Jessica Stam - Page 23 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
24-07-2013
front row

Wilt:
The story about the GAME. A black American sports superstar struggles with his insecurities in a search for his true life's meaning. The Wilt Chamberlain Biopic. [IMDB]

http://fashioncopious.typepad.com/fa...wilt-2013.html

Above is the link of Fashion Copious website saying Jessica is acting in the film Wilt.

Not really sure if the pictures have something to do with Wilt or just a music video. But Jessica’s company is giving a hint, he can be the the black American sports superstar in the film.

26-07-2013
front row

I laughed so hard when I was watching this!

Teen Vogue style features director Andrew Bevan sits down for an intimate (and giggle-prone) chat over croissants and coffee with friends Rebecca Minkoff and Jessica Stam. Hear all about their fashion mishaps, Rebecca's brand-new denim line, Jessica's "special relationship" with Justin Bieber, and more.

And the trailer.

Last edited by JadeAdam; 26-07-2013 at 05:10 PM.
29-07-2013
front row

What happened to stamfan.com?

08-08-2013
V.I.P.

G-Shock's Shock The World 2013 held at Pier 36 on Wednesday (August 7) in New York City.

justjared.com

08-08-2013
V.I.P.

^ @ G-Shock's Shock The World 2013 held at Pier 36 on Wednesday (August 7) in New York City

HQ's

zimbio.com

08-08-2013
V.I.P.

Love that Meisel shot they used on the screen!!! One of her coolest pics!!

zimbio.com

08-08-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Fashion darlings, Jessica Stam and Nicky Hilton, cozy up to each other during Samsung's Summer DJ Series to launch the Giga Sound system at Surf Lodge on July 13, 2013 in Montauk, New York

zimbio.com

08-08-2013
front row

Would anyone tell me if this is Jessica Stam in the picture, or she is another girl ??

It is in Dior Magazine No.1. I found it randomly on a fashion blog and she looks like Jessica to me.

www.tokyofashiondiaries.com

08-08-2013
front row

Yeah, she definitely looks like Jessica to me, the eyes, nose and lips look like hers but I'm still a bit unsure.

08-08-2013
V.I.P.

Definitely looks like Stam to me!

10-08-2013
trendsetter

Neiman Marcus September 2013 - Black, White & Red All Over!

neimanmarcus.com

trendsetter

Neiman Marcus September 2013 - Black, White & Red All Over! [cont.]

neimanmarcus.com

front row

^I personally don't have much feelings for this lookbook/editorial

Sometimes I think Jessica's performance becomes unstable. You would look at the W magazine editorial in January 2013 and say 'Wow, this is so high fashion!' And then you would look at the Neiman Marcus pics and say 'This looks ok, but less interesting than the lookbooks Jessica has done in years ago. '

I wonder if Jessica's modelling skill has worsened, or it is the problem with the whole production.
I hate to say this but Jessica did not use her best angles in some of those photos and her arms don't look good either. The 4th picture with red background in post #342 even looks blurry in a bigger scale, is it intentional?? Besides, I dislike the lighting that makes no energy and it does nothing in making Jessica refreshing to see. (Maybe the target viewers are older women, but a retro theme doesn't necessarily mean bad dim lighting.)

Only the 1st picture with the red gown, 7th with black clutch and the 11th with black jumper meet my expectation, for the rest, I would imagine Jessica could strike better poses to fit the garments and to reach better graphics. I also would rather she uses her smile more because that is beyond gorgeous.

I have just checked out Boo George's work with other models, there aren't the problems I see in this Neiman Marcus production. So...what has gone wrong really?

Jessica Stam for Americana Manhasset Fall 2006 Lookbook

trendhunter.com

Last edited by JadeAdam; 10-08-2013 at 09:33 PM.
11-08-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeAdam View Post
^I personally don't have much feelings for this lookbook/editorial

Sometimes I think Jessica's performance becomes unstable. You would look at the W magazine editorial in January 2013 and say 'Wow, this is so high fashion!' And then you would look at the Neiman Marcus pics and say 'This looks ok, but less interesting than the lookbooks Jessica has done in years ago. '

I wonder if Jessica's modelling skill has worsened, or it is the problem with the whole production.
I hate to say this but Jessica did not use her best angles in some of those photos and her arms don't look good either. The 4th picture with red background in post #342 even looks blurry in a bigger scale, is it intentional?? Besides, I dislike the lighting that makes no energy and it does nothing in making Jessica refreshing to see. (Maybe the target viewers are older women, but a retro theme doesn't necessarily mean bad dim lighting.)

Only the 1st picture with the red gown, 7th with black clutch and the 11th with black jumper meet my expectation, for the rest, I would imagine Jessica could strike better poses to fit the garments and to reach better graphics. I also would rather she uses her smile more because that is beyond gorgeous.

I have just checked out Boo George's work with other models, there aren't the problems I see in this Neiman Marcus production. So...what has gone wrong really?

Jessica Stam for Americana Manhasset Fall 2006 Lookbook

trendhunter.com
The photographer doesn't get to choose the photos for the end result so it's definitely the people behind Neiman Marcus. I wasn't too fond of the last lookbook/catalog she did for them either. I would also blame retouchers.. different retouchers from magazine to magazine. Also I wouldn't blame Stam's modelling abilities either.. She's pro.

11-08-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanB View Post
The photographer doesn't get to choose the photos for the end result so it's definitely the people behind Neiman Marcus. I wasn't too fond of the last lookbook/catalog she did for them either. I would also blame retouchers.. different retouchers from magazine to magazine. Also I wouldn't blame Stam's modelling abilities either.. She's pro.
Ok, then I hope next time with better retouchers or better sets of direction, I could see something with more fascination like these.

Stamfan.com
(I saved these images before stamfan.com shut down)

Last edited by JadeAdam; 11-08-2013 at 05:30 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jessica, stam