How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-02-2012
tfs star

the supreme photo is perfection

15-02-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelcouture09 View Post
I already ID'd them, they're Prada and you can buy them Here.
Sorry, missed it! Thanks so much

15-02-2012
front row

Multimedia Galleryhttp://photos.prnewswire.com/prnc/20120214/MM30345

NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- THINK: A decade of iconic beauty with Rimmel London and Kate Moss.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/53874-rimmel-london-kate-moss-lasting-finish-lipstick-collection

WHAT IT IS: Kate Moss's supermodel style, captured in a bold lipstick collection. In honor of Kate Moss' ten years as the face of Rimmel London, the brand presents five Lasting Finish Lipsticks created exclusively by Kate Moss. Each lipstick is housed in a chic matte black bullet, reflective of Kate Moss's signature rocker style, and bears the supermodel's signature in bold red for elegance with an edge.
"My inspiration for this range was really to create a range of easy to wear, chic, modern shades that I have always worn and loved. From bright reds to soft pinks and nudes, there is a shade for everyone and any occasion. It was also really important for me that they were comfortable to wear. Whatever your outfit there is sure to be a shade to match!" said Kate Moss.
Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss delivers full-bodied, all-day color with an added Black Diamond Pigment Complex for even more radiant color. The complex reflects like never before, creating gorgeous tones that leave lips irresistible. Natural moisturizers deliver a rich, creamy texture that stays put, while vitamins C and E provide essential antioxidant protection.
Kate's collection captures the flair, edge and timelessness of her unique look. Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss is available in five fashion-forward shades curated for the U.S. including:
  • 01 – a deep brick red
  • 04 – a royal purple
  • 08 – a dusty rose
  • 12 – a candy coral
  • 14 – a blushed nude
Next season, Kate Moss and Rimmel London will launch a new collection of of-the-moment shades to capture the latest trends.

I guess she'll be doing a lip collection each season.

15-02-2012
backstage pass

Oof she looks smoking hot in the above picture.

16-02-2012
V.I.P.

The Supreme pic is great !!

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

16-02-2012
front row

Cute story:

from yahoo.com/news
Twiggy: Kate Moss is pro in heels

Twiggy feared Kate Moss would tumble off her heels as they were running away from paparazzi several years ago.
The two models have worked together on several occasions and are friends. Twiggy thinks Kate is the best cover girl the UK edition of Vogue has ever seen, explaining she is always funny and professional on set.
Twiggy recalled a time when Kate came to watch her performing in a play in New York in 1999.
“She arrived in this skin-tight Chinese-print dress with splits up the sides and the highest heels you've ever seen, she looked amazing - and after the show when we left someone had tipped off the paparazzi that she was there,” Twiggy told vogue.co.uk. “She grabbed my hand and shouted, 'Come on Twigs!' and we ran off down the street with the paps chasing us. I still remember looking at her in that dress and thinking 'Oh my God, she's going to fall!' but she didn't!”

16-02-2012
front row

from celebritybabyscoop.com

Kate Moss & Lila: Lovely Ladies

Feb 15, 2012 by KIRSTIN MIRTICH
English model Kate Moss - who is known for her waifish figure and popularizing the heroin chic look in the 1990s - was spotted enjoying a day of shopping with her lovely 9-year-old daughter Lila in Cotswold, England on Wednesday (February 15).
Kate - who had Lila with her ex Dazed & Confused editor Jefferson Hack - sported a fur coat and a striped shirt for the day's events while Lila opted for a gray dress accessorized with a black scarf and a pair of black boots.
In honor of Kate's 10 year stint as the face of Rimmel London, the cosmetic brand is introducing five Lasting Finish Lipsticks created exclusively by Kate herself.
"My inspiration for this range was really to create a range of easy to wear, chic, modern shades that I have always worn and loved," Kate explains. "From bright reds to soft pinks and nudes, there is a shade for everyone and any occasion. It was also really important for me that they were comfortable to wear. Whatever your outfit there is sure to be a shade to match!"
Photos: Splash News

16-02-2012
V.I.P.

^that pic is so sweet!

16-02-2012
fashion icon

^^truely adorable

My blog:
http://mllekarensofie.wordpress.com/

17-02-2012
V.I.P.

So cute !

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

17-02-2012
backstage pass

Sweet! She looks protective of her! Beautiful little girl to.

18-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Stella McCartney: London Fashion Week A/W 2012 - Presentation

mujer.es

18-02-2012
V.I.P.

mujer.es

18-02-2012
V.I.P.

mujer.es

18-02-2012