How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-06-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
I love her unapologetic, almost cynical sincerity .. even though it's partly due to her age, it's great adding substance to that face. It does kind of match. Go Kremi!
she`s bulgarian- our entire nation is like this , well most of the people but we are very hones about life. The interview made me like her even more go Kremi makes us proud

28-06-2012
utterly superfluous

^^Darya was never that articular or well spoken. Kremi's more dry and blunt, with a twist of sarcasm. The other was a tad more..."savage" shall we say.

V.I.P.

i loved reading the interview. very refreshing considering how fake some interviews can sound.

front row

I know you can't judge an entire personality off of one interview - but I'm so happy to hear that she's more than just a strong face.

Zenga Zenga

When I read the comments, I expected something bigger from the interview... Not to say I'm disappointed, I actually loved the simplicity and spontaneity of her answers and her way to explain things but I feel it's rather due to the low level of the average model's interview. So, yes... it is refreshing (yet a little frightening to remember what most other girls would have said instead). Also, I giggled when I read that part where the interviewer seems astonished because she quotes Oscar Wilde. I know people read less and less these days, but Dorian Gray isn't the most unaccessible book and in regards of her vision of life, I'd have been more impressed if she had quoted Bukowski (maybe Darya would have, if she reads ).

Well, anyway this interviews isn't the most important thing in her career. I must say I'm warming up to her print work lately. I've always loved her features but she remained unable to impress me when it comes to editorials or even tests. This spread from W is already a big improvement and I think the exercise wasn't that easy (styling is a bit tough and it's never a small thing to stand out next to two other models when you start). I hope that we'll see more soon and she stays on that good slope.

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

I love Kremi even more, that interview is fantastic! She seems really cool

fashion insider

viewmodels

V.I.P.

that interview made me like her, kind of snobbish but her personality reminds me of Snejana's lol. I love that Scarface is her favorite movie

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny609 View Post
(maybe Darya would have, if she reads ).

Aw. I still love Darya and I'm not bothered at all by what I've seen from her personality, the difference between Kremi and Darya is that for me, whenever I see something from Darya, I feel like giving her a blanket and talking her out of modeling whereas Kremi, you just want to take her shopping and have a good laugh (and probably send her back to her teenager friends 40 mins later ).

I think it's the overall feeling you're left with after reading the interview what makes it refreshing, cause I think such natural answers come from someone that's not that impressed or nervous, like she has more things in mind that just modeling.. the way she replies to the last question is esp. hilarious (probably a misunderstanding but still..).

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post

Aw. I still love Darya and I'm not bothered at all by what I've seen from her personality, the difference between Kremi and Darya is that for me, whenever I see something from Darya, I feel like giving her a blanket and talking her out of modeling whereas Kremi, you just want to take her shopping and have a good laugh (and probably send her back to her teenager friends 40 mins later ).

I think it's the overall feeling you're left with after reading the interview what makes it refreshing, cause I think such natural answers come from someone that's not that impressed or nervous, like she has more things in mind that just modeling.. the way she replies to the last question is esp. hilarious (probably a misunderstanding but still..).
You summed it up very nicely!

V.I.P.

Kremi, dear...
you're legs are just PERFECT... and trust me, they will get better with time!

29-06-2012
tfs star

I have to say she stole those group photos in the W ed.

15-07-2012
V.I.P.

she looks so much like kristen stewart

19-07-2012
tfs star

W August 2012
Natural Selection

Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Stylist: Marie-Amelie Sauve

Scanned by AuRevoirSavannah

20-07-2012
front row

Woah, she DOES look a lot like KStew in the W edit. No wonder Nicolas like her.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kremi, otashliyska