How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-04-2009
V.I.P.

ELLE Russia September 2005 by Camilla Akrans Anglomania

my scans

Last edited by Mirik; 12-04-2009 at 02:43 AM.

12-04-2009
V.I.P.

Love the first pix.

12-04-2009
fashion insider

Thanks for the scans Mirik, she looks great!

19-04-2009
rising star

hey,guys!I know it's old news,but,have u seen <Marc jacobs&louis vuitton>?I surprisingly found Irina in the documentary,and appeared several(at least 8)times!almost make me think she is the heroine of the show
she is so cute.making funny face and waving hands to the camera,dancing with lily&freja at backstage,singing something like"this is shoes heaven"while walking throgh a corridor placed with shoes.they even shooted her while she took a nap at mj's working studio...

screensnaped by me...

19-04-2009
rising star

elle.co.kr

there's also an interview with irina

Last edited by Irisue; 19-04-2009 at 10:35 PM.

19-04-2009
blink once. blink twice.

i don't know why...but that first picture(in the white and red dress) of the elle magazine reminds me of blair waldorf.

19-04-2009
old-fashioned

love the elle korea pictures. thanks for posting, Irisue.

20-04-2009
rising star

the article in elle kr apr
I really wish i could new someone who understand korean!thanks to Mr. google translator,but there are thousands of mistakes...
Quote:
Irina Lazareanu), reonweyi the above model, but not the physical appearance of a few years ago, Milan daemyeonhan her collection stage of eseoyeotda 100. Editor at "The Elle> ginyeomho changgan in the room model for the mini-interview, sweeping from head to toe in the Japanese press is what a stage show before the 100 split of iteotdeoraetda nanritong. . Tanya wangnunyi after a few words at the time of the split model, the hot reonweyiui It was here, I have access to. Editor's just "the music on your iPod, what is it?" Deonjyeoteul only one of the well-worn questions. What do you think of a personality, and jwaljwal flowing hair and bang a couple of you know I'm here in stuffy and dark brown eyes like his music, including Marc Jacobs, is why a great variety of information, such as fast soksapo poured! In fact, for her voluble did not at all prepared for it to start talking about what you've heard that time, got along najil does not remember anything.
After talking about it as you like to eat here kindly gave me a model with all the chattering, drinking water, chatting, and she did not jangnanchimyeo shooting stage 100, within the hair and the makeup fool you Did check the time and then he was gone hwikhago. When you thought that. 'I love the spirit of this intensity is not forgotten easily ppaenotjiman Who?' And a few years later, last month, on the outskirts of Manhattan, on a deombo heoreumhajiman exactly the time that feels cool doesalahnatda in the studio. I forgot my body with a head like a memory, like some kind of sense. Elle Korea as a set as soon as Irina hwijeokhwijeok deuleoseoja 'Wow, this place really cool stuff! Geonneneun the personnel to staff it, kicking it and giving simultaneously interjection.With the air of a calm morning, just a few seconds, the capacity is set to change 360 degrees!But also the spirit of why I'm feeling good.

As already famous to be famous - as the model, as we go - or from her footsteps, but ok for a while? After I graduated from high school here in Canada to study ballet and went to the London Royal Academy. Become a model, but it does not receive greater attention was a small show of her Cinderella story of the war game as a teen at the time she was standing to see Pete Doherty said. Check the code of the music and the two know each other rapidly in 2004 to work with Pete's band, was a baby saembeuljeuui songs and tour with a walk here, I was. And of course we will know the story. Pete's girlfriend Kate Moss was at the foot here, I stopped by at a recording studio, one of the unique charm of her fame as penetration and influence in the fashion world, put to stardom (the feet to be engaged with the story at the end of my friendship with Kate, The story of the world, even ipbangah thoroughly 'seutajeok is). Anyway, Stephen Nicholas Guess key to start my gel and Carl AIRE full of affection and the lager here, I felt that anyone in the twinkling of an eye to the fashion world, a presence in the world carved ahro.
However, if you Irina Kate Moss wearing a halo of a surprise only if you know a star, let's talk a little bit exaggerated, if you 'do not know anything about her as I can tell. She is a model, rather than common nouns, Irina, is a proper noun. So if you type her name into the Google search box, Kate Moss, Pete Doherty, Sean Lennon itget lines and related searches, but when you meet her all the gossip that seems to still enjoy making serious', so now what's going on? ' I really want to ask is a bit like this, they are not.Rather, feet per day and recently went to the show live? Sisikolkolhal Lu is also obsessed over the question of want.Her a 'real-Variety' because you're digging the waves of time that's very interesting gossip josammosa would interested in what you leave.

