How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-12-2011
hors concours♛

Anna W needs to give her some US Vogue covers at this age, to really set it off.

04-12-2011
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

Quote:
=WerbowyStegner;

fmag
from the pics WerbowyStegner posted it looks like she has some Native American in her. Does anyone know if she does

Last edited by Urban Stylin; 04-12-2011 at 01:49 PM.

04-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleCat View Post
I don't get this sentence
What I'm saying is that she has all the right qualities to be a VS angel but what I meant by her having to work on her body is that she has a HF body type and not the type VS typically goes for or went for in the past. To be honest those bones sticking out of her pelvic/thigh area was a bit of a turn off...for me at least. It was almost like she was a dude lol no offense to her... i love Karlie and would like to see her at VS regardless of what her body looks like anyway but there is room for improvement I think.

04-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermodel View Post
is that a joke? on that note, if VS has the nerve to make chanel an angel, karlie has all doors open. i think she's exactly what VS needs for even a shot at regaining some respect
No it most certainly is NOT a joke thank you! I'm fully aware of there being other girls with less than spectacular body types. That does NOT mean it's what we want to see... As for Chanel, I love the girl but there's a reason why she's the Pink model and not really involved in the main line stuff. Her energy drives sales of Pink stuff to the younger high school/ college demographics.

Karlie is an amazing model. She's excellent in HF and I think she would be excellent with VS but I just can't with those thigh bones...

04-12-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modelo View Post
What I'm saying is that she has all the right qualities to be a VS angel but what I meant by her having to work on her body is that she has a HF body type and not the type VS typically goes for or went for in the past. To be honest those bones sticking out of her pelvic/thigh area was a bit of a turn off...for me at least. It was almost like she was a dude lol no offense to her... i love Karlie and would like to see her at VS regardless of what her body looks like anyway but there is room for improvement I think.
Okay, I get what you mean now. "Working on her body" lead me in the wrong direction I guess...

04-12-2011
backstage pass

^ Sorry I should have been clearer :-)

04-12-2011
tfs star

She has to mixed with some other ethnicity besides being caucasian, or maybe she just has that look.

04-12-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Stylin View Post
i agree about VS she seemed almost too high fashion for the show but her personality and walk made up for it. She is now officially the new supermodel
Perhaps but I don't think Karlie doesn't have the body for VS thing is relevant... isn't Victoria's secret a brand most and before most ? I don't know but if I had an enterprise of that sort and had a model like Karlie with her aura, personality to go on that'd be a great add to my enterprise in question... VS is a brand and certainly they have understood there's a chance with Karlie which can not be denied, even if she doesn't respond the ideal body type that most people make in lingerie.

Furthermore, the show is like what, one time per year or perhaps I don't have all the infos, what does the models spend the rest of the time doing other than promotions etc... Karlie is captivating and I don't think there'll be any time for body decryption or trying to recall what she looked like in that case then I guess they'd have not comprehend what she's really about... Karlie transcends beyond the simple model... yes she's a model but you just can't separate her traits to call her one, she's a whole package unless many others with many possibilities.

Last I wanted to say is that most VS magazine photos are retouched and the models certainly do not look totally like in real anyways as far as the physique is concerned... Karlie will certainly not look any worst or better than [...] she'll just be herself (I don't really know how the VS thing works but I guess she'll be certainly doing photographs) and the products would still be sold at the end.

Just my simple opinion.

Last edited by constanceMafioso; 04-12-2011 at 06:56 PM.

04-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
from the pics WerbowyStegner posted it looks like she has some Native American in her. Does anyone know if she does
I think they made her look ultra tanned in some of them , the makeup perhaps? Not sure

Pretty backstage

fmag

04-12-2011
V.I.P.

fmag

04-12-2011
tfs star

i think i like her numero cover the best over her VI and german vogue covers.

all three definitely show her versatility as a model.

05-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kournikov View Post
She has to mixed with some other ethnicity besides being caucasian, or maybe she just has that look.
i think she just has that look, she's just lucky, cause if i look at her parents or her sisters, i can't see any exotic features on them actually.

05-12-2011
V.I.P.

i don't think Karlie should work on her body.
These day's VS is looking for different body types and different personalitys. Karlie got a great personality and a beautiful body with amazing legs. Her bones sticking out isn't for me a problem. There are lots of woman with bones sticking out and Karlie shows them that they can also be very sexy! And isn't that what vs wants? Woman buy there lingery? Look at the angels, maybe only Adriana and Candice have almost what calles a "perfect" body, but if you look at Doutzen with a angelface, she has a fuller body and is also very sexy. So therfor, Karlie makes absolut sense to join the vs club. She would also be a very good spokesmodel.

05-12-2011
V.I.P.

^Her face whilst pretty is also quite girl next door and approachable but she has that extra 'something' that makes her stand out from the crowd , it's that X factor ..

05-12-2011
backstage pass

There are ariticels about her VI nude ed even on Czech websites (even if with mistakes )! Wow. Everybody knows her now, really, I think that she aspires to be a real supermodel!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, december, karlie, kloss, march