Jasmine Tookes - Page 18 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
27-11-2017
V.I.P.

Whoever colors her hair needs an award. That is such a perfect blend and highlight, especially for her skin tone.

29-11-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes attends as Victoria's Secret Angels gather for an intimate viewing party of the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show at Spring Studios on November 28, 2017 in New York City.

zimbio

07-12-2017
front row

GQ South Africa December/January 2017-18
Credits:

GQ South Africa - December/January 2017-18

Photographer: Bryce Thompson
Stylist: Nick Nelson
Makeup: Bryan Zaragoza @ See Management
Hair: Danielle Priano
Model: Jasmine Tookes @ IMG

seemanagement.com

14-02-2018
fashion elite

Jeremy Scott A/W 18

vogue

06-03-2018
V.I.P.

Jasmine Tookes attends the 26th annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party sponsored by Bulgari, celebrating EJAF and the 90th Academy Awards at The City of West Hollywood Park on March 4, 2018 in West Hollywood, California.

Jasmine Tookes attends the 2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on March 4, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

09-03-2018
V.I.P.

^ Stunning!

6 Days Ago
V.I.P.

Jasmine Tookes attends #REVOLVEfestival Day 1 on April 14, 2018 in La Quinta, California

zimbio

5 Days Ago
V.I.P.

JASMINE TOOKES at Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Palm Springs 04/14/2018
credit: hawtcelebs

5 Days Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes Shares What She Packed in Her Coachella Suitcase
credit: lindy segal for people
Music fans flocked to Coachella Valley this past weekend for the first few days of the annual music festival - and among those fans were models galore. Alessandra Ambrosio, Kendall Jenner and Gigi and Bella Hadid were just a few of the names to make appearances in Indio, and, of course, everyone came dressed to dance - and party. So what does one pack for what's essentially a three-day party in the Southern California desert? Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes gave us an exclusive peek inside her suitcase to find out the clothes, beauty products and other essentials she brought with her to Coachella 2018 - and some of her picks will surprise you.

Most versatile item I bring: My heart-shaped sunglasses! They match all of my various outfits for the weekend, and are the best accessory.

The travel-size beauty product I ALWAYS pack and can't live without: I always make sure I pack a good moisturizer especially for a hot weekend in the desert.

My packing organization secret: I like to pack with my outfits in order. For example, if I'm going away for three days I pack my outfit for the third day on the bottom.

The most expensive thing I packed: My Cartier watch.

My favorite budget find: My Neutrogena makeup wipes. These are my all time favorite and really help to wipe everything off after a long day.

My go-to festival bag is: A crossbody bag. Something that's light and I don't have to put down! We move all over the Coachella grounds, so it's the easiest type of bag to bring.

The three things I will DEFINITELY have in that bag: Beauty light, Chapstick, external charger.

The most comfortable, cute shoes I'm bringing are: Boots!

In my suitcase, you'd be most surprised to find: A steamer.

The thing I bring that reminds me of home: My passport.

The BEST thing for plane travel: 111 Skin face mask! It's super-hydrating after a long flight and dry weather.

My all-time-favorite bikini: Pink Frankie's bikini.

This is so genius that everyone needs one: The Victoria's Secret T-Shirt Bra. It's the most comfortable bra and is perfect for a weekend festival where comfort is key.

My desert-heat saving grace: Caudalie beauty elixir. It's the best thing you can do to make sure your skin and makeup stays fresh for long days in the heat.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jasmine, tookes