How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-08-2012
fashion elite

Hilary at Ovarian Cancer Research Fund’s 15th Annual Super Saturday

source: rexfeatures

03-08-2012
fashion insider

She looks so chic! Can't wait to see her at Lollapalooza this weekend

05-08-2012
fashion insider

Facebook.com/RalphLauren

05-08-2012
fashion insider

HUGO BOSS FW 2012.13

Facebook.com/HugoBoss

05-08-2012
fashion insider

@CocoRocha (twitter.com)

05-08-2012
fashion insider

@Styledotcom

05-08-2012
fashion elite

so cute at Lollapalooza!

05-08-2012
backstage pass

Didn't she do a shoot for l'official a month ago? When do we get to see that

05-08-2012
fashion elite

^ I never heard that but she has done several shoots one was for Nike, Another in London and in Paris.
Posted via Mobile Device

06-08-2012
fashion insider

Quote:

Photo: Coco Rocha

I also bumped into my good friend Hilary Rhoda. Hilary and I both started modeling at the same time so we feel like we went to fashion high school together. Hillary was especially excited about Passion Pit which was our first show, and a really great one at that. Here, we decided to go incognito for a bit to have a good little fashion gossip.
elle.com

06-08-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Weekend Warrior: Hilary Rhoda Is Festival Chic
August 6, 2012 12:30 PM by Hilary Rhoda
Hilary Rhoda is a girl about town whose style is well worth chronicling. The model is taking notes on her weekend wares exclusively for BAZAAR this summer. Read her latest installment below and check back each week for the chic update.
Day 1: Last weekend I traveled to Chicago for the Lollapalooza Music Festival, held in the beautiful Grant Park. It was one of the most beautiful venues to watch a concert, being surrounded by the amazing architecture of the city while listening to great bands. Friday brought stale heat, so I kept it cool in vintage Levi cutoffs and a Joie double layer scalloped tank top. My shoes were the real stand-out, not because of the way they looked (no denying they are fabulous-looking shoes), but because they were so comfortable! It's important to keep footwear in mind when you're exploring a city, or in my case, running around trying to catch all of the awesome bands that were playing at no less than four stages at a time. These Cole Haan's are made with Nike's lunarlon cushioning system and keep the traditional construction of a classic wingtip. Genius!
Day 2: The Four Seasons Chicago has this charming statue outside of their hotel. I got a kick out of it, so of course I had to take a picture with this gentleman! Before hitting the shows on the second day of Lollapalooza, I had a nice breakfast on Rush Street and then was lured into the great shopping the city has to offer. It wasn't too stifling hot yet, so I got away with wearing sleeves. I paired my coral J Brand cut-off jean shorts with a Z Spoke by Zac Posen striped shirt. I love the sporty feel to this top while still keeping it feminine with the cool bust detail. He does a great job of making a basic, everyday t-shirt into something special. I wore a barely-there Tiffany necklace with three diamonds, and Cartier Trinity rings that were originally on black rope as a bracelet, but I later cut off and attached it to a chain to make a necklace. Wristbands are always piled up from the weekend of festivities, so I added a Sequence friendship bracelet and Michael Kors watch to help them blend in.
Day 3: An unsuspecting monsoon swept through Chicago on Saturday afternoon and Grant Park had to be evacuated 90,000 concert-goers, so I unfortunately missed some of the bands that were performing that day. The positive side of this? It cooled down by about 30 degrees! There is no way I'd be wearing that Levi's jean jacket if it was two hours earlier. I paired my awesome Cole Haan wingtips with a flouncy, flirty Roberto Cavalli dress that was especially fun to dance in. I love how this Theyskens' Theory canvas purse with patent leather neon green trims fits everything I need and adds a great pop of color. Loving that skyline!
You can follow Hilary Rhoda on Twitter here.

Photo Credit: Courtesy Hilary Rhoda
harpersbazaar.com

06-08-2012
backstage pass

I'm sorry, it was for Self Service not l'Official lol just wondering when that issue is supposed to come out.

07-08-2012
fashion insider

In September / October it was for the fall issue!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Kinfairlie Jewel; 07-08-2012 at 04:27 AM.

08-08-2012
fashion insider

not sure if it is new this.

herworldplus.com

08-08-2012
fashion insider

@HilaryHRhoda 8twitter.com)

Shr was shooting early this week

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, february, hilary, march, rhoda