How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-05-2012
rising star

moments
left.com.br
celinoneto.com.br
lulacerda.com.br

10-05-2012
rising star

+
blogspfw
google - isabeli + fan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SDC14420.JPG (89.7 KB, 2 views)

11-05-2012
trendsetter

H&M SS 2012

modaspot

11-05-2012
V.I.P.

April 28, in SP

ego

11-05-2012
V.I.P.

i don't know if all these pics were posted...but there are some new for me!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...9193141&type=3

11-05-2012
V.I.P.

Ann Taylor

facebook, user ann taylor

12-05-2012
V.I.P.

^ yes all Ann Taylor was posted

Isabeli in Rio de Janeiro

romarley twitter

13-05-2012
V.I.P.

Istoe Gente May 2012

teamisabeli.com

13-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS: Zion & Lucas are the face of Joy S/S 2013 (brand for kids) - must be a proud mom @IsabeliFontana1
twitter.com/team_isabeli

13-05-2012
V.I.P.

Agua de Coco S/S 2013 - ELLE Summer Preview

elle.abril.com.br

13-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Mothersday special: Isabeli Fontana

For Mother's Day, the column talked to supermodel to know how she manages to travel and have time with her children. Check out the interview:

With your work schedule, flying around the world, how can you keep kids coming? Are they in Brazil?
How to work around the world with my children I have a routine that has to be followed in Brazil, where they have help of my family. I speak with them via Skype, phone when I'm traveling a lot, I am a super mom , but sometimes I have to go to work. I'm around and than a week away for work and come back dying of missing them. I have to divide my time supergood, because my greatest joy is being a mother.

When you became pregnant the first time, you planned it or was it a surprise?
My first pregnancy was a surprise, because Zion's pregnancy was with my first boyfriend [model Álvaro Jacomossi] and I was using IUD, I was 19. So I found it a real thrill, I wanted that baby more than anything in my life! The second time I was more prepared, I tried to conceive for eight months, and when he was giving up ... there I was pregnant. It was another big surprise, but this time I was married [to actor Henri Castelli]

Any two of the most require most work/care?
They are two wonderful creatures, two angels, one very different from each other at all, with completely different needs. But both require a lot of attention in different ways. I learn to deal with each of its way.

You are a brave mother, the kind that gets really mad ?
I am super brave, impose limits. There are serious moments and others that same child lie down and roll, but it is extremely important they obey. We have to have a hip with them, because children are extremely smart and know very well how far they can go with their parents!

Any plans to have more children?
Absolutely!

source: colunistas.ig.com.br/vivimascaro
via teamisabeli.com

13-05-2012
V.I.P.

Backstage ELLE Summer Preview

teamisabeli.com

13-05-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighMaintenance View Post
Agua de Coco S/S 2013 - ELLE Summer Preview
elle.abril.com.br
better quality

elle.abril.com.br

13-05-2012
V.I.P.

she is gettin a LOT of Press for this(here in the USA)

Quote:

H&M Apologizes for Featuring Bronzed Model. Are We Too Worried About Tanning?

Is this swimsuit model too tan? (Photo: H&M)Just days after "tanorexia" became a household word (thanks to New Jersey Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil), fashion retailer H&M has come under fire for featuring a deeply tanned model in their latest swimwear campaign, sparking outrage from the Swedish Cancer Society for promoting tanning as a fashion accessory.

"Tanning mom" case spotlights tanning bed dangers for minors

"The clothing giant is creating, not least among young people, a beauty ideal that is deadly," the group wrote in an opinion piece in the Swedish Newspaper Dagens Nyheter on Thursday, AFP reported. "Every year, more people die in Sweden of [skin cancer] than in traffic accidents, and the main cause is too much sunning."

H&M released an apology almost immediately.

"We are sorry if we have upset anyone with our latest swimwear campaign. It was not our intention to show off a specific ideal or to encourage dangerous behavior, but was instead to show off our latest summer collection," the Swedish clothing company said in an email. "We have taken note of the views and will continue to discuss this internally ahead of future campaigns."

The pictures in H&M's "Beach Sensation" collection feature Brazilian model Isabeli Fontana wearing brightly colored bathing suits and a dark tan while posing on a beach. The tiny two-pieces show off more skin than swim suit, and she appears darker in some of the photos than in others.

Given her usually golden skin tone, it's probably safe to assume that Fontana went from naturally tan to burnished bronze for the photo shoot with a little artificial help, not by spending hours under the sun (or in a tanning booth). But the fact that genetics, lighting, photoshop, spray tanning, or even makeup could have accounted for her bronzed look doesn't matter, the cancer group said.

"Regardless of how the H&M model got her tan, through sunning or a computer program, the effect is the same: H&M tells us we should be very tan on the beach," they wrote in the opinion piece. "It is sad to write this, but H&M will, through its latest advertising campaign, not only sell more bathing suits but also contribute to more people dying from skin cancer."

It seems like a stretch to say that a clothing campaign could single-handedly lead to an uptick in skin-cancer, especially given the media focus on the dangers of tanning beds. Take a look at the H&M swimsuit spread and other photos of model Isabeli Fontana and comment: Are we too worried about tanning?

Isabeli Fontana arrives for The Elle Style Awards 2012in London on February 13, 2012. (Photo: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images) .By Lylah M. Alphonse, Senior Editor, Yahoo! Shine | Healthy Living – Fri, May 11, 2012 4:48 PM EDT.
yahoo news/getty images.

http://news.lalate.com/2012/05/11/is...-moms-silence/

Quote:
Brazilian bombshell Isabeli Fontana is under fire in Britain for being too tan for top department store H&M’s summer swimwear campaign. Her bronze body could encourage too much sun worshiping, experts say.
more http://www.theimproper.com/fashion/6...ini-ads-photos

Quote:
A spokeswoman for H&M defended the ads yesterday, telling a Swedish newspaper that Fontana was chosen because "as a Brazilian, her naturally darker skin would showcase the bright colors and strong patterns of the summer swim line better than some pale-faced European," wrote Gawker's Caity Weaver
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/3401...tana-model.htm

Last edited by alonsoJonathan; 13-05-2012 at 02:26 PM.

14-05-2012
V.I.P.

^ big fuss about that also in all Europe..

btw Istoè Gente pics with her sons are really adorable

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2013, april, february, fontana, isabeli