How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-04-2012
windowshopping

Try again
<script src='http://imageshack.us/shareable/?i=dscf0515r.jpg&s=684' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/dscf0515r.jpg/

15-04-2012
fashion elite

^that is a stunning image!

tfs star

has she finished school yet/ will she be walking the next fashion month? she's such a great model

16-04-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsandspooky View Post
has she finished school yet/ will she be walking the next fashion month? she's such a great model
she hasnt finish school yet, the exams will start at the end of June. So I dont think we will see her soon

16-04-2012
V.I.P.

That Chanel image, was posted before

fashion insider

Julija have a contract for Max Factor and she is new face of them

here is link of her new comercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_zW71PaA2Q

17-04-2012
V.I.P.

wow that's great! finally something new and major: a beauty contract
So happy for her

V.I.P.

Quote:
NEW FACE OF MAX FACTOR WORLWIDE CAMPAIGN - JULIJA STEPPONAVICIUTE (BMM)!
Baltic model management and Max Factor are very happy to announce that Lithuanian model Julija Steponavičiūtė will be seen in Max Factor print and media advertising in the whole World. Julija signed a contract with Max Factor for 3 years in December in London. For full 3 years in different parts of the World, incuding Lithuania, Julija Steponavičiūtė will be an official ambasador of Max Factor, and we will be seeing her in Max Factor adds in magazines, street posters and banners, TV and Max Factor events.
Max Factor is always choosing very carefully the models to represent their image. All girls, who became the faces of Max Factor, were and are the models with a long run career.
Famous Estonian model Carmen Kass was a former face of Max Factor, and now for the first time in the history the face of this famous cosmetics brand is a model from Lithuania. At this point, Julija Steponavičiūtė ir the only model from Baltics, that has a worldwide beauty contract.
Julija, who is now last year in school, preparing for the final exams, is already known model in the fashion world. She started at the age of 13 with Lithuanian model agency Baltic Model management, at the age of 14 she was flying to Milan accompanied with her father, right now Julija can be proud of such accomplishments as campaigns of Emporio Armani, Balenciaga, Philosophy di Alberta Ferreti, she has worked with world most famous photographers such as Steven Meisel, Craig McDean, Chad Pitman; she has walked the catwalk for Dior, Chanel, Prada, Dolce&Gabbana, Alexander McQueen etc.
Massimo Parisi, personal manager of Julija, the owner of Baltic model management, is telling that Julija was chosen as a face of Max Factor from more than 500 models and potencial upcoming new faces from all over the world. „Julija was chosen for many reasons: her beauty, personality, ability to communicate, responsible and forseeing work of her agencies since the begining of her career. She is still very young, but everyone is charmed by her personality, warmth, simplicity. You will not find even a seed of arrogance in her, on the contrary she is modest, sincere, able to listen and willing to learn. She knows what she is doing, what she wants, and she is trying to achieve her goal, at the same time, she is living a simple everyday life according to her age: she is attending school, meeting her friends, drawing. Julija is very harmonious and positive person, she is one of the best models I have found over 20years,“ – says Massimo Parisi.
Contract with such worldwide famous company in the industry of beauty as Max Factor is a proof, that good results can be achieved when model being positive, experienced managers are working and planning career step by step. It is a big achievement, for a girl that young as is Julija, she fits perfectly the ideal of beauty of Max Factor, and there are many things waiting for her in the future.
Baltic Model Management fb

backstage pass

Very cool, as it clearly a really big money deal, and it is her first really big thing from money point of view

17-04-2012
V.I.P.

Congrats to this beautiful girl. I'm looking forward to seeing her on tv everyday.

17-04-2012
trendsetter

Wow, congratulations to her! Great to hear.

17-04-2012
backstage pass

congrats to her! miss her modeling

18-04-2012
V.I.P.

Finally something new, and great it's a profitable beauty contract.

29-04-2012
backstage pass

Just saw the max factor TV ads for the first time on French TV, of course classical max factor style, very "shiny" but she really looks good in it.

11-05-2012
tfs star

Girl Just did Pronovias bridal show in Barcelona...looking spectacular!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
julija, steponaviciute