How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-06-2011
V.I.P.

Love these! She totally nails this retro look, love the red gingham bikini shot. I hope she starts to get more recognition soon

02-06-2011
backstage pass

i want her to be everywhere

02-06-2011
fashion elite

NORTHERN WOMEN IN CHANEL – OUT 1 JULY 2011

Quote:
The visionary duo containing of photographer Peter Farago and stylist Ingela Klemetz-Farago, has as part of a unique collaboration with CHANEL during 2010/2011, created full fashion stories featuring 45 of the most sought-after supermodels from the Nordic and Baltic countries.

Freja Beha Erichsen, Helena Christensen, Filippa Hamilton, Louise Pedersen, Carmen Kass, Frida Gustavsson, Kirsi Pyrhonen, Suvi Koponen, Ginta Lapina, Edita Vilkeviciute, Siri Tollerød, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Egle Tvirbutaite, Dorothea Barth Jörgensen, Giedre Dukauskaite, Agnete Hegelund, Amanda Nørgaard, Julija Steponaviciute, Rasa Žukauskaite, Jenny Sinkaberg, Caroline Winberg, Sunniva Stordal, Elin Skoghagen, Josephine Skriver, Ieva Laguna, Inguna Butane, Dovile Viršilaite, Elsa Sylvan, Hanna Rundlöf, Ilda Lindqvist, Johanna Jonsson, Julia Hafström, Linn Arvidsson, Linnea Regnander, Malin Persson, Katlin Aas, Kelli Lumi, Tiiu Kuik, Mimmi Söderström, Mona Johannesson, Sara Blomqvist, Theres Alexandersson, Vicky Andrén, Sigrid Agren & Iselin Steiro, are all featured in this epic book.

The images of these remarkable women allow us to take an exclusive and intimate insight into the significant past and present Haute Couture and Prêt-à-Porter collections created by CHANEL.

Thanks to Farago’s sense of the pictorial, these photographs not only celebrate the fascinating designs they record, but also produce sensational reinventions, demonstrating how fashion, photography and art can come together. Furthermore the series of images are accompanied by a preface by Karl Lagerfeld in celebration of these Northern heroines.

This exquisite collection of photographs containing no less then 384 pages is limited to 2112 copies world wide, each numbered.

NORTHERN WOMEN IN CHANEL will be available thru Farago Publishing from the 1 july 2011.
vogue

02-06-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria View Post
A Perfect Guide Spring / Summer 2011
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Models: Julia Hafstrom & Jed Texas
Photographer: Ben Weller
Styling: Phoebe Arnold

*PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!*

mode.newslicious.net
This ed suits her so well

Last edited by fadedcolours; 02-06-2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: edited out quoted images

02-06-2011
V.I.P.

I'm loving all this action in Julia's thread today. Thanks for the wonderful editorial Hysteria!

03-06-2011
fashion elite

Northern Women in Chanel

faragopublishing

16-06-2011
V.I.P.

Tommy Hilfiger F/W 11.12 by Craig McDean

Quote:
HOMEBODIES: After stints at the country club, a Thanksgiving picnic and a tailgate party, the Hilfigers, a fictional all-American family made up of eclectic characters, are settling in at home. Tommy Hilfiger’s fall-winter ad campaign features the extended family coming home from college (some prematurely) and from the hairdressers, as well as dining in bed, having pillow fights and hanging from the chandeliers. The ads were photographed in Old Westbury, N.Y., by Craig McDean, styled by Karl Templer and creatively directed by Trey Laird of Laird + Partners.

“The fall campaign captures the magnetic draw that everyone can relate to — home,” said Tommy Hilfiger. “For two seasons we’ve seen the Hilfigers travel; now we have the chance to peek into their everyday lives and see how they define home sweet home.”

Avery Baker, executive vice president of global communications and marketing, added, “The Hilfigers will continue to have significant visibility around the world through a mix of print, outdoor and digital media. Our global advertising investment behind the fall campaign is on par with the previous year’s launch efforts. We have seen tremendous response in every market to ‘The Hilfigers,’ so our priority is to ensure maximum exposure for their continuing story.” Last year Hilfiger reportedly spent around $50 million on the launch campaign.

Print ads will appear as multipage inserts in such magazines as Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, InStyle and Harper’s Bazaar. An outdoor campaign will be mounted in New York and key European cities such as Amsterdam, Brussels and Zurich. Tommy.com and the brand’s Facebook and Twitter channels will also highlight the campaign
wwd.com

I'm glad to see that she is in the campaign again.

22-06-2011
V.I.P.

Nordstrom

02-07-2011
V.I.P.

Northern Women in Chanel opening party (Photo: Isabelle Minou)

rodeo.net

17-07-2011
V.I.P.

Northern Women in Chanel

newbloodagency.com

17-07-2011
V.I.P.

That first picture is pure perfection. She looks amazing. I hope we can see these in HQ eventually.

22-07-2011
there is no fear

That's really beautiful, breathtaking first pic.

24-07-2011
French Chic

PennyBlack F/W 2011

Scanned by Fujiko from Italian Glamour Aug 2011

28-07-2011
V.I.P.

She and Linnea R makes a wonderful duo. So lovely.
I haven't seen the book in its entirety but these are by far my favourites from what I have seen. The second shot is divine

scriptical.wordpress.com

28-07-2011
V.I.P.

I spotted Julia on Bloomingdales website today

Bloomingdales

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2007, 2014, hafstrom, julia, october, september