How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Femmes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
LIEVE DANNAU – 3rd RUNNER-UP

She says:
I’m so excited for the future and what’s going to happen. I love doing photo shoots and hope to get better and better at the catwalk so I can take part in the biggest shows in the world – Dior, Chanel... Last night it felt like everything happened so quickly, and I didn’t even think I’d make it to the top 15. So then, as I made it through the next step and the next, it was a surprise and so unreal!

Michaela says:
Lieve is an amazing girl: beautiful, bright and determined. We’re always looking for that ‘je ne sais quoi’, and she certainly has it with her freckles. Even with no makeup on she looks stunning and special. I think out of the three she’s the one that’s the most ready to start now – and since she has family in Paris, we hope she’ll come to visit us as often as possible.
Photo credit: Paul Morel and Julian Dauvillie

elitemodellook

fashion elite

Quote:
Tras haber triunfado en el Elite Model Look Chile, Lieve Dannau representó a nuestro país en el 28º Elite Model Look Internacional en China. Una participación que está dando mucho que hablar, puesto que esta chilena fue elegida entre más de 350.000 jóvenes del mundo como la tercera mejor modelo, destacando su belleza, actitud, personalidad y habilidad sobre pasarela. “Lieve tiene una personalidad muy sweet, tiene confianza en ella misma, belleza natural y altura, todo lo que se necesita para ser una top model”, explicó Ángeles Paul, Directora de Elite Chile. Esta joven de 16 años y 1.78 de estatura posicionará el nombre de nuestro país en las pasarelas más importantes del mundo. “Las modelos en Chile son de nivel internacional y pueden trabajar al mismo nivel que las tops models. Para mí como Directora de Elite Chile fue muy reconfortante estar en este evento de gran nivel, donde acudieron las mejores modelos del mundo y en el cual Lieve logró el tercer lugar. Este es un hito que abrirá puertas a otras modelos chilenas en las pasarelas del mundo”, explicó muy feliz desde Sanya, María de los Ángeles Paul.
¿Qué tienen en común Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour y Gisele Bundchen? Que ellas, al igual que Lieve Dannau, fueron descubiertas en el Elite Model Look Internacional y hoy son íconos de la moda a nivel mundial. Hoy en un espectacular evento final se dieron a conocer los nombres de las ganadoras del Elite Model Look 2011. Ellas vivieron un proceso en el cual compartieron por 10 días con las más de 50 modelos finalistas de todo el mundo. “Estoy muy sorprendida, jamás me imaginé que lograría el tercer lugar. ¡Estoy feliz, esto puede cambiar mi vida! Lo que más me sorprendió fue conocer a muchas niñas de mi misma edad y de diferentes lugares del mundo, además de saber más sobre la moda y sobre ser modelo”, comentó emocionada Lieve que gracias a su personalidad y simpatía conquistó al jurado. Lieve Dannau será una de las nuevas caras de las más importantes campañas internacionales durante el 2012 pues, gracias a su tercer lugar, ya firmó un contrato con Elite Paris y tiene asegurados 100 mil dólares en trabajos. Al estar trabajando durante 2012 en el país que es reconocido como el centro de la moda en el mundo, podrá optar a estar en revistas como Vogue Paris y Bazaar, entre muchas otras.
Source: http://vidayestilo.terra.cl

I don't know the accuracy of this, but it says that she signed a contract with Elite Paris, and she got secured 100.000 dollars in work, and that she will be working during 2012 in Paris.

fashion insider

Soooo nice, thanks models_vlada!! Can't wait to see her book
at elite paris
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by AdrU; 08-12-2011 at 03:47 PM.
09-12-2011
V.I.P.

elitemodellook

front row

she reminds me of Caroline Trentini

10-12-2011
backstage pass

she's amazing, i love her look

17-12-2011
front row

Beautiful, can't wait to see more.

fashion insider

lovely

elitemodellook

24-12-2011
V.I.P.

fashion insider

Now With ... Elite London !!

12-01-2012
fashion insider

Elite London Polaroids

elitemodellondon

13-01-2012
V.I.P.

She's cute, reminds me of Caroline Trentini

16-01-2012
trendsetter

According to María de los Angeles Pauls's Twitter (Elite Chile) Lieve is going to London and Paris on 20, january and she will do London/Paris fashion weeks!!!
Amazing!!

16-01-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
NEWS

FOCUS ON LIEVE

Lieve the South American beauty was one of the winners of the Elite Model Look Contest 2011, and up to this date she has always seen life like a box of chocolates, never knowing what was coming next. But on the 6th of December, she has finally and well deservingly, tasted the sweet flavor of victory!

Her preference in music inclines us to believe that she has an alternative, rock and roll soul and attitude, but with a sprinkle of romanticism. Her sense of adventure is palpable as she admits to enjoying rather extreme sports, such as skiing and paragliding. Her love for science subjects makes us appreciate her beauty even more, and the fact that she is natural, creative, and probably a bit of a tomboy at heart, proves that she’s the kind of girl that will never go unnoticed.

Lieve’s ‘je ne sais quoi’ goes beyond her freckles and her height, as she embraces the ‘cool’ factor in addition to the beautiful one. She has a character as individual as her own name and a presence on the catwalk which could not have gone discounted for.

To say ‘good luck’ to a young woman like Lieve would not be adequate, as we all expect to see her flying very high, even without her paraglide, in the very near future.
Source: Elitemodellook.com

Here's a little article about her.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dannau, lieve