How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-06-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelcouture09 View Post
[SIZE="1"]Funny thing about that cover ? Kate has never worn that dress, ever, technically.

The photo is from 6th July 2010, the Kate Who ? exhibition opening at Phillips de Pury gallery in London, she was in fact wearing a Black Stella McCartney Asymmetric Silk Dress.
great observation. maybe the background is dark so they want her dress look lighter.

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelcouture09 View Post
[SIZE="1"]Funny thing about that cover ? Kate has never worn that dress, ever, technically.

The photo is from 6th July 2010, the Kate Who ? exhibition opening at Phillips de Pury gallery in London, she was in fact wearing a Black Stella McCartney Asymmetric Silk Dress.]
Good eye. I really hate when Gossip mags do this.

13-06-2012
front row

I think the dress is classic Kate and she looks good.

14-06-2012
V.I.P.

zimbio

14-06-2012
V.I.P.

zimbio

14-06-2012
V.I.P.

i guess that´s one of those dresses that aren´t seethrough in front of the mirror but with all the flashlights

14-06-2012
V.I.P.

modelcandids

14-06-2012
V.I.P.

HQ's

modelcandids

14-06-2012
backstage pass

TO Bra OR NOT TO BRA, not a question for Kate
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabitharocks View Post
She needs to put on a bra but that dress is stunning otherwise!!
I have the fortune to share her bra size and I can tell you this. Small chests are better left breathing than contrived into any bra that will just about fit enough and play "pretend" at being comfortably full. How she managed to fill up the Agent Provocateur bras for her campaign is beyond me.

I think if you look at fashion icons like Vanessa Paradis, Charlotte Gainsbourg or Jane Birkin, all renowned for their lovely petite chest and always looked better without the discomfort of bras.

This is why kate loves going topless on her holidays, and not alone there... Freedom without physical constriction or false pretense.

14-06-2012
Some Like It Hot

Quote:
ROCK CHIC! Supermodel Kate Moss practices what she preaches as she dresses down in a rocker chick outfit while walking her dogs with husband Jamie Hince in London. Photograph: ©ztimages. (June 14, 2012 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com) via Zimbio.com

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

OMG Kate Moss in a hoodie - say what lol.

And she's wearing the bag I would do anything to have.

15-06-2012
trendsetter

lol yea thats a bit teenagey at her age i think-thats not to say it doesnt look nice-but skinnies, hoodies and leather jacket = 17 yr old french girl!

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by florider2000 View Post
I have the fortune to share her bra size and I can tell you this. Small chests are better left breathing than contrived into any bra that will just about fit enough and play "pretend" at being comfortably full. How she managed to fill up the Agent Provocateur bras for her campaign is beyond me.

I think if you look at fashion icons like Vanessa Paradis, Charlotte Gainsbourg or Jane Birkin, all renowned for their lovely petite chest and always looked better without the discomfort of bras.
i agree. she doesnt need a bra. the only reason people notice is that paparazzis use a massive flash which reveals that she isnt wearing one.

i like the hoodie ensemble. looks like she's taking some sartorial inspiration from her husband.

15-06-2012
Some Like It Hot

Quote:
Kate Moss pictured visiting a clinic in central London, UK. (June 15, 2012 - Source: Bauer Griffin) via Zimbio.com

15-06-2012
fashion elite

She looks fantastic in #969

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, december, june, kate, moss