Oh! Candy! "Beureyikeoseu the editor from the ice hand in the here and now the noise is a candy. Prior to filming, and I was here I cut bangs of her hair stylist and kungjjak the neugeuthae well, but why he has in mind for a while, let the body or the eyes of trying to play here by mistake should be extremely careful not jab and I guessed it was the same. Milan 100 a few years ago, the same scenery on the stage, perhaps Come out of the 'around Distracted' was infinitely. She said: "I love pasta!" Ttukttak breakfast, never a good appetite and she began shooting, the flow in a studio in the'80s disco music (I will set the clock) dancing to the defendant several times to smoke occasionally Tianjin to kkareureu nanman laughs.It looks pretty interested in looking at larger currents.Style into a list of 'Oh, this wonderful design of the ring, who's' on the floor of the ring and finally the tteoldeoni to False' jjanggeurang 'downfall with a sound and look, she is sorry and quickly,' I'll pay 'the Hands jeotneunda to hwihwi. All the 'Situation' This is absurd, and just watch and exciting deongdalah mangam and the intersection with elementary school boys have been to see my mother's heart was counted, I did not think this time was the reverse.
Minus the funny and strange, but momentary, intense eyes staring at the camera to pose and Irina. Hear from the editor's mind from the moment the sound of truth was this.'Ah, ha daran Seek not seem nonchalant're these things' are too professional. An excited voice, try to impress kkukkkuk nureumyeo "Irina, now that I'm shooting really cut the interview dressed in Perth you need to pay to see the final tea" in LA and told him as a serious order. The way our heads off for the camera shutter sound, and there wooreongchan disordered voice. "Ohhoho, compressed keotyiragu This is really my life!" "Oh, this pose of a gel made Steven Mai's" anti-war anti-war again. Yeah, I surrender. You win! Irina, You win!
http://www.elle.co.kr/people/PeopleV...ml?AI_IDX=6402

20-04-2009
rising star

Quote:
INTERVIEW WITH COOL GIIRL
ELLE I spent today wondering ELLE.
IRINA Family in a house in Canada and IRINA had a great time. After the photo shoot today, moved to Milan in just a few things in this place, there will be more. Oh, and your friends have to go to the Music Awards.

ELLE your place New York is home to Europe and Canada more than the best?
IRINA all good. Spent a very pleasant time in New York.In my heart for a very special part of Paris, the city is won.

ELLE your vibrant energy of shooting was great today! 'It took me here, as is the tireless eneojayijeo' thought.
IRINA When I work with good staff, IRINA neukkigon is a big sense of accomplishment. When you do like something like this will not be tired? It is the same.

ELLEHow do you feel when you switch, but wooulhal ELLE?
IRINA have a good rest the best!To see a good movie, or read the book will be diverted to help. Temple's top attractions like the old churches. These days, the crush is to go to the lighthouse.

ELLE know what is read is different.
IRINA like various writers.Alan Thomas, Oscar Wilde-like.But the book I'm most excited William Blake (William Blake, 18-century British literature, representative of the Romantic poet and painter) of the Marriage of Heaven and Hell (Heaven & Hell) .

ELLE This is something you write is true ELLE should know very well. Besides, was not studied ballet. I think an inch tomboyi you had, without doubt, here, or the 'heavenly women gwain more!
IRINA For fashion and style, probably can not hide my affection, and a genetic instinct to me, it's a woman.

ELLERecently, almost did not see the reonweyieseon
IRINA IRINA last four years I had many of the show. So now, do not show, the View has decided to get some rest. In other areas of the project, I decided I'd go for.

ELLE Wow, so I was wondering what is the project?
IRINA In addition to working model I write a lot of time to spend making music. I like to styling. My great-fashion project, a sketch for it is one of great pleasure. Since I was a kid, and very funny sketch of a fashion model was used. Now I have to design a buried otdeuledo is that the habits and sensibilities.

