How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-02-2012
front row

her style is as same as she used to date Pete. skinny jeans paired with ankle boots; mini dress paired with fur coat. she has done it many times and whenever she buys new clothes it's still the same style.

23-02-2012
rising star

image source: justjared.com

Take this image for example...It is from 2007 and Peter was with her in London at the time. But this is a pic of Kate on her own... Sure it's just black jeans, a black top, belt, necklace... simple hair. But there is something about the way she is dressed or the way she carried herself maybe... that created such a look that no one else could have created or pulled off. It looks very different to how she dresses now. Now she looks much more grown up and classy. Maybe it's because she parts her hair differently now haha i don't know.

But you can't deny her style when she was with Peter was something so..... interesting! It was so cool! She will always be stylish in my opinion and always be able to pull off looks other wouldn't be able to and she will always continue to set trends.
Sure it's been done over (black jeans etc) but it's different at the same time

sorry i rambled a bit there it's difficult for me to find the right words

23-02-2012
Some Like It Hot

I've been wondering about Louis Vuitton too, after the comment Marc passed at the end of the S/S 12' show... I don't know if he was being serious or funny... I'm trying my hardest to find the video.

I do wonder if she'll walk Stella McCartney ?

23-02-2012
front row

Celebrities Leaving The James Small Menswear - After Show Party
Celebrities leaving the Corinthia Hotel after the "James Small Menswear - After Show Party," held at the Corinthia Hotel in London, England, UK on February 22, 2012

zimbio.com

23-02-2012
V.I.P.

Vogue Japan April 2012

amazon.co.jp via MyNameIs

23-02-2012
front row

From elle.com
Kate Moss' Style and Beauty Secrets

The supermodel dishes on her new Rimmel London lipstick and more!

By ELLE | February 22, 2012

Kate Moss has the same sleight of hand with makeup as she does with style. Though she typically treads the less-is-more path, when she does amp up her maquillage it’s with a laser-sharp eye for gorgeous detail. This spring the supermodel is having a lipstick moment, debuting Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss, a five-shade range of lip colors. Over tea at Claridge’s hotel, Moss dished on her latest obsession.
The range has some unusual shades, including a royal purple. What were your inspirations?
I started with the colors I like to wear most—a nude and a fire-engine red. But I also wanted to include colors I would wear on fashion shoots.
Which is your favorite?
The bright red, No. 1. Sometimes I go for a really dark one, but I pat it on with my fingers so it’s like a stain.
What are your daily beauty musts?
I just wash and then moisturize with Crème De La Mer. I always use a liquid foundation. Pretty much any brand will do, just as long as it doesn’t feel too thick. I want a bit of coverage, but I hate looking too made up. Then I usually add some bronzer, eyeliner, and lipstick. I curl my lashes even when I’m not wearing mascara. Though at night, I really pile it on.
What’s the most useful trick you’ve learned from a makeup artist?
Contouring. The face just looks fresher when you’ve got a bit of bronzer. I use a powder and just sweep it across my temples, cheekbones, and under the chin to make my jawline look more defined.
Who are your beauty icons?
Elizabeth Taylor in the ’50s and ’60s. She’s the icon, I think. And of course there’s Anita Pallenberg, Marianne Faithfull, and Jane Birkin. All those English rock ’n’ roll girls who managed to look glamorous even when they were a little bit of a mess.
Have you ever made any beauty choices you later regretted?
I liked it when I had short hair for a minute, and then I got pregnant and thought, Oh, no, it’s not working anymore—start growing it out. It’s not so good when you get bigger with short hair, at least not on me. I wouldn’t do it again.
What fashion and beauty advice will you pass on to your daughter?
She’s only nine, but she’s already a fashionista, so she doesn’t need much advice. She’s got so many clothes. I wish I had half of her wardrobe! I will tell her not to wear too much makeup. You know when you see young girls and they wear foundation even though they’ve got perfect skin? She hasn’t showed much interest in it yet, though. She’s into nail art.
What tips have you given your little sister about modeling?
I had lunch with her the other day, and I told her the most important thing is just to be yourself and have fun, and if you’re not having fun, leave.

Pallenberg, Taylor, Birkin, and Faithfull.

23-02-2012
V.I.P.

love her in that really short dress in the latest candids!

23-02-2012
scenester

True Sloosen I didn't even notice how it really hasn't changed all that much...I just had to sit back for a sec and think about it lol. It really was just the way she used to carry herself w/ him.

23-02-2012
V.I.P.

Vogue Japan April 2012 : Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus

twitter/veljkogavril

23-02-2012
front row

Kate Moss: Claridge's Chick

Posted Thursday February 23, 2012 2:07 PM GMT

Taking care of her to-do list, Kate Moss was seen at Claridge's Hotel in London, England earlier today (February 23).
And despite her temporary paralysis of her right arm and hand earlier this week, the British supermodel looked to be in much better repair, sporting a fur-lined coat and black leather boots.

Given her longevity in the modeling industry, Kate shared how she keeps herself looking so fresh, especially given her hectic schedule and constant travel.
“I just wash and then moisturize with Crème De La Mer. I always use a liquid foundation. Pretty much any brand will do, just as long as it doesn’t feel too thick. I want a bit of coverage, but I hate looking too made up. Then I usually add some bronzer, eyeliner, and lipstick. I curl my lashes even when I’m not wearing mascara. Though at night, I really pile it on.”
As for her the best beauty tip she’s received, Ms. Moss confessed, “Contouring. The face just looks fresher when you’ve got a bit of bronzer. I use a powder and just sweep it across my temples, cheekbones, and under the chin to make my jawline look more defined.”
Hollywood Gossip
Enjoy the pictures of Kate Moss at the Claridges Hotel in London (February 23).

23-02-2012
front row

Can anyone ID the bag in post 475? Thanks in advance.

23-02-2012
Some Like It Hot

^It's Prada.

24-02-2012
V.I.P.

that's a nice coat! wow!

24-02-2012
fashion elite

amazing cover!

24-02-2012
V.I.P.

Model Kate Moss leaves the Claridges Hotel on February 23, 2012 in London, UK.

zimbio

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, december, june, kate, moss