Kendall Jenner (January 2016 - January 2018) - Page 67 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-01-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zposen View Post
Sometimes I feel the universe is against Kendall having any kind of career outside of the family show... why would her agent let her do the red carpet like that...
The dress is beautiful and she wears it well... I even like the shoes... but the hair... WTF was that supposed to be? Something middle aged woman would do to their hair.
The makeup takes the cake here. It's not even about her acne being on display something a good makeup artist should be able to prevent but
also her makeup looks caked on and the blow up doll lips is not doing her any favor. Overall she looks like a hot mess on the red carpet which I am sure Estée Lauder is not paying all that money for such poor representation.

I am perplexed why she has not gotten the best dermatologist in LA or NYC for her skin. This all boils down to poor management. I also think Kendall is having an identity crisis...she really wants to look like Kylie which is funny because Kylie wants to look like Kim and Kim wants to be Kendall...

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill

08-01-2018
V.I.P.

Model Kendall Jenner attends the 2018 InStyle and Warner Bros. 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

08-01-2018
V.I.P.

Maybe the sloppy hair is in an effort to hide the rough skin? I feel bad for her... It has to be hard to be in the public eye and struggle with acne - especially when you know you're going to be photographed without the benefits of controlled lighting and photoshop... I'm sure she is working with a dermatologist to deal with it (sometimes it's just not that easy)... what she should do is lay off the heavy makeup and give her skin a rest... also fire that MUA because bad skin or not that makeup isn't doing her any favors...

I agree with whomever it was that suggested a pixie cut - I can't imagine her being that brave but I think it would look amazing on her and would bring a freshness that she's lacking lately...

08-01-2018
tfs star

if Kendall is the world's highest paid model of 2017 who will it be next or will she have that title for the next 5 years?

08-01-2018
V.I.P.

She went to the GGA with Vogue Style director Edward Barsamian to support the Timesup movement... she does quite a bit of work for vogue... she is due for another cover
Quote:
Getting Ready With Kendall Jenner for the 2018 Golden Globes
Less than three miles from the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where this year’s Golden Globe Awards took place last night, Kendall Jenner was high above Wilshire Boulevard putting the final touches on (with a little help from Estee Lauder) for the evening ahead. Decked out in Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a Giambattista Valli Haute Couture dress from Fall 2017, Jenner cut a formidable figure beneath the layers of tulle and chiffon. Her mile-long train and abridged hem struck a balance between Hollywood ingenue and catwalk queen—fitting as the dress came from a collection that was described as “big-night dressing” and filled with “Dovima-esque powder puff fantasias” by Vogue’s Mark Holgate.
But for Jenner, the evening was about paying tribute and respect to the women of the evening and the #TimesUp Movement, which was founded to combat sexual harassment and had a powerful presence at the Globes. “I’m excited to be there for the cause,” said Jenner. Here, she shares snaps from her pre-red carpet routine, as well as the fitting for her after-party ensemble from Alexandre Vauthier.

vogue.com

08-01-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
75th Annual Golden Globes Awards on 1/7/18

kendallkeek

08-01-2018
V.I.P.

kendallkeek

08-01-2018
tfs star

this girl is on the trajectory to break $30 million per year as the world's highest paid model. with her skin problems her mom Kris Jenner should negotiate a deal to have her be the face of proactiv.

08-01-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
Model Kendall Jenner attends FIJI Water at HFPA’s Official Viewing and After-Party at the Wilshire Garden inside The Beverly Hilton on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California

kendallkeek

09-01-2018
rising star

I'm no dermatologist but could cheek or lip fillers have had side effects on her skin? She's never really had skin problems before (that I know of) but with all the cosmetic surgery she's had recently, especially to her lips, there must be a reason for the deterioration of her skin.
I know celebrities are humans like the rest of us and have skin problems but what's happened to her shows signs of something else.

09-01-2018
rising star

The hate this girl gets simply for the family she was born into is repugnant.

She may not be the most talented model, but if I was being offered loads of money for not being talented, I would gladly accept it, despite which poor and broken kid from the forests of Uganda, I was supposedly stealing a job and money from. Because according to TFSers, those are the only people qualified or "deserving" of being a model. You can't convince me that you wouldn't too.

Kendall's skin problem seems to be hormonal, which can be incredibly difficult to treat, regardless of which top Dermatologist is treating you. If it was anything else, she would have already gotten it fixed, though, that she's walking around like this, is more of an indication of her lack of willingness to undergo invasive cosmetic procedures.

09-01-2018
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiejbob View Post
I'm no dermatologist but could cheek or lip fillers have had side effects on her skin? She's never really had skin problems before (that I know of) but with all the cosmetic surgery she's had recently, especially to her lips, there must be a reason for the deterioration of her skin.
I know celebrities are humans like the rest of us and have skin problems but what's happened to her shows signs of something else.
She's always struggled with acne, actually. But I do wonder whether those kinds of surgeries are making it worse or not.

I've always like Kendall, despite her lack of talent as a model. But it makes me sad to see her doing the same as the rest of the family. She was way prettier before.

09-01-2018
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2016, 2018, january, jenner, kendall, post, posting, reading, requires, rules, thread