Kate Moss : (December 2012 - August 2013) - Page 24 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-03-2013
backstage pass

wig was too dark too short, too greasy looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNA girl View Post
she should ditch blonde hair and bleached/thin eyebrows. looking at her from LV show, she looks way too much younger with black hair and dark brown/thick eyebrows.
The wig was too dark, her hair was a lighter brown back when she had it natural, the wig was just a very bad taste. Short hair never looked good on Kate, again another bad idea for LV.

IMO, Kate with a natural brown colour again would be fab, kept long. I have had enough of her fake blonde look.

07-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertNoir View Post
@ Carine Roitfeld party, 5th March 2013 - Paris
That's a terrible pic. It's the kind of picture a person would be asking their friend to remove from Facebook or Twitter.

07-03-2013
backstage pass

HAHAHA yeah, not a good pcture!

this outfit would look so so much better without that poor animal wrapped around her body and with jeans.
but i like those sunnies. quite wicked pair.

Last edited by Alma Kemp; 07-03-2013 at 10:15 PM.

08-03-2013
V.I.P.

that fur can be fake though, all i hope it is. but shes been looking great and i got a new screensaver where she is atteending to that book thing, i like it without make up.

08-03-2013
Some Like It Hot

The fur is real, it's Fendi Fall 2011.12

08-03-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by florider2000 View Post
The wig was too dark, her hair was a lighter brown back when she had it natural, the wig was just a very bad taste. Short hair never looked good on Kate, again another bad idea for LV.

IMO, Kate with a natural brown colour again would be fab, kept long. I have had enough of her fake blonde look.
I agree! The too blonde thing is over and she's getting too old for it... I think her natural color or close to it would take years off and greatly improve the texture/body of her hair.

09-03-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by florider2000 View Post
Short hair never looked good on Kate, again another bad idea for LV.

She had a pixie cut once, and I thought it looked great on her then. She has the cheekbones for it. The LV wig looked a bit of a mess though. But yeah, I too would like to see her go back to a natural brunette color. It'd make a nice change.

09-03-2013
V.I.P.

Kate Moss stops and stares at a picture of herself in a shop window in London on Friday

dailymail.co.uk

09-03-2013
rising star

"#kateMoss #1992"
Ph: Mario Sorrenti
source: instagram.com/mario_sorrenti_2

09-03-2013
V.I.P.

I am obsessed about that leather coat, i need to get similar one,

Cool boots. I.d?

09-03-2013
fashion icon

I can't get over how different she looks in magazines as opposed to when she's just out and about. She's like a poster-child for airbrushing. With other models/actresses you can make the argument that they aren't airbrushed so much, but with Kate the difference is so apparent because her wrinkles are just so in your face. But then you see her in magazines and not even one single line.

10-03-2013
V.I.P.

they photoshop everybody too much^
and i dont see that kates wrinkles are too much. sheonly has a few. and why wouldnt she have them. shes 39! still looking though like 30.

10-03-2013
backstage pass

^ i agree with both of you in ways. its obvious shes photoshopped, but its just as obvious that a 20 year model old is, you kinda just except it in fashion i guess. on another note I think everyone is so use to seeing older women getting Botox and surgery they forget what someone ageing gracefully is like. It's nice to see a high profile woman who doesn't care what people think and is comfortable in her skin to go without make up and surgery. In my opinion she is very beautiful regardless. And she will always have fabulous cheekbones the lucky devil!

Last edited by Riskki; 10-03-2013 at 09:04 AM.

10-03-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nita-karoliina View Post
they photoshop everybody too much^
and i dont see that kates wrinkles are too much. sheonly has a few. and why wouldnt she have them. shes 39! still looking though like 30.
I agree. Especially considering how she smokes and tans a bit

10-03-2013
Some Like It Hot

I wish that considering she now has her contract with Kerastase that her hair would be better maintained.

If I'm honest, I really hate that Leather Mulberry Pea Coat it just doesn't look right it looks cheap and doesn't sit right.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2012, 2013, august, december, kate, moss, post, posting, reading, requires, rules, thread