How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-10-2012
V.I.P.

Y3 S/S 2013 New York

popbopandsnap

19-10-2012
backstage pass

The In Crowd
Photographed by Tyrone Lebon
T Magazine Winter 2012

tmagazine.com

20-10-2012
V.I.P.

Photograph by Tyrone Lebon.
Fashion editor: Sara Moonves. Fashion associate: Rae Boxer.
Fashion assistant: Olivia Jade Horner.
Makeup by Francelle.
Hair by Tamara Mcnaughton using René Furterer.
Manicure by Megumi Yamamoto for Essie.
Casting by The Establishment.
Models: Kate King, Hannah Holman, Juliana Schurig, Kremi Otashliyska, Charlene Almarvez

Last edited by santosmimi94; 20-10-2012 at 10:59 AM.
20-10-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Juliana Schurig, Lanvin S/S 2013

walkstrongfastcoolandurban.tumblr

20-10-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Juliana Schurig, Balmain S/S 2013

walkstrongfastcoolandurban.tumblr

22-10-2012
trendsetter

adorable girl!

fashion elite

i really hope she gets a big campaign this season. my money is on versace/versus if it were to happen.

25-10-2012
backstage pass

LIVING FOR HER

Juliana Schurig (Ford Models)

HOMETOWN: New Jersey
WHERE YOU SAW HER THIS SEASON: Alexander Wang, Preen, Prada, Jil Sander, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Dries Van Noten, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent, Valentino and more.

JULIANA’S MEMORABLE MOMENT: As it was happening I didn’t really have a chance to take it all in, everything happens so fast and it is like one thing after another – sleeping backstage, running from show to show. My favorite show was Louis Vuitton because the set up was so different, with the twins coming down the elevators and the unique runway. My favorite moment though, was when it was all done just coming home and getting to appreciate what just happened, because it was so surreal.

models.com

28-10-2012
V.I.P.

Prada Backstage

stylebistro.com

29-10-2012
V.I.P.

13 Top Breakout New Faces of S/S 2013

Quote:
The casting landscape of the Spring/Summer 2013 season in New York, London, Milan, and Paris demonstrated the fickle recessional taste of designers, stylists, and casting directors in the current economical climate — a phenomenon that is heightening worries in the modeling world as new and old faces are now even more disposable than ever. S/S 2013 was undoubtedly the season of new faces — and a powerlessly long list of exclusives. In fact, there were few runways that were not dominated by beginner catwalkers. Nonetheless, in the sea of hundreds of girls that began their first full international runway debut this season, there were some standout and breakout stars that caught our eyes a few times over. The following 13 new runway models have made an impression this season from a combination of the quality and quantity of their show list and notable opening and closing spots. Throughout the entire fashion month, it was these 13 girls that continued to inspire multiple designers and tastemakers of the cities in which they walked. All 13 models are true new faces — girls who have not fully debut intensively in more than one major fashion capital until S/S 2013. The list includes 2 Americans, 2 Ukrainians, 2 Frenchies, 1 South Korean, 1 Russian, 1 Belgian, 1 Canadian, 1 Pole, 1 German, and 1 Dane. While there were also other girls that caught our attention, we definitely believe that these 13 Top Breakout New Faces should be recognized for the outstanding show season they just had, and we wish them more success and an enjoyable modeling career!

Quote:
Juliana Schurig from the United States
Ford New York – Premier London – Elite Milan – Elite Paris
53 Shows | Open: 2 | Close: 1

Highlights: The most-in-demand new face of this season, New Jersey native Juliana was everywhere in all 4 fashion week cities! She could have probably broken 60 shows had she not been an Alexander Wang semi-exclusive. Juliana Schurig is the S/S 2013 Comeback Success Story! She began her catwalk career in 2009 walking for a few seasons in only New York to lukewarm reactions from top designers, power stylists, and casting directors. Then she decided to take a modeling break to finish high school. Usually when a model returns to her study and takes a break from fashion week, reigniting the fire of the runway demand often proves to be an unsuccessful venture for many. In fact, there was another “J.S.” who was pursuing a runway comeback this season to dismal results. However, Juliana Schurig’s decision to take a break to grow as a person and develop into her looks proved to be the best thing for her modeling career. She caught the attention of many top clients, including 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang, Derek Lam, Theyskens’ Theory, Victoria Beckham, Christopher Kane, Acne, Preen, Jonathan Saunders, Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Chanel, Dries van Noten, Giambattista Valli, Isabel Marant, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent Paris, Valentino, Viktor & Rolf, Alberta Ferretti, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Moschino, Roberto Cavalli, and Versace. Juliana also opened Versus and Kinder Aggugini and closed Cacharel.
styleminutes

31-10-2012
V.I.P.

Backstage Just Cavalli by Andrew Miller

theclotheswhisperer.co.uk

22-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Name
Juliana Schurig.

Born in
New Jersey.

Why did you start modeling?
"It wasn't something that I thought about when I was younger but I got discovered, I had my first photo shoot and I fell in love with it, I thought it was much fun."

What is fashion for you?
"I love clothes but I'm not a very fashionable person, I can't envision something in my head and put it together like some amazing stylist can, but I love wearing the clothes and being styled myself."

Your favorite fashion designer?
"Alexander Wang."

Project for the future?
"In this business, to get a campaign or a contract with some make up cosmetic or skin care."

Your biggest dream?
"My dream is my life right now. I'm living my dream, it's amazing and I couldn't be any happier."
vogue.it

23-11-2012
V.I.P.

Balmain backstage

77visions.com

24-11-2012
V.I.P.

fordmodels.com

24-11-2012
fashion elite

i'm holding out for some major campaigns! i see versus or versace happening.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
juliana, schurig