ELLE want to design some clothes?
IRINA Since childhood, as mentioned above IRINA caused my emotions to people through the clothes should have been passed. However, people on my design their own clothes, each of ipdoe free to mix & match we want to leave the room.

ELLE Where the inspiration from when designing ELLE receive theirs?
IRINA All the things around me IRINA could be inspired?Street fashion, old books, and Diane Keaton, Coco Chanel, a fashion icon in my deulrobuteodo such as Kate Bush.

ELLE Well, even if the surge reonweyie Now I know why you so busy. If you can relax completely, you will be given one month how to send?
IRINA, of course, sleep!And he seems to have a lot of quiet time to think about it. In the meantime, I've been working so hard, my dog, Billie (Billy) ', and almost did not play.The lack of time to be with me, Billy, have missed me very seulpeohamyeo. Billy wanted to spend the time and meaning.

ELLE But now wearing the jacket is pretty cute. Can I ask where you bought?
IRINA Item I keolrektinghaneun IRINA is one of the cool milriteori jacket.I have to be quite.My favorite jacket, Pete (Pete, Pete Doherty), the band ribeotinjeu (The Libertines) was involved in the 'Don't Look Back into the Sun' in the video is wearing out.It's kind of like, Sargent Pepper's the same feeling that I can fly!

ELLE is also collecting items?
IRINA goseojeok, cross, stamps, and Bob Dylan all about!

ELLE brand of high-end vintage boutique syopgwa, either here or taste of the shopping?
IRINA Needless to say that vintage shop

ELLE siwonhaeseo a good answer. Come out with your guy is anything definite.To wear or not wear you will never see the same style?
IRINA I thought, I might be able to wear any otyideunji well. Anything that worldliness' Kanji and grace, is his mouth.

ELLE your taste in the 'swinging London' from the time I know many have been affected. What are the advantages of that time?
IRINA now the music and fashion, and art inspired by the rich to give any room in the various fields is a great time. Liked the Beatles and Andy Warhol mania, and most of the factory is an interesting and stimulating me.

ELLE if, on the time machine back to those days, we got to see?
IRINA yes!I want to go. might be in a car traveling in time and riding in the car and travel, such as someone being killed and 00,000 who want to go looking for.

ELLE Then go back to that era, who dressed in a relationship what you're doing and what music do you think?
IRINA I wear the same clothes I wear IRINA do you think? (Grateful Dead)(The Who) And in the Watergate scandal wide open, and ran the kids feel like ssodanil, geureyiteupul Dead (Grateful Dead) 'and' more then (The Who) 'the deutgetji.

ELLE way naechin traveled through time and space 'as you want to ssodanigo' Let's talk to more people.
IRINA Well, Alexander the Great, Shakespeare, Queen Elizabeth 1-year-old, William Blake, Einstein, Freud and Jesus, and you can not miss.In addition, very many people that want to be friendly. Oh, my God!Ppaemeokeotne Obama for President!

IRINA But Fashion Week just ended.Who is the best show, the editor was already productive?
And regardless of Philip rimeun season because of personal preference, I always like (Oh, the changes inteobyueo you're need to stay alert).

IRINA 5, Philip rimeun is my friend. Mix & match, he's doing is a very smart person.
ELLE Oh, really! (Still super embarrassed was caught in a blizzard of questions)

ELLE (back to questions) in addition to Philip chinhageona favorite designers?
IRINA karl (Karl, karl lagerfeld), and would like to play. Carl always inspired me a lot of people, and what is more he was my mentor. AIRE's always in my heart, Nicholas Guess key part is the most precious.Ricardo tisido should respect the genius kutwireu. Of course, Jack Philip rimgwa pojeun, their unique style and Perth will also love Russian tea.

\ELLE Designer, the other best friend?
IRINA\ I know I came for a very long time alchaeseuneun IRINA Sally is a friend until the end of the world will love.The Peter and the friends my jeolchin 'Kappel Gray's work at Chanel, a silver platter, is one of my best friends. Of course, Sean (Sean, Sean Lennon) and, of course, you can not miss.

ELLE them to inspire you during this special person is.
IRINA Each of them all the way IRINA gives me inspiration.

ELLE with friends from the party of the Best and Worst thing plugged look?
IRINA Best, Peter's birthday party last year, IRINA. Worst of the birthday party last year, Peter. I'm talking about real serious!

