How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-02-2013
V.I.P.

That comment on fans is very rude... I am glad that I am not one of her biggest fans.

08-02-2013
fashion icon

That interview has really put me off her. I can't stand models ungrateful for their fans. She seems to love herself and really think she's a superstar. *No weight talk or references*. No thanks!

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 08-02-2013 at 09:39 AM.
08-02-2013
trendsetter

I don't agree with you guys.In my opinion,she just want herself.Why ask for more,I like her show herself in the interview,not same as someone just say good words like "i love my fan".No one know her life.You can't get someone's idea in few words.What's more,it's just a translated article.
I don't understand if you(yesitsdagny) think karmen is childlish,why put this interview to make bad effects?

08-02-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verhangenheit View Post
I don't agree with you guys.In my opinion,she just want herself.Why ask for more,I like her show herself in the interview,not same as someone just say good words like "i love my fan".No one know her life.You can't get someone's idea in few words.What's more,it's just a translated article.
I don't understand if you(yesitsdagny) think karmen is childlish,why put this interview to make bad effects?
I would ask for more because she should show sensitivity to others, not being rude about the people who adore her like you or being patronising towards people who think models are too thin. She can't possibly think those are nice comments.

08-02-2013
trendsetter

Last May she came to china(for Gucci),one of my friend to see her and photo her.She was very nice to fans.
How can you just from few words to think she is not nice guy?Some of your are so glassheart.
Some fan are crazy,maybe she just saw some so she said this.And translated article can change the feeling,if you not see her,you can't judge her.Because you are stranger.

08-02-2013
backstage pass

Don’t know, I’m not getting the best vibes, either, to be honest, but then there’s that language thing, as already mentioned. That comment about her fans really is not that smart, especially since I thought that she didn’t have thaaat many fans of her own (more like general model fans), but maybe I’m wrong…. The thin thing – I have to say I find the question quite stupid. Her answer is not very sensitive, but I’d be quite annoyed if people all the time asked me questions about that. Still, of course, her answer is stupid… I have to say that to me she never came across as particularly intelligent in her interviews which does not mean that she’s plain stupid, but maybe just can’t really present herself in those situations. She always said that she used to be very shy, that can contribute to this…

She was never rude when I met her, but clearly not very keen on being in the centre of attention. But she posed for pictures whenever someone asked and she always was very friendly (not speaking much etc, but still very nice). I def see a difference between being photographed outside a show and early in the morning off work, but still what she said is just not very nice for those people that like her…

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith View Post
Don’t know, I’m not getting the best vibes, either, to be honest, but then there’s that language thing, as already mentioned. That comment about her fans really is not that smart, especially since I thought that she didn’t have thaaat many fans of her own (more like general model fans), but maybe I’m wrong…. The thin thing – I have to say I find the question quite stupid. Her answer is not very sensitive, but I’d be quite annoyed if people all the time asked me questions about that. Still, of course, her answer is stupid… I have to say that to me she never came across as particularly intelligent in her interviews which does not mean that she’s plain stupid, but maybe just can’t really present herself in those situations. She always said that she used to be very shy, that can contribute to this…

She was never rude when I met her, but clearly not very keen on being in the centre of attention. But she posed for pictures whenever someone asked and she always was very friendly (not speaking much etc, but still very nice). I def see a difference between being photographed outside a show and early in the morning off work, but still what she said is just not very nice for those people that like her…
Yes,i like your comment.Make me feel someone really loves karmen.My english is poor ,so i can't say what i think.
In China,she has some fans,but on tfs ,there is not too much.

Last edited by Verhangenheit; 08-02-2013 at 06:00 AM.
08-02-2013
front row

Boo. I would not want people being pushy with me for any reason when I am just trying to live my life. Do fans have to be pushy or stalkers? No. She has a right to not like that. As for being snobby: it's an interview about herself. It's really not that big of a deal. I didn't see a problem with her interview.

08-02-2013
V.I.P.

After reading this interview I love Karmen even more. I also don't want that most people know anything about me, and I don't have facebook or twitter.

08-02-2013
-

That interview sounded snobby. She compliments Kate moss by saying she has "short legs" ? Which Kate doesn't even have. She's short but her legs look great. I think I have always thought she was somewhat guarded and uninterested in the fashiontv interviews, but I see its because she doesn't want people to know anything about her... Which I can kind of understand. But still, she needs to be a little less insulting

Last edited by foreverandnone; 08-02-2013 at 08:06 AM.
08-02-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVogueLove View Post
After reading this interview I love Karmen even more. I also don't want that most people know anything about me, and I don't have facebook or twitter.
well she's definitely rude at least in this interview, i'm not her fan and don't follow her work, but i can understand her wish to keep her life private, it's naturally..i'm a big fan of snejana (she's my favorite model) which everyone perceive her as a diva but she's more naturally and much more decent than karmen and respects her fans and also she doesn't have fb or twitter account..i think karmen definitely needs to learn how to be i would say diplomatic in her answers and said that about her fans it's not the smartest thing, she needs to be happy and proud because she has fans..

08-02-2013
-

she has that tattoo? Picture?

08-02-2013
front row

My take.
Been a long time KP fanatic, totally in awe every time I saw her during and outside shows (never seen her at airports !). Love her beauty and how she never let anyone mess with her, see how she left and sued Next in 2010.
Great work ethics too, she really busted her *** throughout her career.

Now, I must admit this itw reached the high score in the ShitModelsSay meter. *No weight talk*

Girl should have taken a closer at her wrist tattoo : A=X+Y+Z.
(for those unfamiliar with this Albert Einstein quote
: "If A equals success, then the formula is: : X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut").

Bye KP.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 08-02-2013 at 09:33 AM.
08-02-2013
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verhangenheit View Post
Sorry but I can't take a responsibility for her words... I just thought you guys in tFS are interested in this article and that's why I translated it. And I love her as a model but when she speaks or gives interviews she just doesn't sound like the most intelligent person. She doesn't seem to be very good expressing her thought either in Estonian nor English. That may be caused by her very little education or a language barrier but I've honestly read interviews made by many other models who sound much smarter.

Last edited by yesitsdagny; 08-02-2013 at 09:29 AM.
08-02-2013
backstage pass

That interview disappointed me... I always thought about her as very intelligent woman.
Have to say, now I like her less.

Karmen, people are beautiful when they are beautiful both inside and outside!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
karmen, pedaru