Kendall Jenner (February 2015 - January 2016) - Page 67 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-01-2016
V.I.P.

starity.hu

23-01-2016
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotoholic24 View Post
Do people on this thread actually knows that Kendall is part of a reality show, that works under a schedule? If E! needs her in LA, even for a 10 secods fight with Kylie, she have to be there. They paid her millions, more money that any fashion house will do for a show.

Youre all judging her career:
1. Based on a rumor.
2. Thinking that she is actually the one making this moves.
3. Treating her like a regular model, when she have a multi-million dolars contrac to be part of TV show!
It's not a rumour, Kris talked about a celebration she wanted to go and hours later, reliable sources confirmed Kendall was no longer walking the show.
She made the decision herself, no one forced her. As for the show, her mom is the executive producer so she can easily reschedule a scene. She was in LA for 21 days, they had plenty of time to film certain scenes.
She wants to be a regular model, doesn't she?

23-01-2016
trendsetter

^ Sorry, clearly you were at the room when all this decisions where made...

Quote:
Kris talked about a celebration she wanted to go and hours later... She made the decision herself... Her mom is the executive producer... She was in LA for 21 days...
Wow, someone is definetly Keeping Up With The Kardashians (+ Jenners)!

23-01-2016
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotoholic24 View Post
^ Sorry, clearly you were at the room when all this decisions where made...

Wow, someone is definetly Keeping Up With The Kardashians (+ Jenners)!
These informations all over tumblr and Twitter
I'm a ninja
I have informations so I share like I would have for any other model.
Sorry if I sound rude in any of my posts (not my intention)

23-01-2016
V.I.P.

I think her mom is making her go to this party to keep up appearances with this whole Harry "set up relationship"...
I think this year, Kris Jenner wanted to have Kendall in a relationship... so she set this up... and of course, his girlfriend has to be at his side for his B-day party...
Anyways, it will be interesting to see what happens for the fall shows ... I do think her legit modeling career is fading fast...maybe Kris know she can make much more money by becoming the 2nd Kim Kardashian except without the sex tape...

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill

23-01-2016
fashion icon

I think people can be a bit kinder.. She's a human being not a machine or business. Ever thought she WANTS to go to Harry's birthday because she is dating him? Is she the only Kardashian/ Jenner who can't be in a relationship unless if it's choreographed? I'm not attacking anyone here, but we just need to be reminded we're talking about a human being with emotions. She may have it easy, she may go about modeling differently than her peers, but she's still a human being. If another Kardashian were to make it a point to be at their boyfriend's or whoever's birthday party, I don't think it would be in the rumor mill for this long and to this extent.

23-01-2016
V.I.P.

Kendall Jenner arriving on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California on January 23, 2016.

zimbio

23-01-2016
trendsetter

Kris knows her attending Harry Styles birthday party will get more press than walking Versace.

Also, Harry's birthday is supposedly being filmed for KUWTK- in exchange for promo of his solo work, like previous "boyfriends". It's all business. Kendall doesn't care she's not walking Versace. She'll go where her mother and the money/attention is.

24-01-2016
fashion icon

Her jeans are stained...

24-01-2016
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakThatJDunn View Post
Kris knows her attending Harry Styles birthday party will get more press than walking Versace.

Also, Harry's birthday is supposedly being filmed for KUWTK- in exchange for promo of his solo work, like previous "boyfriends". It's all business. Kendall doesn't care she's not walking Versace. She'll go where her mother and the money/attention is.
It was denied by his management I think.
She should focus on her dream which is modelling not being famous...

24-01-2016
V.I.P.

This whole Harry and Kendall "couple' is so contrived... I mean they don't even appear to like each other let alone dating. When he was dating Taylor Swift, there were tons of pics of him and her being affectionate... this is not the case here.
I thought she had fired her mom as her manager?... ultimately Kendall's family and quest for fame will be the downfall of her career. She should have walked Givenchy, Versace and Chanel... She has the looks to make it to the top but..

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill

24-01-2016
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zposen View Post
This whole Harry and Kendall "couple' is so contrived... I mean they don't even appear to like each other let alone dating. When he was dating Taylor Swift, there were tons of pics of him and her being affectionate... this is not the case here.
I thought she had fired her mom as her manager?... ultimately Kendall's family and quest for fame will be the downfall of her career. She should have walked Givenchy, Versace and Chanel... She has the looks to make it to the top but..
The couple is over now haha, she just needed to be in the headlines. She will have a wax figure in London (Madame Tussauds) along with Cara. There will be an event during LFW so she's likely to walk for Giles like she does every fall/winter season and be front row at Topshop maybe?
Girl, your career as a model won't last forever, take every big opportunity you can.
She's doing the four cities this time but it can change...
The photoshoot she did during NYFW has yet to be released and I don't know what it could be (I only saw a fan picture)

24-01-2016
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2015, 2016, february, january, jenner, kendall, post, posting, reading, requires, rules, thread