ELLE likes what type of people, and the opposite?
IRINA with an open mind, a heart a good person, and always be yourself, do not be afraid of people.Easily judge other people, I live and they really do not want it to.Other people, people kkalboneun rubber.

ELLE When I first started ELLE models, did you have any ambition?
IRINA Will look like and I did not think that is true.At the time I pay the rent, just wanted to raise money is to travel. And always liked fashion.So when the opportunity came up, let's do a thought. I think he's lucky and blessed is very good. To manage because I always figure I have focused my agent, Jean - Francois reubuwado is maintaining a good relationship.

ELLE Tell you the truth, I am a fashion editor, but the truth is I love fashion more than music. What about you?
IRINA I love music. Music is a big part of my life enormously.

ELLE then as a fashion model when you stand on stage as a musician reonweyie ttaerang stand, which one I'm here and happy to create more excitement?
IRINA Well .... 이This story was too much for the interview.In conclusion, I mean, I like both. However, this is it.When I'm on reonweyi I show part of the 'think (the word is not negative. My mind is like). And when a song I wrote myself in my own story to the world to express myself through it can be. So to me, something more personal than music is fashion.Music gives me a special sense of accomplishment.

ELLE 2007 person years at the end of the album's single 'Some Place Along the Way' was. Were all the songs composed song directly?
IRINA. All song lyrics to compose and produce your own composition, and Sean was responsible. Very amazing (amazing) 'was experience. It's the music I wanted to naebogo. In addition, the moment was very emotional.I wrote the lyrics and the actual song, and play the songs directly, but for all that lies in the process of my bike.

ELLE syeongwaui what action?
IRINA work with him was great.As I said earlier the music that held him, I learned a lot. Sean can be really musical cheonjaera. And more than anything, he is the owner of a good soul.

ELLE also plan to vary the album are you?
IRINA Well ....Has been the album is still continuing.Improving the operation and mastering the songs and albums official release date should be in the future.

ELLE Come see the show of where I want to know.
IRINA our house!
ELLE (to invite, but I just wanted to say she was cracked in the Force)

ELLE When I saw your picture in ELLE's iPod speakers, continue to listen to a song seongok list of today's power naedeonde What?
IRINA ACDC, Thenderstish and 80 songdeul's old party.

ELLE think this question is to feel tedious, but not here, I can not help wondering the peyiborit clusters.
IRINAI said I like the old songs IRINA. Billie Holiday, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and the like CCR. Especially now that a lot of songs of CCR is listening. Have you ever seen the rain' is a song, have you ever heard? I like that song too.
ELLE to think for yourself 'I really do not mind the parts are there?
IRINA my 'king chest, and a sense of humor?

ELLE for people here, I do not know if you have three kinds?
IRINA TV like watching the history channel, the childish whining sinpa see the movie is very sad in Genoa, and James Franco have been attracted to the big one!

ELLE about your life, without constantly wondering what do you think about that?
IRINA you're talking to people? Just kidding.I do not mind people trying. But it is not easy.

ELLE to say to them?
IRINA are in my mind.

ELLE last hope is that if you yirueojyeoteu?
IRINA world peace! To enjoy every moment.
http://www.elle.co.kr/people/PeopleV...ml?AI_IDX=6402

I love love love rini!!!she is so special,this girl have such a beautiful soulI love how she mentioned oscar wilde,annie hall,bob dylon,William Blake,collecting stamps things etc.everything about her is just so adorable

20-04-2009
fashion elite

I couldnt understand a word of that! thanks for posting anyway

20-04-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laisla View Post
I couldnt understand a word of that! thanks for posting anyway
Oh! Candy! "Beureyikeoseu the editor from the ice hand in the here and now the noise is a candy.

Um, what they're really saying, is...umm...

Any bets on Rini being at the Chanel Cruise Show in a couple of weeks!??

22-04-2009
fashion elite

^I hope so!

22-04-2009
V.I.P.

love the pics

25-04-2009
backstage pass

Hey guys, I watched "Make It Happen" starred by Mary Elizabeth Winstead last night and I find she looks so much like Irina!

*Pics from Mary Elizabeth Winstead Online

25-04-2009
fashion elite

Its the hair!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2009, irina, june, lazareanu, november