How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-04-2012
fashion elite

wow loving the shot just before taking stage what a moment I wonder if she was praying?
Posted via Mobile Device

04-04-2012
front row

Really nice shot. It's possible because she went to a Catholic school. I read about her.

05-04-2012
fashion elite

I think her days with Estee are almost done!! Maybe she will got another contract like Liya. She's perfect for L'Oreal, no? Maybe in the future
Goodbye Estee Lauder, Welcome L'Oreal

Last edited by Psylocke; 20-05-2012 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Response to deleted post

05-04-2012
Rhoda Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
I think her days with Estee are almost done!! Maybe she will got another contract like Liya. She's perfect for L'Oreal, no? Maybe in the future
Goodbye Estee Lauder, Welcome L'Oreal
You are right I cannot say much but the best Hilary is till to come in 2012 am not sure if we can say COMEBACK since she never left modeling but a higher profile YES!!

Last edited by Psylocke; 20-05-2012 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Response to edited post.

05-04-2012
Rhoda Addict

ebook-free-download.net

05-04-2012
fashion elite

I'm happy if she leaves Estee because in the past she was the main face, being yet the face but with Constance as the main face is a bit insulting to her so it's time to say goodbye and open the windows to something new

05-04-2012
fashion elite

She still fronts many things Estee Lauder I agree with you Luca kind of is a slap in the face, but I don't see her going anywhere it is how modeling works you often take the back seat Constance's ADs are boring imo. I see Bronze Goddess Capri AD everywhere & it is the best one. I think if she hadn't taken that contract in her "high" time i think she would still be booking major edits & covers but when you get million dollar contracts that stops some.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by DanceFashionista; 05-04-2012 at 08:02 AM.

05-04-2012
Looking Up

It's nothing new. All of Estee Lauder's girls have gone through this phase. No model is going to last forever. And to be honest it'll be exciting to see what Hilary is doing for the future

05-04-2012
fashion insider

I think G is right I love how she's doing so far! Luigi Morenu contacted with her yesterday and Louie Chaban is a fashion mogul and Elite NYC gonna explode! So who cares Estée Lauder? Her career is much more than this!

05-04-2012
front row

All I have to say is if they are fazing Hilary out to make room for Arizona that’s just kray! Hilary is everything a beauty model should be...Arizona is just wrong, on so many different levels. Every time I see a picture of her smiling it looks like she’s at the gynaecologists office.

05-04-2012
Rhoda Addict

Hilary Rhoda Rocks On
Head turning treasures that will stop you in your tracks and a Q&A with the blue-eyed bombshell, Hilary Rhoda

Quote:
SCENE: What is your favorite New York neighborhood?
Hilary Rhoda: Nolita has the cutest restaurants and boutiques. I love to walk around at night after a meal when it’s quiet and window shop—it’s one of the most charming neighborhoods in the city.
S: What are some of your favorite New York spots?
h: ABC Carpet & Home to shop and get inspiration for my apartment; Rubirosa for vodka pizza; El Parador Café for the best mexican and margaritas in the world; Ten Degrees to enjoy a glass of wine with friends; and Super Linda’s sexy downstairs lounge to see all the beautiful people!
S: Who are your favorite designers?
h: Alexander Wang, Rag & Bone and Isabel Marant
S: What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
h: I haven’t really bought a terribly expensive piece of jewelry yet—my favorite ring was a gift. It’s a Lia Sophia cubist ring.
S: As the face of Estée Lauder, what are your beauty must-haves?
h: Estée Lauder’s Sumptuous mascara, Bronze Goddess bronzer and body oil; I’m also religiously applying Advanced Night Repair serum; and the Private Collection powder compact to slip into my clutch for nights out.
S: What’s the best part of your job?
h: The amazing places I get to see. I like to travel, but only for short periods of time. This works out well for me because I’ll shoot somewhere incredible that I’d otherwise never go to for one or two days, I see it, I experience it and then it’s back to New York.
S: What is your most obvious characteristic?
h: I’m very punctual and pretty easy going!
S: What is your favorite way of spending time?
h: I actually enjoy going to the gym. My friends make fun of me for this, but sometimes when we’ve had a couple glasses of wine, I will start recruiting them to join me for a spin class the next morning! It’s much more fun to do it with friends. I make it a priority to fit it into my schedule every day (even if that means at 6 a.m., ouch).
S: What is your greatest extravagance?
h: Private training sessions.
S: What is your motto?
h: Live well, laugh much, love often.
velvetroper.com

05-04-2012
Rhoda Addict

Scene Magazine April 2012: Hilary Rhoda by Juan Algarin
Photographed by Juan Algarin
Styled by Cricket Burns
Hair by Brian Buenaventura for Orlo Salon
Makeup by Bryan Zaragoza at Ford Artists NY

Velvet Roper

05-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squizree View Post
It's nothing new. All of Estee Lauder's girls have gone through this phase. No model is going to last forever. And to be honest it'll be exciting to see what Hilary is doing for the future
I am so sure she is
going to rock sooner or
later I don't mind estee lauder!

06-04-2012
fashion insider

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hilz!!!!!!!!!!

06-04-2012
Rhoda Addict

Happy birthday!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags