How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-11-2009
V.I.P.

Karlina Caune

Quote:
Katrina Karlina is the third lucky one. The epitome of a Ford-girl, isn't she ? While Megija caught attention with her distant gaze and smart attitude, Katrina Karlina's rock'n'roll mood didn't remain unnoticed for long. Black hair and piercing eyes (sorry if it's sounds cliché but it's just the way it is) immediately put her on every list as well. But what makes her so special is most likely all the energy she put during the whole event. From the moment she crossed the doors of the casting room till the last minute of the finale.
mariemaud.canalblog.com

03-12-2009
V.I.P.

I saw a line-up of the girls before seeing this on FDIB. Despite the bad quality of the image saw on that other site, she really stood out. It's hard to know what she's like from this one photo, but I'll be watching for more.

V.I.P.

Winner of Ford Supermodel of the World 2010 is Katrina Karlina Caune of Baltics Congratulations!

supermodeloftheworld

Last edited by lanvinray; 14-01-2010 at 08:15 PM.
14-01-2010
V.I.P.

Quite unexpected honestly but you can't deny her potential, she has the Givenchy look I must say Karlina is originally from Latvia

14-01-2010
V.I.P.

The 5 winners of the Baltics contest
from left to right: Marina, Aina, Megija, Katrina Karlina, Kersti

taken by mariemaud

14-01-2010
V.I.P.

All images photgraphed by Natalie Berezina

Height- 176 cm
Bust- 82
Waist- 60
Hips- 89
Shoes- 39
Eyes- Blue
Hair- Dark Brown

natalieberezina.blogspot.com & 2bmodels.lv

Last edited by lanvinray; 14-01-2010 at 08:47 PM.
14-01-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere. Let her be a bad one and let her go first to Sao Paulo. Then everywhere else is waiting for her. Crow-black hair and delicate pale skin, tons of energy and huge, classy smiles (and so on), Katrina Karlina certainly embodies the kind of beauty Ford is striving for at the moment. So, seeing her among the winners simply makes sense and gives you a little more faith in the agency's vision. A unique girl with some universal appeal. Catch her if you can...
mariemaud.canalblog.com

15-01-2010
V.I.P.

Supermodel of the World Winners

We are proud to announce the winner and six runners-up for the 2009 Ford Models’ Supermodel of the World search. The winner of the Ford Models’ Supermodel of the World 2009 search is Karlina of Latvia (Baltics). Our runners-up in the following order are Charlene of the Philippines, Isabelle of Sweden, Olivia of the US, Maryna of Belarus, Grace of Australia, and finally Bruna of Brazil. Needless to say after five very full days of photo tests, walking lessons, judging, and of course samba it’s been an exhausting process, but not without rewards. Look for these models in next month in Fashion Week Fall 2010!

Karlina/LATVIA #1

supermodeloftheworld

15-01-2010
V.I.P.

I did some research and it turns out that Karlina is the 1st ever Latvian winner of Ford Supermodel of the World! whoa!

15-01-2010
the power of will

I'm so happy for her! She was one of my Baltic favourite and now she's a winner! She has such an amazing dark look...

Stop wherever you find yourself.
16-01-2010
!

she looks good.reminds me of katlin Aas for some reason.

17-01-2010
clever ain't wise

She looks like a bitchier Jeisa. With a bit of Carol Alt thrown in - with a little luck she could be a Wintour fave.

17-01-2010
backstage pass

I actually think she's their best winner in years. Feline, crisp bone structure, radiant smile, effervescent personality. She seems like a cool girl who could start working right away.

17-01-2010
utterly superfluous

^I'm going to agree with everything you said there, waffles. Definitely the best winner in a long time for me (perhaps even since Nataliya Gotsii, foe me). She's definitely gone a very particular elegance to her; something that her doppelganger Katlin Aas is missing. I'll be interested to see how Ford develops her.

Last edited by youarearockstar; 17-01-2010 at 05:07 PM.
17-01-2010
V.I.P.

I couldn't agree more with you guys definitely one of the best winners in a while

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
caune, karlina