Harry Winston dinner @ Sunset Beach

Last edited by DanceFashionista; 30-06-2012 at 10:21 AM.

02-07-2012
fashion elite

Look Like: Hilary Rhoda, Ocean Sport Timepieces Launch
BY DANIEL D'ADDARIO

Hilary Rhoda looked ready for a Shelter Island bash in a summer schmatte that was much lower-key than anything you’d wear to the Hamptons. Ms. Rhoda’s artfully untucked shirt rakishly alluded to the heat–all while looking very cool.

SOURCE: velvetroper.com

02-07-2012
fashion elite

Weekend Warrior: Hilary Rhoda's Best in Beach Looks
July 2, 2012 by Hilary Rhoda

LOOK #1:The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday, so I have naturally started celebrating early by incorporating some red, white, and blue into my looks. I found this cute-as-can-be Mickey Mouse t-shirt with cut off sleeves from TopShop last year and wear it all the time. Sometimes I tuck it into a skirt to make it a little more dressed up, but for this outfit I paired it with sexy, 70s style (low waist, ankle crop) jeans from Current/Elliott. They have tiny polkadots all over them which adds some fun to anotherwise plain pair of jeans. I've never worn white shoes until I bought this strappy pair with wooden heels from Alexander Wang. They're the perfect summer shoe. Another accessory perfect for summer? This Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. canvas purse. I love the cool blues and tan leather accents, it goes with everything! Completing my look was my fave Michael Kors rose gold watch.

LOOK #2 On Friday night I went to a dinner party at Sunset Beach on Shelter Island. The name gives it away: I'm convinced it's the most spectacular place on Long Island to see the sunset. I showed up in a pretty casual outfit of a tank top and jean shorts. Anything can be casual when you're at the beach, after all! However, there is a gift shop attached to the charming Sunset Beach Hotel and during the cocktail hour of this party thrown by Harry Winston, I wandered in and perused the racks. I found a stunning, backless black dress by Haute Hippie and slipped behind the canvas curtains to try it on. I am a sucker for anything backless... I had to have this dress! The saleswoman cut off the tags for me and I walked back into that party feeling fabulous. My Panama hat and K. Jacques studded sandals made the look effortless and still casual enough for the beach.

LOOK #3: A few years ago, the incredibly talented designer, Thakoon, made me a dress for the Met Gala, "the Oscars of Fashion." During my fittings for that dress at his studio, he let me peek around at some of the other looks from his ready-to-wear line. One of the dresses I took home was this sheer purple chiffon floaty number. It has some red accents in it and incredible detailing. My mom and I share clothes, so after I wore it a few times, I gave it to her to enjoy. I recently rediscovered this stunning dress and remembered why I loved it so much. On Saturday evening, I went to a lovely garden party in Bridgehampton, NY and knew this would be perfect! I paired it with my Alex Wang strappy white sandals and new Dannijo earrings that pulled everything together with its red and purple crystals.

SOURCE: Harper's BAZAAR.com

02-07-2012
fashion elite

Weekend Warrior: Hilary Rhoda's Style Diary
June 25, 2012 3:00 PM by Hilary Rhoda
Hilary Rhoda is a girl about town whose style is well worth chronicling. The model is taking notes on her weekend wares exclusively for BAZAAR this summer. Read her first installment below and check back each week for the chic update.

1. Upper left: I went to a friend’s wedding over the weekend in Palm Beach and wanted to find something that was appropriate for the black tie dress code yet still playful and tropical (and weather appropriate) for Florida. I found this amazing Ferragamo dress from Spring 2012 that was just perfect. I love the deep neckline, it added just enough drama. The print was a mix of leopard, palms, and a couple of panthers, and had a fabulous draping in the front which opened up ever so slightly when I walked. This dress is the perfect example of keeping that wow-factor, yet still having fun with what you're wearing! I kept the hair and makeup fairly natural. Just some copper eye shadows and beach spray in my hair balanced the look.

2. Upper right: For a girls' night dinner, a chic pair of white pants and a button down is the perfect look. I chose Rachel Zoe's extra long bell bottoms, and some Alejandro Ingelmo heels to give some height. I paired it with an Equipment sheer blouse with rolled up sleeves. When in doubt, push the sleeves up! It adds a personal touch to the whole look, and I find breaks up an outfit perfectly. The blouse has a pale snakeskin pattern on it, which is chic and unexpected. I added a tan purse to keep with the beige/white color scheme. Great for summertime!

3. Lower: I love the sheerness of my A.L.C. sweater and the mint green, beige, and white block stripes are a compliment to a nice summer tan. The buckle bracelet and watch are both Michael Kors, and the cone bracelet is Eddie Borgo, all rose gold. I have been going through a rose gold phase lately. It is a bit more subtle than gold, and also looks good with a tan! My jean shorts are old Levi's that I found at Urban Outfitters. They always have good ones to choose from, and every pair is a different cut. My bag is a Derek Lam tote that he sent to me after I did his runway show years ago. It's still my favorite. I wear it to the airport, beach, you name it! It's slightly distressed, and it also has a ram on the zipper, which I love, because I'm an Aries! Sunglasses are my favorite Rag & Bone pair. I literally cannot lose these sunglasses. If I leave them somewhere, they miraculously find their way back to me.

SOURCE: Harper's BAZAAR.com

02-07-2012
fashion elite

Hilary Paddle boating with Mama Rhoda

Hilary at Sunset Beach

SOURCE: HilaryRhoda instagram

05-07-2012
fashion insider

She's in London for less 12 hours to shoot something!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, february, hilary, march, rhoda