How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

More HQ's from Beach Bunny fashion show. Mostly Backstage and rehearsal shots

tlfan.to

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

same

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

same

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

I just noticed she has almost 100,000 followers on Twitter, quite impressive for such a new model!

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

same

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

same

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

same

21-07-2011
V.I.P.

Last

same

21-07-2011
front row

I agree that she needs to get runway lessons ASAP. & the outfits she got are a disaster, but that is not her fault.

As for her looking "cheap" let me tell you, just because she's blonde & have big boobs it doesn't mean you must only model for Maxim or Playboy ... Girl has an amaaaazing body that 99% of guys find hot & if you do a Poll on the streets between Kate or any HF model they will all like Kate better, she has a massive huuuuge commercial appeal to do things such as VS, GUESS, Beach Bunny & everything she is currently doing. She also has a beautiful face, just look at the close ups from the runway show. & beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyways

Probably she will never be on VOGUE or doing a show for Prada, Gucci, etc ... But neither did Marisa Miller or Brooklyn Decker & they're both way more popular in the regular people than Sasha P or Freja for example & they're both doing great in their own ways ... Every model has a different appeal & target.

21-07-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLimaVzla View Post
I agree that she needs to get runway lessons ASAP. & the outfits she got are a disaster, but that is not her fault.

As for her looking "cheap" let me tell you, just because she's blonde & have big boobs it doesn't mean you must only model for Maxim or Playboy ... Girl has an amaaaazing body that 99% of guys find hot & if you do a Poll on the streets between Kate or any HF model they will all like Kate better, she has a massive huuuuge commercial appeal to do things such as VS, GUESS, Beach Bunny & everything she is currently doing. She also has a beautiful face, just look at the close ups from the runway show. & beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyways

Probably she will never be on VOGUE or doing a show for Prada, Gucci, etc ... But neither did Marisa Miller or Brooklyn Decker & they're both way more popular in the regular people than Sasha P or Freja for example & they're both doing great in their own ways ... Every model has a different appeal & target.
agreed 100%

the general public is more likely to know Kate as opposed to Sasha P, Freja ect. Yes, on this forum we know who the models are, and we have our faves, but lets be real. The general public don't have a clue about current High Fashion models. The public are more aware of the VS angels and SI girls as they have established themselves as household names. People can hate them as much as they like, but at the end of the day they are the ones earning the $$$$

Kate is looking great I think men and VS love her body. The only reason she won't do VSFS is because she has a horrible walk, otherwise she looks great.

front row

I don't think her walk would keep her out of the VSFS Angela Lindvall, Jessica White & Noemie Lenoir were a bunch of fails on the VSFS Runway so Kate has a chance i guess, plus with the proper bra her boobs won't be all over the place as the Beach Bunny Show ... But yeah, i pray she takes some runway lessons, i would die if she does walk the show & ends up being a disaster hahaha

25-07-2011
An die Freude.

Just the Two of Us (and Ken Jeong)
When you and your bodacious girlfriend (who, if you're lucky, looks like Kate Upton) jet off for a summer romp, pack a bag full of slimmed-down cords—and not much else. You'll look sexy, and she'll keep those starry eyes locked on you—even if you get photo-bombed by funnyman Ken Jeong

Photographs by Peggy Sirota | gq.com

25-07-2011
trendsetter

Hahahahah so funny

26-07-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by oversharer View Post
XD love it. who is the male model?
Ken Jeong.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags