How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-11-2005
V.I.P.

She's hot

Jessica Hart
Size: 8-10
Height: 5'10"
Hair Colour: Dark Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue/Green
Shoe Size: 9
Bust: 34
Waist: 24.5
Hips: 35.5
http://www.chadwickmodels.com.au/Add...px?modelID=539
^and you can see some of the pictures posted above in a larger size at that site.

17-12-2005
trendsetter

some pics from MAFW 2003.... (vogue.com.au)

Kate Sylvester

Akira

17-12-2005
front row

I could scan in some pictures of her when she was younger & won the Dolly modelling contest. She's quite a pretty girl.

03-07-2006
fashion insider

can't decide love or hate her ))))))

03-07-2006
fashion insider

she even did some shows Spring/Summer 2005: Betsey Johnson, Donald Deal, Venexiana

Fall/Winter 2005: Agent Provocateur, Camilla Staerk, FrostFrench, Jenny Packham, John Rocha

03-07-2006
fashion insider

Cleo November 2005

select

16-08-2006
V.I.P.

AP

Last edited by *Bianca*; 16-08-2006 at 12:18 PM.

18-08-2006
fashion insider

cool picture with Johnson^

27-03-2007
trendsetter

Modelling Dolce & Gabbana for Saks 5th Avenue
www.saksfifthavenue.com

02-06-2007
V.I.P.

urbanoutfitters.com
is this jessica?

02-06-2007
Team Elise

^ yeah I think that's her. Jess is also doing GAP summer collection along with Melody W and it's up on gap.com.

02-06-2007
trendsetter

yes thats her
she's also in a video for tamarama, she's dating one of the boys and miranda kerr is dating the other... its on youtube

31-07-2007
backstage pass

NEW FACE OF GUESS
Jessica Hart 21, is the new face of the fashion label Guess. She lives in New York with her boyfriend, Nicholas, and Yorkshire terrier, Charlie.
"There's an awesome view of the Empire State Building from our rooftop. There's no decking, you have to take your chairs up and press emergency buttons on the roof door to get out. We have barbecues up there.
"I moved here with my boyfriend, Nicholas. It's been just over a year. We live in Nolita ('North of Little Italy'). Nicholas is a photo re-toucher and musician in a band called Tamarama. He's Australian, too. He has friends here and a childhood mate who owns a great Australian cafe called Ruby's Cafe. They serve Vegemite on toast.
"I was born in Sydney and moved to Ballarat. I went to Ballarat Grammar for prep to year two and to Sophia Mundi Rudolf Steiner School in Collingwood until year nine.
"I won the Dolly modelling competition in 2000. My aunty took me to a shopping centre and entered me. She always wanted to take photos of me and I wouldn't let her. I have a gap in my teeth - I saw that as a down thing.
"In year 9, my school told me I had to choose between modelling and school - they wouldn't let me have any more time off. I was 15, and don't regret leaving at all. I went to Japan first. I've lived in Paris for four months and London for a year. It's part of the process: you do Europe to build your book (portfolio). You work with great photographers; and New York is the last stop.
"We eat out a lot. Having a two-foot-square kitchenette, cooking is not an option. There's a little Cuban restaurant called Cafe Habana, another Aussie restaurant, Eight Mile Creek, and a healthy spot called Rice. There's an awesome French cafe four doors down from us - Cafe Gitane. It has a tiny awning, and blue seats and tables. When the sun comes out, people swarm outside for a table. The coffee is the best you can get here.
"A normal modelling job consists of hair and make-up starting at 5.30am. On location, we shoot until there's no light, then drive home. If we're lucky, we'll have a hotel close to the location, which takes out the driving time. Otherwise, it's pretty brutal, from aeroplane, to car, to job and back again.
"I just did Italian Elle, and V magazine are about to profile me for 'Hot Girls in New York'. I'd average four or five castings a day. Yesterday I had one for Marie Claire magazine, an underwear ad, and I had to go to my agency to have a video taken for a job. I do my make-up and take my heels in a backpack. If the weather's nice I'll ride my bike. It's the quickest way to get around. You get so carsick in the back of a cab. I don't like the subway, especially if I'm doing castings and I'm done up wearing high heels. I feel violated with the amount of people staring at me. If I can drag my boyfriend to come with me, I'll take it because it's cheaper.
"Doing runway shows for fashion week is how you get seen. After show season, the campaign people are on the prowl. The Guess campaign is my best to date. I gatecrashed the casting. I was casting next door (for Motorola) and was waiting for my girlfriend. When she came out, I was like, 'Let's go for it'. It was a bit cheeky. The photographer called the agency. They wanted to test me, which was uncommon, on the beach in Hawaii. A week later I got the campaign.
"I'll stay here for a few years or as long as I can hold out in this business. I want to make enough money to come back to Australia and buy a house."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cmJESSICAHART_ARTICLE_narrowweb__300x406,0.jpg (22.9 KB, 24 views)

31-07-2007
trendsetter

oh fantastic *claps* congrats jess!

31-07-2007
Secretly falling apart.

Location: Reading endless amounts of fashion magazines while watching The OC.
Im very excited to see her guess campaign!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2012, august, hart, jessica