How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-07-2009
fashion icon

I'm warning you all my english is not the best, but i try!

1. The last Books she read were "Vater Unser". She suggest to read the Books "Schatten des Windes" and " Säulen der Erde". But Julia didn't remember the name of the Book she is reading currently. But its a thriller.

2. When she travells she always takes Fotos and Letters of her Family & Boyfriend with her. Memories of each person she love & misses during her travels.

3. Actually she is listening " Janis Joplin". But generally she likes slowly Oldies.

4. If she could channge something, she would change the fact that she cant planning her life because she her errands very spontaneously. But she know that she cant change it because its a part of her job.

5. Also she said that Munich is her Hometown and only there she feels like home but slow very slowly she also feels like Home in NY.

In the last sentence the interviewer says that she haven't change the world with this intervie but she says that Julia is a sweet mouse ( ) and with her she would talk about stupid things like bubbles in sparkling wine

So i gave my Best

02-07-2009
fashion icon

Is this New?
Found it @ morgenpost.de
The article is from June, 30

02-07-2009
V.I.P.

^Thank you very much Edita! Your english is good and the picture is gorgeous

02-07-2009
fashion icon

http://www.morgenpost.de/videos/arti...a_Stegner.html

One interview more

Last edited by Edita; 02-07-2009 at 05:01 AM.

02-07-2009
fashion icon

Julia @ the Escada Party @ 1:10

http://www.bild.de/BILD/lifestyle/mo...aegt-pink.html

02-07-2009
fashion icon

@ Escada Party

vogue.de

Last edited by Edita; 02-07-2009 at 05:15 AM.

02-07-2009
V.I.P.

How Beautiful thank you Edita her profile is stunning!

Another stunning interview with Julia Stegner! Does anyone know what they're talking about? She looks beautiful in it by the way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ642KRhVwc

02-07-2009
fashion icon

They asked her about the "Boyfriend-Shoot" in US Vogue. She said ther boyfried was very nervous. They live very private. She said she is 1,84cm.

She said she hated being such high (lengh i mean) @ the age of 14. Because all guys were smaller. She said @ the age of 18 is said ist was ok because it helped her at lot with the modelling. But already at the age of 16 when she had a boyfriend who was 2m high But all in all ist was for her a hart time from 12-15. She says 1,79/1,80 is a good length and she is wearing heels because its her job.

The Dress is from Alex Wang.

She says she like oldies & is not a party animal. She says BFW is more fun for her becaus Germany is her homecountry

02-07-2009
fashion icon

02-07-2009
fashion insider

For those who have German TV : There started a documentantion about Julia on RTL just now

02-07-2009
V.I.P.

^just seen it shes so stunning, esp in the #713 vid

02-07-2009
V.I.P.

She hasn't looked that gorgeous in a long time, the haircut does wonders for her, and Luca with the dark sexy hair? What's going on?

All those videos and reports I can't save myself, this is a big exposure in Germany many people will know her name after this fashion week.

Funnway the part about the "boyfriend-isju"

02-07-2009
fashion insider

Julia Stegner arriving Hotel de Rome in Berlin July 1st 2009-(celebritycity)

02-07-2009
fashion icon

she often has her hair in the face

02-07-2009
V.I.P.

Model behavior
A Day In The Life: Julia Stegner

July 2, 2009

When Julia Stegner replaced local lovely Eva Padberg as the face of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Berlin, she catapulted the showcase for German fashion from an insular national event to one with global appeal. The Munich-born supermodel’s coltish good looks have landed her on Victoria’s Secret runways as well as on the covers of many international editions of Vogue. Here, we catch up with Stegner during her afternoon on the clock.

1 p.m.

After a day and a half spent getting to know her best friend’s newborn, hunting for an investment-worthy Berlin apartment, and shopping in Mitte, Stegner begins to greet journalists in her room at the Hotel de Rome, next to the Bebelplatz main show tent.

1:30 p.m.

Stegner selects a pair of black Margiela wedges that she acquired over a year ago, misplaced, relocated, and is wearing for the first time for her upcoming roster of television interviews.

1:32 p.m.

While prepping, Stegner discusses her role as Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF. “I always had a good life. I have great parents and a great family. Then I started at this job when I was 15 and I have been so fortunate to be really successful. I realized that I really want to help people less fortunate. Whatever my problems might be, they are nothing compared to those of people out there.”

2 p.m.

Stegner fields questions about the German economy, the career prospects for the winner of the country’s Next Topmodel contest, and Berlin’s viability as a fashion capital. “Everyone is looking to Berlin now,” she says. “I love Munich, because it is my home. It is very clean and people are very straight. But they are a little, well, I guess people elsewhere would think that people from Munich are a bit snobbish. Berlin, however, has a very open and hopeful energy.”

4 p.m.

Stegner attends a catwalk show by Argentine designer Pablo Ramírez. A preening television star in see-through stacked stilettos and pinup shorts becomes petulant when Stegner enters the room and the photographers immediately reposition themselves. “Well, she is taller,” the starlet mutters to console herself.

4:45 p.m.

Stegner sits front-row at South Africa’s Black Coffee show, in which each model meets the preceding one midway up the catwalk to tie the final bow of her draped and beaded silk cape or dress. “It was like modern dance or theater,” said Stegner. “At first, I was confused, but then I loved it. Berlin is such a creative city. These things happen here.”

And with that, she’s on a plane back to New York for another photo shoot in the morning. —Ana Finel Honigman
style.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2009, 2010, january, julia, march, stegner