Kaia Gerber - Page 17 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
24-12-2017
fashion insider

I feel like that's kind of harsh, considering she's only 16. I know lots of people, myself included who look significantly different in our twenties, than we did at 16.

01-01-2018
fashion elite

More from the Penshoppe Holiday 2017 campaign:

penshoppe

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite13 View Post
I feel like that's kind of harsh, considering she's only 16. I know lots of people, myself included who look significantly different in our twenties, than we did at 16.
Though most people arenít being paid exorbitant amounts of money specifically for how they look at 16...

03-01-2018
V.I.P.

Model friends! Kaia Gerber joins Ruby Rose for new TV show Movie Night With Karlie Kloss

credit: dailymail.co.uk

03-01-2018
backstage pass

Iím obsessed with that shot of her and Karlie next to each other. Both so stunning! And I love that look sheís put together...or been put together for her, whatever.

03-01-2018
V.I.P.

My god the legs on that kid!

backstage pass

Her legs REALLY are the most unbelievable legs I've ever seen on a model, and I don't say that lightly. I remember the days of Anabela Belikova, Siri Tollerod, Olga Sherer, etc. For anyone who says Lexi has the best legs in the industry, hmmm, just glance over at Kaia. Despite how unbelievably long and lean they are, they still look healthy, toned and in-proportion.

V.I.P.

credit: dailymail.co.uk

same source for photos

07-01-2018
fashion insider

No way,she is under 5'7.

07-01-2018
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby153 View Post
She has time to improve her editorial work. Sheís way too young to really do anything decent. At this age everything comes across as amateurish & somewhat generic. That will change with time and experience.

Iím curious if sheíll sign with a major beauty brand next year? It seems inevitable. Maybelline would have been my guess but her look is kind of similar to Emily & Kempí. That and the fact that that their spending all their time and $$$ shovelling Gigi down our throats.
Revlon has great choice for her. She will have long time contract. Vs pink is suitable as well.

08-01-2018
fashion elite

Vogue Paris February 2018: Kaia Gerber by David Sims

instagram/emmanuellalt

fashion elite

2018 is going to be her year FOR SURE.

08-01-2018
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn23 View Post
I hear this said about Kaia frequently. I don't think it's a matter of whether or not Kaia has skill - her face just isn't the best for modeling. That isn't something that will change. Her eyes, for example, aren't going to change.

agreed her eyes are too close together and front and even side photos look weird.

08-01-2018
backstage pass

Oh wow! I generally donít use this word, but that Vogue Paris cover is MAJOR !!!!!! Major in and of itself, and also so major for her this early in her career. The outfits not really my thing but the cover in general is incredible, makes me excited for her potential in print work.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theripper View Post
Her legs REALLY are the most unbelievable legs I've ever seen on a model, and I don't say that lightly. I remember the days of Anabela Belikova, Siri Tollerod, Olga Sherer, etc. For anyone who says Lexi has the best legs in the industry, hmmm, just glance over at Kaia. Despite how unbelievably long and lean they are, they still look healthy, toned and in-proportion.
*sigh*

It's honestly reading comments like this that make me feel sad for the models in this industry. Those models you mentioned, Anabela, Olga, Siri - they're not exactly the picture of health.

I'd tend to believe Kaia is taking care of her health, as I know it's something that her mother always placed a high priority on. And she's still a very young girl, so I'm sure she'll fill out a bit as she gets older.

As long as the influencers in the industry don't put pressure on her to adhere to some physical standard the likes of which people like yourself celebrate.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gerber, kaia