How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-11-2012
front row

so sad i can't be there.

14-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelcouture09 View Post
^Yeah, the book is by Kate and contributed by Jess Hallett and Jefferson Hack with Art Direction by Fabien Baron.
Thanks bb.

God I could never go and meet Kate. I'd be a mess and probably say something stupid like "OMG you're so cool".

14-11-2012
V.I.P.

^ same. i would make a total *** of myself.

14-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eizhowa View Post
They want £165 from me.... For that price I could fly to the UK, buy it and fly home again and still save money.
Check out Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.com/Kate-K.../9780847837908 - I paid 35€ when I bought it, it's a little more now but still far from 165pounds!

Last edited by kate_is_goddess; 14-11-2012 at 02:58 PM.

14-11-2012
backstage pass

Gosh I was going to go to London tomorrow.... Right now I hate the people that made it not happen in the end

14-11-2012
tfs star

I found this in one of the older threads. Is that a real leopard coat?! I am a huge fan of Kates fur collection, but I am not sure how I feel about people wearing leopard for some reason... I'm very fond of cats...

Source: captialpictures

14-11-2012
tfs star

^Just to clarify, my previous post isn't concerning whether wearing fur is wrong or not, I just wanted to know if Kate really owns an authentic vintage leopard coat or if it is a really good faux fur coat. I know the real deal must be very rare now a days.

14-11-2012
front row

it's really hard to tell if it's real fur or faux one by telling from the pictures.

14-11-2012
fashion elite

It's probably vintage, my grandmother owns one

15-11-2012
Some Like It Hot

Quote:
Kate Moss used to dress her brother up as girl because she didn't have a sister she could do fashion experiments with.
The 38-year-old supermodel says she's always been into fashion and as she didn't have a sister, she used to put her sibling Nick in her clothes and call him Sylvia.
She said: ''I definitely liked clothes. I used to dress my brother up in looks, as girls. His name was Sylvia. I used to dress him up and make him come to the door and knock and say, 'Is Kate coming out?' to my mum. I've got a picture of him. He had a beauty spot, fake boobs, and everything - very Liz Taylor. My brother didn't mind. He found the picture and framed it for me. 'Kate, Love always, Sylvia.' ''
While Kate - who has 10-year-old daughter Lila Grace from a previous relationship and is married to Jamie Hince - enjoyed her childhood she says she always knew she wanted to get out of hometown Croydon, south London.
She told Vanity Fair magazine: ''My brother still lives near there and he doesn't really go to pubs there, it's so rough. But it was quite fun growing up there because it is so rough. There's street stuff going on. Everyone used to hang out in parks and have fights and go to the cinema and have fights. Bit of fight culture in Croydon. I don't mind a fight. What I wanted to get out of was the whole thing of, this is it. This is what life is. I never had that feeling of, that's your lot.''
*Contactmusic.com

15-11-2012
front row

from dailymail.co.uk

15-11-2012
tfs star

^Thanks for posting, rae1016

Those trousers in the last set are terrible, but I love the black and navy outfit with the cape

15-11-2012
Some Like It Hot

Tonight at her Book signing at Book Marc

*Zimbio.com

15-11-2012
Some Like It Hot

Kate will also be signing her book at Colette in Paris on the 21st November 2012.

15-11-2012
V.I.P.

she looks absolutely amazing in that Marc Jacobs dress!!! Wow

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, december, june, kate, moss