How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-01-2014
V.I.P.

Ichelle
Ichelle (VDM Model Management) is from Holland. She loves to play sports; every once and a while she goes horse riding and since one year she also plays korfball. In her spare time she enjoys shopping and spending time with her friends.
Height: 181 cm / 5,11.5"

vandemast.com

20-01-2014
V.I.P.

vandemast.com

12-03-2014
V.I.P.

vandemast.com

3 Weeks Ago
fashion insider

She's with Why Not in Milan, where her height is listed as 183. Her last name is Streekstra.

6 Days Ago
V.I.P.

FASHIONMILK.COM: New Face Interview (translated from Dutch)

Quote:
Fashion Milk: Hello! Can you tell us something about yourself?
ichelle: My name is ichelle Streekstra and I am sixteen. When I was eight I moved from Amsterdam to Enkhuizen, where I still live. I go the RSG and after the summer I will go to 5 Atheneum.

FM: How did you end up at VDM Model Management?
I: I was scouted by Jeroen (Mast) and Hanna (Hachula), while walking through the Kalverstraat with two friends. When I was younger I had scouted leg twice, so I was happily surprised that I 'got a callback to drop by the agency for a talk.

FM: Did you always want to Become a Model?
I: As a little girl I thought it would be fun, but I never thought about it seriously. Before I got scouted, I had a bone model a couple of times for my dad's company in makeup and accessories. I really enjoyed that!

FM: If you could choose between doing a shoot or walking a show, what would you choose?
I: Up until now I like shoots the best, because i have more experience with them. I did walk a show for Super Trash once. That was very exciting, Because At That point I did not know how shows worked.

FM: What do you like to do in your free time?
I: In my free time I prefer to go with my best friends to the horses. Next to that I like to meet up with friends and go shopping.

FM: Do you have an idol or example?
I: It May sound a bit strange, but my example is the mother of my best friend. Her name is Conny and she is always there for everyone and always ready to offer a help. I am not suprised anymore if they 'invite me to eat there after a shoot. Even When my friend was not home, lol.

FM: You do not leave your house without ...?
I: Makeup! It took some time for me to get used to the factthat I have to show up without makeup for castings and shoots. I also never leave my house without my phone and a pack of gum.

FM: What does your ultimate vacation look like?
I: This question is very simple for me; sun, sea and the beach!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ichelle