How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-12-2012
Some Like It Hot

I was and still am incredibly surprised that she's landed the Versace campaign again... I think her shot is by far the best out of the set we've seen so far within the campaign, I'm dying to see her Givenchy shot(s).

Also, if anyone is wondering, her Bikini (Pink top, black bottoms) on this page is by Prism.

22-12-2012
V.I.P.

The last time I saw that Versace dress, it was in the "most hideous dress" thread and it did look absolutely awful. What a turn-around...

24-12-2012
fashion elite

Mega-model Kate Moss had kind of a mega year, what with the release of her book, aptly titled Kate: The Kate Moss Book, covers galore (Vanity Fair, Paris and British Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and W among them), and a slew of Spring ‘13 campaigns (her Stuart Weitzman and Givenchy ads dropped this week). Today, Versace sent its Spring ‘13 ads our way and surprise, surprise! They star 2012’s favorite super. Mert and Marcus shot Moss, Daria Werbowy, and Joan Smalls for the moody, gladiator-themed images. The ladies strike Helen of Troy poses, which are rivaled only by their male-model companion’s electric cherry hair. To add to her recent winning streak, Moss reportedly has a documentary in the works. Call it The September Issues. Source style.com

So she's got Givenchy as well according to what they said.

24-12-2012
Some Like It Hot

^Yeah, you can see her in the making of video and it was posted a while back in another thread that she scored the campaign.

25-12-2012
Some Like It Hot

Kate and Jamie watching Oliver Twisted at The Tabernacle in London.

*Digitalspy.co.uk

25-12-2012
V.I.P.

^so cute, I LOVE that pic!

25-12-2012
V.I.P.

Thats one lovely pic
Merry Xmas everyone !!

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

25-12-2012
trendsetter

If anyone wants to give me a christmas present they could please please please help me identlify the sunglasses Kate wore a lot around 2003. pictures below. Christmas Karma to anyone who can help

I know there is a "help me id this thing" thread, but I think hardcore KM fans have a better chance at guessing

Katemossonline
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51067_04.jpg (258.3 KB, 46 views)

25-12-2012
V.I.P.

^ I'm 99% sure they are Oliver Peoples.

01-01-2013
V.I.P.

Kate and Jamie are the cutest freaking couple! Those beach photos are priceless (yeah, intrusive too, but such is the price, alas). I love that they're not uber-fit, and all muscle-y, if you know what I mean. They both look awesome, natural and lovely, not jockish, but stylish. Maybe that's dumb, but I admire it! :p I wonder if Kate works out a lot? She is still so so lovely!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

02-01-2013
V.I.P.

I dont think she really works out. I think she has good genes plus she is very active all the time..

02-01-2013
Some Like It Hot

*Please remember though guys, not to start discussing her weight as it is off topic*

04-01-2013
front row

from complex.com, Givenchy preview
http://www.complex.com/style/2013/01...ate-moss-video

04-01-2013
trendsetter

^Thank you!

Kate is a Diamond. So tiny, so exquisite and so precious

04-01-2013
rising star

that´s a really sweet way to put it, eizhowa

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2012, 2013, august, december, kate, moss, post, posting, reading, requires, rules, thread