How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-01-2010
V.I.P.

Katharina "Kat" Siegmund
Katharina's with Iconic Berlin and while I wasn't really interested from just these pictures, I thought she looked quite cute during Berlin Fashion Week.

iconicmanagement/blog

29-01-2010
V.I.P.

Allude F/W 10 Berlin

fashionmag.fr

29-01-2010
V.I.P.

Rena Lange F/W 10 Berlin

zimbio

iconicmanagment

29-01-2010
trendsetter

Really cute face

15-02-2010
windowshopping

lol... dunno, sweet girl but she is only 13!
way to early for the shows but i think she did quiet well. let's see

V.I.P.

iconicmanagement

V.I.P.

Rena Lange S/S 11 Berlin

elle.de

V.I.P.

Kat S.
I couldn't any thread of her. She's a fresh face but very beautiful.
She's from Germany. Signed with Iconic agency.

Measurements:
Height: 5′10/178cm
Bust: 80
Waist: 61
Hips: 88

iconicmanagement.com
mariemaud.canalblog.com
all about models.net

Last edited by BibiRose; 22-08-2010 at 04:37 PM.
22-08-2010
V.I.P.

Runway:
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Resort 2011

Rena Lange

Michalsky

Allude

iconicmanagement.com

22-08-2010
V.I.P.

Two short articles about her:

Berlin Fashion Week is coming soon and most show packages have been released these days, many of them being actually huge lineups of models from famous names to first timers. From established agencies like Modelwerk or Mega to the newcomer of the season Cat Model Management, every agency (factory or boutique) has its own formula and aesthetic. As it's been a little while we haven't said a word Iconic Management, now based in Hamburg, we thought the upcoming even in Berlin could be an opportunity to drop a few lines on what the former "secretly powerful Berliner" is doing right now. Who they are promoting and how they do that.

First thing that might catch your attention is the very limited number of girls included in their Spring-Summer 2011 package, two or three you're probably familiar with and the same percentage of (almost) unknown faces thrown in the mix. Done on purpose to send a clear message to casting directors with the good-old anthem of "what you see is what you get", the strategy seems particularly appropriate for Iconic if you know the agency's philosophy. Not saying this is better than what others do or not, time will show and shows will tell. So, no predictions and no speculation but the fact was interesting enough to mention in a post dedicated to Iconic's most remarkable new face this season -- Kat.

Kat is 5'10 (178), young and German. You can write forever on where the models come from and what countries are the new or perennial model countries, nothing will ever replace smart management and wise strategies of development. Kat is with Iconic for a little while already but has been carefully groomed till now, ready to make her first steps in the spotlights, small or spectacular. Quality is what matters in the end and that's Iconic's aim for her career, aiming high of course but when you kept it all secret and silent during a certain time, there is a moment you can start thinking of shouting it loud. Not time to celebrate yet but we can already admire the work that has been done and allow ourselves some high expectation for a near or further future.

source:http://mariemaud.canalblog.com/tag/Kat

The second one:
There are many German modeling agencies, but only a few of them have really promising and eye-catching German new faces. Iconic Management is one of them. Iconic isnít representing many models, but each face, which is signed to Iconic Management is different from the other. Justyna, Kat & Nic are German and very promising.

Today we would like to tell you more about Kat on All about Models. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and a fresh look. And in addition she has a silhouette of 5′10 (178cm 80-61-88). Well, Kat has in our eyes everything, that a model could desire from her face, her look, up to her presence in front of the camera. Sheís still very young, but one thing is certain there are not many girls, like Kat. She has already left her first marks on the runways in Berlin, in Autumn 2010 (You could see her in shows, such as Allude, Rene Lange). Whatís else to say about Kat ? Make sure to have seen her single images, and be ready for a future with Kat! Her next stop is the Berlin fashion week. Weíll be there to keep you updated with Katís future Ö.

source: all about models.net

23-08-2010
V.I.P.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52...und-95331.html

fashion icon

look so beautiful at portfolio

V.I.P.

Oh, I'm embarassed. Can moderators delete this thread?

23-08-2010

^No worries - I'll merge them

02-09-2010
V.I.P.

She is in NY

Tags
kat, katharina, siegmund