How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-11-2010
fashion icon

Kate Moss (November 2010 - March 2011)
Note from the Moderators :

Welcome to the new Kate Moss thread!

The first Kate Moss thread was closed, because it became too big and a lot of members were having problems with many reposts of pictures. Therefore the new thread, holds certain rules. Because of the usual speed of Kate Moss' threads, these are the rules we have made up to avoid the old problems:
  • Reposts from pictures that have been posted in the past 5 pages, will be deleted.
  • Falsely or non credited pictures will be deleted.
  • Pictures from the old Kate Moss thread are not allowed to be reposted here. If you want to see the old pictures again, visit the old thread and view them there, but do not post them here.
  • Because we want to avoid the reposting problems, these rules will have to be followed very strictly. That means that we expect you to check the past 5 pages before posting the pictures you want to post and that you correctly credit all your pictures.
  • Reposts are strongly prohibited, and such posts will be deleted. Please use the "Report post" function on any post that you believe is a repost with the following information:

1) The link to the post you believe is a repost.
    2) The link to the post in the old thread.

Images which are available in the old thread but which are reposted in higher quality do not qualify as reposts. In order to keep this thread friendly, complaints about reposts are restricted to the report posts function. Any posts in the thread containing such complaints will be deleted.
  • This strictness means that everyone who does not adhere to these above rules will be issued an official warning immediately, with no exceptions. This can eventually lead to a ban.
  • If you still run into problems in the thread, please communicate about them with the Supporting Cast moderators and do not confront the member who is causing the problem yourself. We will do it for you and we will then decide whether steps should be taken. If you still start an argument - or of course cause it - we will edit your posts which may lead to a warning.
  • For more specific information on the crediting of pictures see here.
If you have any questions or remarks on these rules, please PM one of the Supporting Cast moderators and do not post them here.

Enjoy the thread!

To view the Old Kate Moss threads please go here : Kate Moss : ( August 2003 - March 2006 )
Kate Moss : ( March 2006 - January 2009 )
Kate Moss : (January 2009 - August 2009 )
Kate Moss (August 2009 - March 2010)
Kate Moss (March 2010 - November 2010)

To discuss anything other than Kate's work or style (relationship gossip, speculation about her personal life, etc), please go here:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...ere-64443.html

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
Thank you.

Kate Moss for Longchamp

facebook/longchamp

Last edited by fadedcolours; 28-03-2011 at 01:27 PM.

16-11-2010
fashion icon

Kate Moss for Longchamp - behind the scenes

facebook/longchamp

16-11-2010
V.I.P.

Thanks for posting Magdish!!!
Not sure about the bags tho

16-11-2010
V.I.P.

Some of those bags look nice.

Great pics!

16-11-2010
V.I.P.

Marie Claire Russia 12/2010

Ebook3000.com

16-11-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonaka View Post
Thanks for posting Magdish!!!
Not sure about the bags tho
same thought. nice shoots, terrible bags..

16-11-2010
trendsetter

They are nice designs but the leather looks really cheap. Has anyone here bought one?

16-11-2010
V.I.P.

Cosmopolitan UK 04/2009 Ebook3000.com

17-11-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll1125 View Post
They are nice designs but the leather looks really cheap. Has anyone here bought one?
I bought that big weekend bag form the first collection, it's really nice but really heavy

17-11-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Lunabella, for what it's worth, I really agree with you. I find Teller's work borderline misogynistic. It's like he does everything possible to make the woman he photographs to look old, craven and desperate. It's almost like he's trying to punish them.

That said, I think Kate really rises above that with this photoshoot. It's like Teller tries as hard as possible to make her look bad, but it's just impossible to make her look bad.
I completely disagree.....
I think that Teller brings out the best in his subject because he gives them nothing to hide behind.He truly respects the woman because he presents her in a true way-not photoshopped and made up to look like some unrealistic ideal. Thats why Kate looks so beautiful in this series-not because she looks extraordinary, rather it reminded me that she is just a girl like any other....

Last edited by LuLover; 17-11-2010 at 03:44 AM.

17-11-2010
V.I.P.

Kate really knows how to work her looks IMO

17-11-2010
V.I.P.

I read from facebook that she was voted the best style of the decade by vogue. Cool!

17-11-2010
rising star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sodLWAN_48w

Kate did a campaign for Chile..

18-11-2010
V.I.P.

Harper's Bazaar UK November 2010

ebook30

18-11-2010
V.I.P.

Thanks for the scans. She looks like a young girl in the last scan

Closed Thread