How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank you.

Show Package – Berlin S/S 12: Modelwerk

models

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 08-07-2011 at 05:00 PM.

29-06-2011
front row

That show card is amazingggggg

08-07-2011
tfs star

Jessica White: 'I've Been Celibate Now For Almost A Year' (VIDEO)

Bossip caught up with the always-entertaining Jessica White, best known for her work with Victoria's Secret, posing for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and her recent day in court after being picked up for assault. The model talked about her 18 tattoos, the scar she once got from sleepwalking and the type of guy she's looking for:

Quote:
"I actually just made a comment, I did an interview with People magazine and I told them, I said, listen, 'The only relationship that I've ever confirmed was the relationship with Sean [Penn].' And that's because we actually had a real relationship. Just because you see me hanging out with someone...I have male friends. I'm the type of girl that always had male friends, more male friends than female friends. So just because you see me with the person doesn't mean that I'm kicking it with them, hanging out with them or we're romantically involved in any way, shape or form. And, I know the world is going to be like, yeah, right, but I've been celibate now for almost a year. So, the next person that I'm with will be the person, hopefully, that I marry."
Click here to watch the video.
huffingtonpost

08-07-2011
tfs star

The Sports Illustrated swimsuit model offers up some professional tips for looking good in a bathing...

http://video.aol.com/video/youve-got...ite/1366611117

I really like her voice .

08-07-2011
tfs star

See why swimsuit supermodel Jessica White has won Bikini.com's "Great Moments in Bikini.com History" award for the sexiest strut of the season! She dazzled the fashion crowd at the Beach Bunny swimsuit fashion show in Miami with her impossibly long legs, fierce swagger and majestic prance. It's no surprise that fellow swimsuit superstar Tyra Banks called Jessica "the model of her generation". Whether she's modeling in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, gracing the pages of Victoria's Secret or conquering the swimsuit fashion runways of the world, she's definitely a knockout swimsuit superstar.

08-07-2011
tfs star

At Patrick McMullan and Kelly Bensimon AM New York Launch Party I sat down with 9 time Sports Illustrated model, Victoria Secret's Model, Cover Girl, Face of Maybelline Jessica White.

08-07-2011
tfs star

Emily Didonato and Jessica White model the new Color Sensational High Shine lipstick that comes in 10 lush shades from Pink Freeze to Nude Glow.

beautyisdiverse

Last edited by KasiaPL; 08-07-2011 at 02:04 PM.
08-07-2011
front row

He walk is horrible and her hand movement is just too much. She has been modeling since 16....sigh. love the maybelline pics.

08-07-2011
V.I.P.

#5 with the perfect body like that who cares about the too much hand movement

08-07-2011
front row

That horrible walk might be why she ain't booking shows. I am just saying.

09-07-2011
front row

I don't think her walk is horrible for a Miami bikini line.

Maybe if it was a blue chip show in NYFW, I'd be laughing with you guys but I think it's over the top, but not really out of place for the show that she was in.

09-07-2011
front row

im shocked it took this long for her to get her 2nd thread! Her arm movement was horrendous in that bikini clip! Her personality come off as a little contrived in the huffington post clip too. Great Maybelline shots, although I hate the colored contacts. Good to hear about her though. I wonder what happened with the Oxygen reality show that was suppose to come on

09-07-2011
front row

I think the show come on around October but they haven't officially announced it so am not exactly sure when it comes on but if it does I would be watching.

09-07-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedPrincess View Post
I think the show come on around October but they haven't officially announced it so am not exactly sure when it comes on but if it does I would be watching.
Thanks! So will I

09-07-2011
V.I.P.

new Maybelline

storemags.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jessica, white