How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-12-2011
fashion insider

Karolina has plenty of new picws on her facebook
also her brother Josef have got many pics of her on his facebook

19-12-2011
trendsetter

Is that Josef Kurka?

Very interested about this Vogue China ed. Can't wait to see it.

Last edited by Sophie02; 19-12-2011 at 10:35 PM.

20-12-2011
fashion insider

yes it is Josef Kurka. I talked to him long time ago about Karolina, he really resambles her, the same features of faces

20-12-2011
V.I.P.

Dolce & Gabbana Fall Winter 2003

celebritycity

20-12-2011
fashion icon

^That suit is one of her best runway looks imo..

Leave tonight or live and die this way

21-12-2011
trendsetter

I really love reminiscing old KK runway pictures. She was always so graceful and captivating.

21-12-2011
scenester

Das perfekte Model
There are some important news bout her upcoming tv series "das perfekte model" in germany along with eva padberg. i just thought it would be nice if i translated it into english

thats the original article: http://www.castingshow-news.de/das-p...012-los-58524/

here are some important facts:

-the casting-show starts on january 31 (will be aired every tuesday, 8.15 pm on VOX))
-karolina kurkova and eva padberg compete with each other
-karolina and eva have a team of 10 models each (they serve as mentors)
-both want one of their models to win the competition and finally become "das perfekte model"
-in every episode there will be famous special guests helping the two to decide which one is eliminated
-several thousands of girls have applied for the competition

-there are 5 rounds:

1. runway in cologne: the girls need to give their best to impress one of the judges in a catwalk challenge, karolina and eva will only select a very few girls who make it to the next round

2. karolina and eva will pick out their top ten of all of the girls. just like at THE VOICE the young models will be able to decide for themselves which mentor they choose if karolina and eva pick the same girl

3. karolina and eva will split up and take their teams to two different fashion capitals where the mentoring and teaching begins. there's a catalogue serving as a basis for the judgement, these are some of the factors: 1. physicalness, 2. changeableness, 3. recognition value, 4. charm/charisma, 5. ambition, 6. catwalk, 7. acting/posing, 8. sportiness, 9. professionality. the one who fulfills these factors least will be eliminated.

4. karolina and eva reunite and for the young girls the real model life begins as they are sent to real castings e.g. where they do not just need to compete with the other girls of the show but also with real professional models. they also need to deal with special challenges from karolina and eva.

5. the four young ladies who made it into the final will compete in challenges in front of a live tv audience who will be able to vote who should become "das perfekte model" finally.

21-12-2011
backstage pass

^ Wow that sounds Legit!

21-12-2011
V.I.P.

yes, I really can't wait to see her on tv. I don't care who wins, I'll be watching just because of her!

21-12-2011
V.I.P.

i have no idea how i'll be able to see this show! will it be aired with English subtitles in any other countries? GAH!! i gotta watch it! this is a HUGE deal for KK!

21-12-2011
V.I.P.

Show Package – Berlin F/W 12: Iconic

models

23-12-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycanadian View Post
i have no idea how i'll be able to see this show! will it be aired with English subtitles in any other countries? GAH!! i gotta watch it! this is a HUGE deal for KK!
well i don't know exactly but it's usually rather unusual that german tv shows air in other countries.. (is germanys next topmodel with heidi klum relaeased in english?) maybe it's different with this one cause it's the first model tv show with another concept than the NEXT TOPMODEL series (at least the first i know of). but what i can tell you is that karolina will speak english anyway and there will be german subtitles for the german viewers. so maybe you could just watch it as it is ans try to understand whats going on when they talk german

23-12-2011
V.I.P.

do you think KK will speak english? i wouldn't be surprised if she speaks fluent enough Deutsch to get by. she's fluent in 5 languages, i'm pretty sure.

but i HOPE she speaks in english. haha. then i'll just download or stream the show and at least i'll hear her speaking. woo!

23-12-2011
scenester

Das perfekte Model

23-12-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycanadian View Post
do you think KK will speak english? i wouldn't be surprised if she speaks fluent enough Deutsch to get by. she's fluent in 5 languages, i'm pretty sure.

but i HOPE she speaks in english. haha. then i'll just download or stream the show and at least i'll hear her speaking. woo!
yes, i do certainly know that she will speak english. representatives of the channel VOX on which the show will air said that.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2013, february, karolina, kurkova, november