How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-09-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwerld View Post
Kate's starting to look like Jamie in those photos, and Jamie is not an attractive man.

lol! wtf?

12-09-2012
trendsetter

So boring blue jean.
I think she was looking at some 70 magazines
and saw those jeans and she "had an idea": let's make a trend!!!

But sincerelly Kate Moss greatest hits trends had fade away
when she start dating Jamie.
I am sure he is a great man, but stilysh or inspiring I think he is not.

Last edited by CholoChic; 12-09-2012 at 08:49 AM.

13-09-2012
tfs star

Those jeans would've worked better with a pair of wedges

13-09-2012
V.I.P.

i think she didnt really care which shoes to put when taking her dog out..

13-09-2012
Some Like It Hot

^She said that herself, she said considering she now has a dog she dresses for practicality than style, she has wore those jeans with heels not long ago, on 24th March 2012.

*Zimbio.com

13-09-2012
tfs star

^Not a fan of high waisted flare jeans, personally. Makes her (and everybody elses for that matter) hips look bigger than they are.

13-09-2012
fashion icon

^^I think those jeans look great on her.

13-09-2012
V.I.P.

^me too!

13-09-2012
trendsetter

Me three. I think she looks great!

14-09-2012
V.I.P.

Her outfit in #365 is perfection. This to me is casual chic.

14-09-2012
fashion icon

^same here. i love when she rocks flared jeans

16-09-2012
V.I.P.

It's early mornings from here on out: Kate Moss and Nick Grimshaw party in Ibiza before he takes over R1's Breakfast Show

16 September 2012
On Friday the self-professed 'saviour of Radio 1' Chris Moyles signed off the Breakfast Show after manning it for eight years.
And tomorrow (Monday), Nick Grimshaw will have the difficult task of taking over the early morning show but before he begins his new job, his good friend Kate Moss made sure to fly him out to Ibiza.
The Primrose Hill duo were pictured on Saturday (yesterday) taking it easy as they spent the day lazing around on a beach.

One final party: Kate Moss and chum Nick Grimshaw were pictured on Saturday (yesterday) sitting back and relaxing as they enjoyed a day on the beach in Ibiza

Nick and Kate were joined by her husband Jamie Hince, fellow supermodel Naomi Campbell's partner Vladislav Doronin and close friend Aimee Phillips.The close friends were seen posing for pictures with each other as they topped up their tans, and then going through the images on their phones.The 28-year-old radio and television presenter appeared to be relaxed as he chatted away with Kate and rocker Jamie.

In the company of close friends: Aimee Phillips and Kate's husband Jamie Hince joined the Primrose Hill duo

Say cheese... Kate, Nick and Aimee were seen posing for a picture as they laid down together

Making sure she's still got it: Kate was pictured looking through her mobile following their impromptu shoot

Wearing a white Aztec print kaftan with a pair of nude coloured rimmed sunglasses as she let her blonde hair fall at her shoulders.

Warm welcome: Kate greeted Naomi Campbell's boyfriend Vladislav Doronin with open arms

Providing all the laughs: Moss waved her index finger in Doronin's face which seemed to make him smile

When Doronin joined the group on the beach, Kate was pictured offering him a warm welcome with open arms.
The 38-year-old model greeted the Russian billionaire with a hug and was quick to start up a conversation with him as her husband and Nick watched on.
After catching plenty rays of sun, the group were seen boarding a dingy taking them to their next destination.

Catching up: The 38-year-old supermodel was seen chatting away with the Russian billionaire

Beach chic: Moss looked lovely in a white Aztec print kaftan as she let her blonde locks down

Precious cargo: Kate got a bit of assistance from Campbell's beau as her husband followed closely behind

On to the next spot: The group jumped on a dingy which took them to their next location
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz26fZ4nxxf

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

Last edited by MARLOWE TIGER; 16-09-2012 at 04:15 PM.

17-09-2012
Some Like It Hot

Kate's also out there with Mert & Marcus.

*Dailymail.com

17-09-2012
Some Like It Hot

Quote:
Kate Moss will visit India in April 2013, TOI has learnt. Unfortunately, she will spend time in Delhi only, giving Mumbai a miss.

India is the final stop on Moss' six-country tour. The supermodel, along with friend Gert Elfering, is part of a travelling photo exhibition, with works of the world's 40 top photographers on display. During her visit, Kate will also be seen endorsing Indian designers. In fact, Karisma Kapoor's sister-in-law Mandira Koirala will style her for the entire visit. After the photo exhibition in Delhi, which will be held at a five-star hotel, the after-party is expected to take place at Arjun Rampal's lounge-bar in the capital.
Meanwhile, buzz is, Enrique Iglesias will visit Pune among other Indian cities for concerts.
*timesofindia.indiatimes.com

18-09-2012
Some Like It Hot

Kate was Front Row at Mulberry this morning, next to Lana Del Rey and Alexa Chung.

*Graziafashioned/Instagram

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, december, june, kate, moss